Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm surprised I haven't even roped as an ethnic

This is your problem. Not looks.

LOL@wasting your looks here. You might as well quit the gym seen as you're too much of a mentalcel to lead a normal life. Are you NEET too?

hes coping

coons swear ethnics wish they are white but they make themselves think that and if an ethnic says they are fine with being ethnic its somehow automatically cope, some of us are ok with being ethnic, maybe we are ugly or short or something jfl its so low iq to think something like that, i got you bro dw

tell that to 13k bitch ass he swears ethnics wish they were white, hes deluded himself to be a low iq coon im glad he cant stand being ethnic i hope he is destroyed by not being a cracker, me and you bro we are not coons, but here he goes "muh cope""muh you know its true" "muh- i hope a tyrone beats your sissy ass up

you too huh

here we go "lol you're coping bro you wish you were white"
its deluded thinking that
you know some of us are actually ok with being ethnic its not cope

The majority of users here are white :lul:

Face>>>>Everything, changing skin colour won't make these ugly ass neeks get hot girlfriends all of a sudden.

I hate that you go around crying about the race pill but are jacked, good looking, tall and a volcel who refuses to date ethnic women.

I feel the pain of wanting to be white too, it would make living so much easier, but you volcel REALLY hard to the point where half the time I cant tell if you're trolling.

I was like you at one point too, but the race pill will slowly corrode at your meaningless racial pride to the point where you realiza you want to be white too. Not because they're superior beings (They're not) but because society and women deem them of a higher class of human.
Kek. Ill be fine dont worry

How do you know that every single ethnic woman wants a white guy?

This is your problem. Not looks.

LOL@wasting your looks here. You might as well quit the gym seen as you're too much of a mentalcel to lead a normal life. Are you NEET too?
I live in a white town and ethnic women won't ever date an other ethnic since they don't want a low status freak, I seen them all with white guys most ethnic men here don't have gfs

Lol the gains I have made in the gym... you will never understand I bet you are one of those fags that do shit bodybuilding splits and don't make gains after years of training, telling to quit gym is like telling to quit breathing, the gym is the only part of the day where I feel like a sane god, and yes I'm a neet, but will not be anymore since I'm going to the worst city for incels and the home of alek "driving a van into normiies" minssian

Face>>>>Everything, changing skin colour won't make these ugly ass neeks get hot girlfriends all of a sudden.
coons are coons they wont change, lets just laugh at 13k for not being able to handle being ethnic and whining hes not white

Yeah..and then I was an ugly white..and then what. Its not like my prospects are gonna change all of a sudden.

Yea these stupid fags dont get it. Check my last thread. Face>>>race

STOP FUCKING YOURSELF GOD DAMMIT!

You're a fucking 6'5 200+lbs mix breed muscular guy can you please just stop this

What the fuck are you doing here please stop rotting you even mog most of the guys on lookism.

If you are what people consider as an incel then I am not even the same species.

Fuck it in that case I'm not even sentient, I'm comparable to a rock or water or some shit.
He said he was gymcelling..thats positive.

I have been mogged by this Chad :feelsbadman:

What s your location?

And that's complaining? Lol low iq I didn't even bring up the subject of sex, in fact majority of my thread history on both @Tellem--T and this account doesn't bring up me complaining about not having sex, are my threads similar to gambler?

Lol you are just projecting and accusing me of wanting to commit zina, you are very low iq, you know nothing about me, and that Poland stuff I said was mostly a meme, jfl if you think a mentalcel neet would go to poland to get sex with trash white women

Then tell me why you are crying since 1 week about your race? What would change if u were white? Your sex life? Your relationship with women? Hats the point of being white, tell me then? You just want to experience sex with white women. Just check your threads dude.

Btw

Kys. Think about what u wrote here. And pls dont come up with "muh it was just a joke bro"

>Everytime I wake up and see my wrist are still shitskinned I cry, when I see white people outside living the life a part of me dies inside, Not only I am deathnik nigger, I'm also from a Muslim background

Besides that things arent that great at the white side...as whitecels showcase her. Its over for the west.
look what happens when you dont let them manipulate you jfl 13pussy kicked me from his garbage ass discord, pussy level intensifies

look what happens when you dont let them manipulate you jfl 13pussy kicked me from his garbage ass discord, pussy level intensifies
Kek. They know its more over for them.

Canada, small town in north lolololol
Aren't they more liberal up there? Why not try Toronto? You shouldn't have too much of an issue in a large Canadian city unless youre a god tier aspie

Then tell me why you are crying since 1 week about your race? What would change if u were white? Your sex life? Your relationship with women? Hats the point of being white, tell me then? You just want to experience sex with white women. Just check your threads dude.

Btw

Kys. Think about what u wrote here. And pls dont come up with "muh it was just a joke bro"

>Everytime I wake up and see my wrist are still shitskinned I cry, when I see white people outside living the life a part of me dies inside, Not only I am deathnik nigger, I'm also from a Muslim background

Astagfiruallah telling a fellow Muslim to kys, repent habibi,

And being white has it perks not just in females but in overall in life and that's what I mostly refer to tbh tbh when I make them threads

Again another low iq response at this point you are projecting

i would bully but ill get banned rip
Yeah its not worth..same racethreads everytime. :lul::lul::lul:

But i do think we need help Tellem T of his coonery and explain him his selfworth etc.

Aren't they more liberal up there? Why not try Toronto? You shouldn't have too much of an issue in a large Canadian city unless youre a god tier aspie
I'm pretty sure im a god tier aspie

Canada, small town in north lolololol

Lol i always wished to live in the northern of canada? Where exactly? Pls tell me, i thought about leavinf society and living in the wild in the northern of canada or in alaska. Jfl why did ur parents decide to go over an unknown small town in canada? Well i kinda get your point now. Must be hell there, ut then again u can move to a bigger city like toronto.

Yeah its not worth..same racethreads everytime. :lul::lul::lul:

But i do think we need help Tellem T of his coonery and explain him his selfworth etc.
tellem is cool otherwise i wouldve went after him next kek

Astagfiruallah telling a fellow Muslim to kys, repent habibi,

And being white has it perks not just in females but in overall in life and that's what I mostly refer to tbh tbh when I make them threads

Again another low iq response at this point you are projecting
Hey man u dont look extremely terrible or anything..im sure there are people here with deformities etc...dont be too hard on urself and ur skincolor ok :feelsbaton:

Lol i always wished to live in the northern of canada? Where exactly? Pls tell me, i thought about leavinf society and living in the wild in the northern of canada or in alaska. Jfl why did ur parents decide to go over an unknown small town in canada? Well i kinda get your point now. Must be hell there, ut then again u can move to a bigger city like toronto.
I can't tell you exactly but its near Alaska or somewhat near, JFL this place is hell even whites complain about it, imagine an ethnic

And my mom moved here because it had a lot of jobs here

I can't tell you exactly but its near Alaska or somewhat near, JFL this place is hell even whites complain about it, imagine an ethnic

And my mom moved here because it had a lot of jobs

What is she doing there? Tourism? Fishing?
You should move out from there. I can imsgine that the rednecks there are very racist deep inside and threat you different because of your race.

Can you tell me the towns name via pm? Rly wanna check it out. Or tell me other nearby towns. Vallah i wont tell anyone, ou can trust me.

Jfl @ thinking at moving to the northern of canada. No way i am doing that :horror:

I wish i could slap the shit out of you. Dont be selfhating man goddamn have some selfrespect. You should never want to change your heritage.
Also paging @blackletcel
Even when your heritage comes from inbred slums which will permanently have a negative impact on your life by limiting your intelligence, your social acceptance, and financial security?
Nowithinkyourejustbeingflippant 048ae8015dd3ac832db2d4d753bd5a1b

What is she doing there? Tourism? Fishing?
You should move out from there. I can imsgine that the rednecks there are very racist deep inside and threat you different because of your race.

Can you tell me the towns name via pm? Rly wanna check it out. Or tell me other nearby towns. Vallah i wont tell anyone, ou can trust me.

Jfl @ thinking at moving to the northern of canada. No way i am doing that :horror:
I will tell you when I move out of this shit hole I can't take any chances,

You can try making your situation better but you'll never be able to change the crappy cards that were first handed to you.

I don't actually.
What is your highest monthly bill?

You can try making your situation better but you'll never be able to change the crappy cards that were first handed to you.

I don't actually.
Even when your heritage comes from inbred slums which will permanently have a negative impact on your life by limiting your intelligence, your social acceptance, and financial security?
View attachment 16339
high iq post tbh,
Lol at trying to change the subject,

high iq post tbh,

Lol at trying to change the subject,
Change the subject from what? You wanting to be white. Topkek dont be a fucking dramaqueen man up or rope :feelsrope:

Internet. I'm truck driver so the only unlimited 4g wireless service available is like $120 per month. Still worth it.
But then again... CC bills would technically be the highest but since that's money being pulled from all over the place I don't count it.

I don't pay rent/mortgage and use a private mailbox for my address which is like $270 per year.

The fucking US government taxes me around $1000 per month.

Last edited:
Internet. I'm truck driver so the only unlimited 4g wireless service available is like $120 per month. Still worth it.

I don't pay rent/mortgage and use a private mailbox for my address which is like $270 per year.
Ok u can stay :feelsohh:
I would love to rope, pass me the rope fam
Go to gym bulk up and find someone..dont sperg all your life. Sperging is typical white behavior so maybe you're doing it on purpose :lul::lul::lul:

I'm 240 pounds you idiot what do you mean bulk up, have you been sleeping under a rock
Oww go do cardio then...
But then again... CC bills would technically be the highest but since that's money being pulled from all over the place I don't count it.

The fucking US government taxes me around $1000 per month.
Btw by truck driver u mean irl right? Not playing Euro Truck Sim from ur parents basement? :lul::lul::lul:

Oww go do cardio then...

Btw by truck driver u mean irl right? Not playing Euro Truck Sim from ur parents basement? :lul::lul::lul:
Yeah. I'm in my truck right now and can prove it.
20180525 121337

Last edited:
Oww go do cardio then...
I'm 240 pound gymcel with minimum fat you idiot I swear I need ignore these maycels lol

I'm actually 225 now, with visble abs, if I posted my physique pics I would be permabanned

I'm 240 pound gymcel with minimum fat you idiot I swear I need ignore these maycels lol

I'm actually 225 now, with visble abs, if I posted my physique pics I would be permabanned
Kek you idiot i have more quality postings in 1 hour than your entire posthistory.

Kek you idiot i have more quality postings in 1 hour than your entire posthistory.
Go check my original account my @Tellem--T account, also I was an og back on r/incels and right now you are ignored list stupid maycel I don't even know why I am wasting my time, you will never be on my posting like level, like who tf are you

Top kek. Well i cant say i wasnt warned for this imbecile. :feelsbaton: