Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnicel Trait: You don't fit anywhere, neither the nation you grew up in or country of origin, you lack a proper cultural identity for yourself.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don't even fit in among curry social groups: every picnic my family gets invited to with other Bangladeshis in my neighborhood to go in the summer, I just walk around by myself for hours and eat to pass the time. Everyone is speaking Bengali and I can clearly understand what they are saying yet I can't speak to them: I do not know how to speak the language from my parents not teaching me anything. The people of my own diasporic curry neighborhood don't know my name from being kept indoors all day by my parents to focus on my studies and every phone call I get by relatives back home, I am just mute: I can't respond to any of their questions.

I am almost 18 now and I don't even know how to pray or read one word of the Quran yet everyone expects me to be a traditional Muslim, asking me if I pray and promising that I will find a wonderful faithful wife one day back home in Bangladesh which I can only respond by politely nodding in silent shame.

This is the biggest reason in my opinion why ethnics should never leave their homeland: they only produce isolated, socially stunted, and confused sons like me! :fuk::feelsree:

[UWSL]@Lonelycel @BiryaniCel @BraincelsRefugee @Broly @wereqryan @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing [/UWSL]

this isnt just an ethniccel trait though, just be ugly and non-nt and u wont fit in anywhere regardless of your race or ethnicity

Very relatable, i cant fit in mentality wise neither with gypsies they are much low inhib and like loud music and dancing, and much less with Serbs, they have like million customs and culturally are tottaly different.

this isnt just an ethniccel trait though, just be ugly and non-nt and u wont fit in anywhere regardless of your race or ethnicity
I’m talking about a cultural identity specifically.

This is the biggest reason in my opinion why ethnics should never leave their homeland: they only produce isolated, socially stunted, and confused sons like me!
So true, behaving like a guest in the country I grew up in caused me to be socially retarded and I could not fully identify with the culture of either my country of origin, or the country I grew up in. Add a third country to the mix and you've got yourself a properly fucked currycel :reeeeee:

Every retard who says "ethnics should just got back to le country and le gf trololo" should read this

@lonelycurry26 @highinhibition

Didn’t your parents speak to you in currynese when you are a baby? That is how I know how to speak curry languages

Didn’t your parents speak to you in currynese when you are a baby? That is how I know how to speak curry languages
Yes, but I just can't speak it from not practicing it for more than a decade and having a speech disorder back then.

I don't even fit in among curry social groups: every picnic my family gets invited to with other Bangladeshis in my neighborhood to go in the summer, I just walk around by myself for hours and eat to pass the time. Everyone is speaking Bengali and I can clearly understand what they are saying yet I can't speak to them: I do not know how to speak the language from my parents not teaching me anything. The people of my own diasporic curry neighborhood don't know my name from being kept indoors all day by my parents to focus on my studies and every phone call I get by relatives back home, I am just mute: I can't respond to any of their questions.

I am almost 18 now and I don't even know how to pray or read one word of the Quran yet everyone expects me to be a traditional Muslim, asking me if I pray and promising that I will find a wonderful faithful wife one day back home in Bangladesh which I can only respond by politely nodding in silent shame.

This is the biggest reason in my opinion why ethnics should never leave their homeland: they only produce isolated, socially stunted, and confused sons like me! :fuk::feelsree:

[UWSL]@Lonelycel @BiryaniCel @BraincelsRefugee @Broly @wereqryan @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing [/UWSL]
That’s me but it’s not a ethnic trait bro

Boy I live in my ethnic homeland and never traveled abroad yet I feel the same way as you, alienated.
I can't get along with my own people even though I lived among them for 20 years.

Last edited:
I know this feel as well as a hapa... My parents never bothered to teach me Chinese when I was younger because they literally thought I was retarded :feelstastyman::cryfeels: I'm seen as a gook in western countries but white in China brootal

Brutally over. I had similar issues but I could speak the curry language in my case. But yeah most Ethnics here can't fit in with the normie ethnics of their respective ethnicities.
I know this feel as well as a hapa... My parents never bothered to teach me Chinese when I was younger because they literally thought I was retarded :feelstastyman::cryfeels: I'm seen as a gook in western countries but white in China brootal
Ogre

Relatable, I don't fit in with other fesikhcels.

Another reason why ethnics should not be allowed to leave their homelands: racemixing. :feelsree:

that has more to with autism then being a deathnic

if u dont assimilate as a kid with gang culture u will most likely become a shut in

alternatively u have to be born in the usa with other curries, live in the same neighbourhood and grow up with them

since i was isolated from other curries (didnt have any curry neighbours unlike @lonelycurry26 ) and u came in the us later and not born there we necessarily turned into losers

that has more to with autism then being a deathnic
What do you mean by that? :waitwhat:

if u dont assimilate as a kid with gang culture u will most likely become a shut in

alternatively u have to be born in the usa with other curries, live in the same neighbourhood and grow up with them
Probably, if I wasn’t forced to be an obese shut in by schizophrenic mother and had a speech disorder when I was much younger, this might have never happened.

It's interesting identity issue about ethnics in west - you don't belong culturally to your homeland neither to country you living now. So who are you? All ethnics should adopt subhuman identity, that's only way.

Similar thing happend to Jews in Europe in XIX century when national identities was on the rise - some Kikes try to adopt but they failed, that's why so many Jews choose communism as identity.

BTW: where do you live?

It's interesting identity issue about ethnics in west - you don't belong culturally to your homeland neither to country you living now. So who are you? All ethnics should adopt subhuman identity, that's only way.

Similar thing happend to Jews in Europe in XIX century when national identities was on the rise - some Kikes try to adopt but they failed, that's why so many Jews choose communism as identity.

BTW: where do you live?
New York. :fuk:

I wouldn't really call this an incel trait imo. :feelsUgh:Most ethnics are the same in the West. :cryfeels:

@TheDarkEnigma, has this happened to you as well as a fellow NYC mentally ill ethnicel? :fuk:

That's fucking brutal man. But at least you get invited to hang out with other Bangladeshi's. I've never been to any event like that in my community ever.

@TheDarkEnigma, has this happened to you as well as a fellow NYC mentally ill ethnicel? :fuk:
Yeah, tbh I hate my mutt-infested shithole of a nation and the people here too. Especially the young ones who blast fucking dembow, smoke hookah and walk out with retarded braids, and go around in gangs starting trouble and hacking people up with machetes.

I hate the niggers here too. I hate dembow and modern rap music. Tbh, I find Mexicans and whites more relatable tbh.

You don't fit into the Turkish culture? :waitwhat:
Of course I don’t fit in, I’m thinking that I fit in to American culture the best I might actually be a normie in there too maybe nerdy normie , doubt that people would ostracize me this much , cuz Turkish culture is just thugmaxxing or evil maxxing same as everywhere but worse, we don’t have those fan things here unlike us

Of course I don’t fit in, I’m thinking that I fit in to American culture the best I might actually be a normie in there too maybe nerdy normie , doubt that people would ostracize me this much , cuz Turkish culture is just thugmaxxing or evil maxxing same as everywhere but worse, we don’t have those fan things here unlike us
Do you mean fandoms? :waitwhat:
The Paradox of the Incredible Shrinking Comic-Con Expansion | WIRED

What type of fandom would you join if you were to live here?

@Saint Cho, you are a western young deathnic like me: has this happened to you? :fuk:

Do you mean fandoms? :waitwhat:
The Paradox of the Incredible Shrinking Comic-Con Expansion | WIRED

What type of fandom would you join if you were to live here?

@Saint Cho, you are a western young deathnic like me: has this happened to you? :fuk:
Yes ,I’d join a lot of them

immigration was a mistake

I grew up in my shithole country and later in life migrate to other shithole country with same language yet in both cases i was fucked up

Yes I can relate. Rotting in my room, curtains closed playing League of Legends 15 hours a day when I was 18. I wish I hadn't done that and focused on my studies, coding stuff more and started the gym sooner.

I saw your pics. Mental turmoil must've taken over you and now you're bloated. You look like the only friend I had in high school on the left pic.
What do you mean by that? :waitwhat:
You probably have autism. There's nothing normal about your social behaviours. Can you look at people in the eye?

Get diagnosed for it to leech for monetary benefits.

Last edited:
You probably have autism. There's nothing normal about your social behaviours. Can you look at people in the eye?

Get diagnosed for it to leech for monetary benefits.
I can’t, but it’s likely caused by my intense anxiety than anything.

Thanks to mass migration I'm not a full ethnic nor a full european

I wanted to be a full ethnic Brazilian but (((they))) took it away from me :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I'm a no one, I have no identity, they stripped it away from me, I'm stuck in an ethnical limbo :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

immigration was a mistake
Agreed. :yes:

I am almost 18 now and I don't even know how to pray or read one word of the Quran yet everyone expects me to be a traditional Muslim
Wait your parents didn't teach you how to read the Quran?

Tbf bro that’s your FAMS fault
Pakistani families MAKE SURE YOU MEMORIZE THOSE 7 SURAHS FOR PRAYER:feelsohgod:send us to local paki aunty for Quran:feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Tbf bro that’s your FAMS fault
Pakistani families MAKE SURE YOU MEMORIZE THOSE 7 SURAHS FOR PRAYER:feelsohgod:send us to local paki aunty for Quran:feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I got pulled out from the madrasa when I was 8 after my mother became more ill and they wanted me to focus on school more.

I got pulled out from the madrasa when I was 8 after my mother became more ill and they wanted me to focus on school more.
ah
lucky bozo:feelswhat: