Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm surprised I haven't even roped as an ethnic

I always knew you were low iq, get on my posting level, I bring this site to life and bring god like humour, I'm loved by many people here and have many friends,

Mogs me

I actually defended you with that but ok.

you dumb low IQ niggers. Blacks are considered gods in 2018. None of you are real incels.

>I hate that you go around crying about the race pill but are jacked, good looking, tall and a volcel who refuses to date ethnic women.

this thread is very similar to your thread like a week ago "i wish i was white"
it isnt ONLY about women, you should know this better than anyone here brother

I know that, but that's not my problem with Tellem-t.
If his issue were everything else about being ethnic i'd agree with him (And I do agree with him in those areas, I think he'd be better off if he lost 2 points in face but was turned white) but I can't help get the feeling he's playing us all for a fool with some of these threads. He knows he's good looking, he knows he's jacked, he knows he's only slightly more incel than the likes of Weed and whogivesafucc and yet he continues to refuse to put the same amount of effort in trying to ascend as many of us have, even though it would likely work for him.

I can relate to Tellem-t, but he has normie tier/Tyronelite looks and would slay if he just tried. While the halo effect applies to race, a good looking ethnic will be treated better than a subhuman white because the halo effect is stronger for him than the ugly manlet white boy.

The reailty is if you admit JBW, at some point you will have to realize the blackpill that JBW exists for a reason and that isn't "Hollywood brah xDD"

you can't go around "I am inventor of racepill" and then act like your race is as good as whites.

I still don't agree with the assertion whites are superior, not on a genetic level and i've yet to see proof to back that up.
They are however treated far better. On a cognitive level I don't perform any worse than them on average, changing my race wouldn't make me suddenly smarter either. But it's the very different treatment they get that makes me envy their whiteness, it's not genetic superiority, but the fact that I live in a society that revolves around the white man's (and white woman's) wants and needs. We live in a world where the vast majority of people if they put me next to a white man, they would instantly assume far better of him than of me and it would take him being an absolute braindead idiot, and me to be a savant for them to change their mind otherwise.

That is the conclusion the race pill has brought me to. It's possible that your conclusion is correct, that they are in fact genetically superior to us, but my real world experiences with the average white American makes it hard for me to believe they can possibly be genetically superior to me.
What's important is that we both acknowledge the race pill and that we both acknowledge that it's just better to be white rather than stubbornly denying it like @blackletcel

this is pathetic
If you acknowledge the race pill you have to acknowledge that you want to be white as well. It's just big of a societal advantage as being good looking.
It's not pathetic to want to be white. I want to be Chad/Tyrone too, everyone here does, are you pathetic for envying those whom have a larger penis?

No, you're not. It's just how things are, man. Our lives are shit because of genetic determinism, and the biggest sole trait we have that brings us down is the fact that we are ethnic. It's only fair that we would hate that we're the race we are and want that to change (Even if we are powerless to do so).

What's this meme that I don't like ethnic women you are confusing me with princeofcuck
You've said you won't ever date a black woman.

I know that, but that's not my problem with Tellem-t.
If his issue were everything else about being ethnic i'd agree with him (And I do agree with him in those areas, I think he'd be better off if he lost 2 points in face but was turned white) but I can't help get the feeling he's playing us all for a fool with some of these threads. He knows he's good looking, he knows he's jacked, he knows he's only slightly more incel than the likes of Weed and whogivesafucc and yet he continues to refuse to put the same amount of effort in trying to ascend as many of us have, even though it would likely work for him.

I can relate to Tellem-t, but he has normie tier/Tyronelite looks and would slay if he just tried. While the halo effect applies to race, a good looking ethnic will be treated better than a subhuman white because the halo effect is stronger for him than the ugly manlet white boy.

I still don't agree with the assertion whites are superior, not on a genetic level and i've yet to see proof to back that up.
They are however treated far better. On a cognitive level I don't perform any worse than them on average, changing my race wouldn't make me suddenly smarter either. But it's the very different treatment they get that makes me envy their whiteness, it's not genetic superiority, but the fact that I live in a society that revolves around the white man's (and white woman's) wants and needs. We live in a world where the vast majority of people if they put me next to a white man, they would instantly assume far better of him than of me and it would take him being an absolute braindead idiot, and me to be a savant for them to change their mind otherwise.

That is the conclusion the race pill has brought me to. It's possible that your conclusion is correct, that they are in fact genetically superior to us, but my real world experiences with the average white American makes it hard for me to believe they can possibly be genetically superior to me.
What's important is that we both acknowledge the race pill and that we both acknowledge that it's just better to be white rather than stubbornly denying it like @blackletcel

If you acknowledge the race pill you have to acknowledge that you want to be white as well. It's just big of a societal advantage as being good looking.
It's not pathetic to want to be white. I want to be Chad/Tyrone too, everyone here does, are you pathetic for envying those whom have a larger penis?

No, you're not. It's just how things are, man. Our lives are shit because of genetic determinism, and the biggest sole trait we have that brings us down is the fact that we are ethnic. It's only fair that we would hate that we're the race we are and want that to change (Even if we are powerless to do so).

You've said you won't ever date a black woman.
Because I'm not black you imbecile, and are black women the only ethnic bitches this sub is filled with low iqs

Not a chance I will still look ethnic

psfix_20180506_132208-jpeg.11358

psfix_20180505_202427-jpeg.11185
My dude, is that you? You should be CLEANING UP (ESPECIALLY with the Latinas). With some gym workouts, you'd legit be Chad-lite upper tier level. I feel you're more of a ge-olocation-cel.

Do a suicide by cop

this thread hits way too close home

it aint even only about foids anymore

I just hope/dream I could wake up as a blue eyed man next morning
Every morning I wake up and see my my shitskin in the mirror.
I just shake my head in disbelief. The image I see in the mirror reminds me all the racial slurs that were thrown at me.

Yet most women say they prefer brown eyes, so don't worry about not having blue eyes.

It's not being white that you have to worry about.

LOL at these fakecel mentalcels.

Unless the guy in my avi mogs you then you're a fakecel.

Only truecels are men with genetic deformities and sub 5 ethnics.

I hate that you go around crying about the race pill but are jacked, good looking, tall and a volcel who refuses to date ethnic women.

I feel the pain of wanting to be white too, it would make living so much easier, but you volcel REALLY hard to the point where half the time I cant tell if you're trolling.

I was like you at one point too, but the race pill will slowly corrode at your meaningless racial pride to the point where you realiza you want to be white too. Not because they're superior beings (They're not) but because society and women deem them of a higher class of human.
Bluepill Cope. Whites ARE superior beings ON AVERAGE compared to ethnics:

1) Whites have invented/pioneered/discovered 97% of all technological, scientific, and civilizational advancements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment#Index_scores

2) White Europeans are among the most intelligent peoples on average, only slightly IQ mogged by North East Asians.

3) AND, if that wasn't enough, they're universally deemed the most attractive race on average because of their phenotype. In before "Muh colonialism/imperialism/social conditioning" cope.

1) Whites have invented/pioneered/discovered 97% of all technological, scientific, and civilizational advancements.

2) White Europeans are among the most intelligent peoples on average, only slightly IQ mogged by North East Asians.

3) AND, if that wasn't enough, they're universally deemed the most attractive race on average because of their phenotype. In before "Muh colonialism/imperialism/social conditioning" cope.

yeah whites are on average superior
lookswise
statuswise
intelligence wise

Page
Page2
Page3
Page4
Page4343
Page454654645

I was gonna open racepill part 7 intelligence thread but I broke down into tears while I was reading the study

i can't cope anymore, i cant deal with racepill
this shit isnt good for my mental health.

lookswise
statuswise
intelligence wise

View attachment 16595View attachment 16597View attachment 16598View attachment 16599View attachment 16600View attachment 16601

I was gonna open racepill part 7 intelligence thread but I broke down into tears while I was reading the study

Bro, you should take a break from the forum for a while to recuperate. You've been doing non-existent God's work by bringing the racepill to the forefront of the board, but as Nietzsche said:

823144e15e1cbe13e3fbbecc9805400d.jpg

lookswise
statuswise
intelligence wise

View attachment 16595View attachment 16597View attachment 16598View attachment 16599View attachment 16600View attachment 16601

1cfdb73c192ce00be1f05703cae52e06.jpg

Even if that is all true I don't really care. It just means on average my race is dumber than white people, but i'm fairly certain that i'm smarter than the average white person regardless. If I admitted otherwise I would have to concede that, as my superior, IncelTears cucks are right simply because most of them are white.

Race attractiveness and perception of certain races is another issue alltogether though as that actually affects me as opposed to the mean intelligence of my race.

Race attractiveness and perception of certain races is another issue alltogether though as that actually affects me as opposed to the mean intelligence of my race.
yeah thiis is a big issue

even if your IQ doesnt reflect the mean of your race, the fact that you will lumped in together with other people of your race is brutal.
Bro, you should take a break from the forum for a while to recuperate. You've been doing non-existent God's work by bringing the racepill to the forefront of the board, but as Nietzsche said:

823144e15e1cbe13e3fbbecc9805400d.jpg
maybe you are right, maybe I should take a break, take some leave and go to spain to rest my mind or something

I can't cope anymore

Internet. I'm truck driver so the only unlimited 4g wireless service available is like $120 per month. Still worth it.
But then again... CC bills would technically be the highest but since that's money being pulled from all over the place I don't count it.

I don't pay rent/mortgage and use a private mailbox for my address which is like $270 per year.

The fucking US government taxes me around $1000 per month.
Truck driver of peace?

Being white is the best things that can happen to you besides being attractive. Being anything but white is horrible in this world. White people get treated vastly better on a global scale. Just lol @ being non-white

Being white is the best things that can happen to you besides being attractive. Being anything but white is horrible in this world. White people get treated vastly better on a global scale. Just lol @ being non-white

Wut? It's openly acceptable to hate whites now compared to before.

Whites and asians not being hired, in exchange for blacks and other minorities, for example.

Hope things change for you OP, your life sounds like hell.

Being an ugly black does not help at all ...:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsautistic:

Wut? It's openly acceptable to hate whites now compared to before.

1. A lot of that "hate" is justified 2. No they overall still get treated better, stop coping I know you're not white yourself 3. Only the SJW types openly hate on whites and secretly they still fuck white guys while treating ethnic guys as if they were invisible

Whites and asians not being hired, in exchange for blacks and other minorities, for example.

Are you American or Canadian? Because you guys tend to think it's the same way everywhere in the world as it is in your countries. I live in Central Europe in a 97% white country there are no quotas based on race or affirmative action where I live. We only have quotas for females lol. There is no benefit to being ethnic where I live. Ever since the refugee invasion around 2015 arab ethnics (me) have been treated like shit.