Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m technically a rice currycel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This is the East Brachid phenotype common with Bengalis and Nepalis.

C4CEA84A D130 4278 9F41 BB3503A9197E
I share 70-80% facial similarity with this phenotype, the same with my brother: makes sense, my family is originally from the Comilla district of Bangladesh, closer to Eastern parts of curryland where people begin looking SEA/rice.

6A897885 F1EF 414A BD8E 3F0ECEE60843

Is there any significance with having this phenotype? :waitwhat:

@ilieknothing @Caesercel @ReconElement @Transcended Trucel @ThreeInchesLong @highinhibition

Somehow I am more Chindian Curry than you @Broly, quite the irony. :lul:

I'm probably North Pontid + Borreby + Atlanto-Mediterranid or some shit like that.

Downloadfile

I don't think there is any deep meaning to this.
don't fall into the curry phenotype bullshit it's gonna ruin ur life
agreed

Comillans look the same as other currys. It’s the Chakmas in Cox’s Bazar that look like ricecels and other random tribes.

No dude, that’s most of the north and Far East. Some Nepali people I’ve seen can easily pass as Italian and some look like Dravidians, some look like they could be from Japan. It’s a very diverse place ded srs.
You need to North Nepalmaxx for Nepali noodlepussy. :shock:

Comillans look the same as other currys. It’s the Chakmas in Cox’s Bazar that look like ricecels and other random tribes.
On average yes, but Bangladeshis are diverse, you will see many outliers who are mixed by some degree: my brother and aunts don’t look distinctively curry. I can pm pics.

I saw a picture of you on that mogg battle on looksmax.org.Unfortunately, It's over for you unless you find a poor bangladeshi country girl that doesn't live her little village and never saw any men besides her father.I'm sorry brocel you (and all truecels)don't deserve this body

My younger brother almost has actual Asian eyes, he looks much closer to rice than other curries. I definitely have chinkjeet DNA. :worryfeels:

u locationcel, u can get laid with native foid.

I share 70-80% facial similarity with this phenotype, the same with my brother: makes sense, my family is originally from the Comilla district of Bangladesh, closer to Eastern parts of curryland where people begin looking SEA/rice.
View attachment 579346
View attachment 579344

@ilieknothing @Caesercel @ReconElement @Transcended Trucel @ThreeInchesLong @highinhibition
75% north-indid/indo-nordid 25% indo brachid

-legendary race-transition meme

View attachment 579346
View attachment 579344

this is the mugshot of a rapist

this is the mugshot of a rapist
You once said I had the face of a child rapist once. :feelsrope:

holy fuck I'm sorry you exist, you look like you would get a sit down with Chris Hansen, even though you are still a teenager going after teenagers.

I understand that posting pics is more of a security risk, if anything, but I respect any trucel that has the balls to prove their ugliness. The authenticity of his experience shall never be denied.

u locationcel, u can get laid with native foid.
I am no chadpreet facially, I have an unappealing stereotypical pajeet face, I would just barely be average height there, and I don’t fit in with other Bangladeshis even here. Since it’s still a very religious Islamic nation, most people don’t date and don’t have chadpreet smv to compensate, I am regular currycel for the foreseeable future until 25, 7 years from now when arranged marriage becomes an option for men from urban, educated families.