Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m surprised no one’s ever brought up the typopill yet

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Oh what’s that? You’d spent half an hour writing your heart out but missed the “a” in “as a whole” and now it sounds like “asshole?”

AHAHHHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

You stupid illiterate, you.

It’s all in your head sweaty. No one cares. :soy:

Yes, they do. Stop lying to me. Bad always outweighs good. You can have a gazillion good traits going for you only for one bad to overcast it. It doesn’t matter what you’ve written; if you have a typo on there somewhere, be it grammatically, using homonyms incorrectly or just misspelling, you’re fucked.

The typopill is destructive. Everyone’s assumption is that you’re just dumb, not that you made an honest to God mistake.

I guess stuttering is also bad too, if someone is picking a fight with you the moment you stutter it wont matter what you said at all

Use grammarly or something like that

I guess stuttering is also bad too, if someone is picking a fight with you the moment you stutter it wont matter what you said at all
:yes:

Looks are king. Even verbally. :feelsohgod:

Use grammarly or something like that
Bad idea. Most of the mistakes I make are thanks to autocorrect anyway but I also don’t want to turn it off cause I’m lazy with the apostrophes. The way they take control away from you is more annoying honestly plus I’d rather go with my intuition when writing since I’m not a native and it helps me improve that way.

:yes:

Looks are king. Even verbally. :feelsohgod:

Bad idea. Most of the mistakes I make are thanks to autocorrect anyway but I also don’t want to turn it off cause I’m lazy with the apostrophes. The way they take control away from you is more annoying honestly plus I’d rather go with my intuition when writing since I’m not a native and it helps me improve that way.
Scrubs jd

This thread is full-blown autism.