Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm surrounded by blackpill exceptions

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

29yo 5'5.5" non-NT
★★★
Even though merely walking on the street is blackpilling, I must admit that my family - basically the people I mostly see and spend time with - is full of exceptions: my younger sister's bf is shorter than her, my older sister's bf claims she's his first gf, my parents are still married after 33 years, etc. Lottery winners all around me, I want to die.

Even though merely walking on the street is blackpilling, I must admit that my family - basically the people I mostly see and spend time with - is full of exceptions: my younger sister's bf is shorter than her, my older sister's bf claims she's his first gf, my parents are still married after 33 years, etc. Lottery winners all around me, I want to die.
right place right time.

Seeing the exceptions is honestly life fuel for me. At least someone is doing ok

Count your blessings man:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

there are no "exceptions" to the blackpill, its just a game of statistical improbability, not impossibility

saying exceptions sends the idea that it can be wrong at times

You're just under rating the men your sisters are dating, they're probably good looking normies