Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm surprised I haven't even roped as an ethnic

Oh, there is some truth to the racepill or JBW. Not when you are a genetically blessed Tyrone though.
Ahem... you realize I'm not really black??!? I have Uzbekistani origins

The racepill is hardcore ethnic cope. They want to blame everything on race instead of being subhuman on a personal level.
My entire race is subhuman.

Lol you are a idiot who says I want white chicks, I would love to have an ethnic women but they all want white guys since of higher perceived status but they dont want me no one does, i just don't like darkskin black girls, but other ethnic women I like and actually prefer, I'm not like that @PrinceOfCope fag

OK. How mahy ethnic women have you approached?

If you can't get a woman then either:

1) You are a mentalcel. or
2) It's over for this WHOLE forum, cuz you mog us to infinity.

If I had your face, and had ended up here, I'd definitely get myself checked out for any underlying issues. How is a 6'4 robust, mixed-Tyrone, sub24 yo incel? You have enough looks that, were you not so geeky, introverted and whitewashed, you would be a slayer with 3 babymums by now. Are you NEET?
He's not even an incel you literally can't be an incel with those looks. I don't believe it.

Legit post. Ironically, it applies to you too.

LMAO.

WHERE ARE ALL THE UGLY MEN ON THIS FUCKING FORUM?

If I had your face, and had ended up here, I'd definitely get myself checked out for any underlying issues. How is a 6'4 robust, mixed-Tyrone, sub24 yo incel? You have enough looks that, were you not so geeky, introverted and whitewashed, you would be a slayer with 3 babymums by now. Are you NEET?

LMAO.

me
I wish i could slap the shit out of you. Dont be selfhating man goddamn have some selfrespect. You should never want to change your heritage.
Also paging @blackletcel
didnt even get an alert jfl

I use to be able to Cope properly with the blackpill, but the race pill there is no cope but eternal suffering,

Reminder this is a white mans world and we are just living in it
this thread hits way too close home

it aint even only about foids anymore

I just hope/dream I could wake up as a blue eyed man next morning
Every morning I wake up and see my my shitskin in the mirror.
I just shake my head in disbelief. The image I see in the mirror reminds me all the racial slurs that were thrown at me.

Can this race cope echo chamber thread by started by a literal tyrone be moved to off topic?

He is not an incel and this has nothing to do with inceldom anyway.

Good, gooooooooooood release your anger! No but in all seriousness T you need to fix your sleep cycle and hopefully that + releasing these vents will return you to a more stable mindset.

I hate that you go around crying about the race pill but are jacked, good looking, tall and a volcel who refuses to date ethnic women.

I feel the pain of wanting to be white too, it would make living so much easier, but you volcel REALLY hard to the point where half the time I cant tell if you're trolling.

I wish i could slap the shit out of you. Dont be selfhating man goddamn have some selfrespect. You should never want to change your heritage.
Also paging @blackletcel
I was like you at one point too, but the race pill will slowly corrode at your meaningless racial pride to the point where you realiza you want to be white too. Not because they're superior beings (They're not) but because society and women deem them of a higher class of human.

JFL at all the cope in this thread.
god, I really wish you could turn into an indian right now. you would sing in different tone then, you wouldn't even make through a week before roping. You never walked in our shoes.

someone should make white/ethnic version of this comic.

IIKmyK7

this is sad seeing all this self hating coonery cmon now

No I just like to rot, neve looksmaxxed in my life tbh, wear the same clothes, neve gotten a haircut in years etc, just gymcel but I don't it for looksmax it's my cope, why looksmax as ethnic? It's look putting the cherry on top on feces
Don't looksmaxxed.

You are good looking, tall and black every white slut should want to suck you off. And the fact that u can't get pussey either means you are a massive mentalcel or troll.

STOP FUCKING YOURSELF GOD DAMMIT!

You're a fucking 6'5 200+lbs mix breed muscular guy can you please just stop this

What the fuck are you doing here please stop rotting you even mog most of the guys on lookism.

If you are what people consider as an incel then I am not even the same species.

Fuck it in that case I'm not even sentient, I'm comparable to a rock or water or some shit.

I hate that you go around crying about the race pill but are jacked, good looking, tall and a volcel who refuses to date ethnic women.

I feel the pain of wanting to be white too, it would make living so much easier, but you volcel REALLY hard to the point where half the time I cant tell if you're trolling.

I was like you at one point too, but the race pill will slowly corrode at your meaningless racial pride to the point where you realiza you want to be white too. Not because they're superior beings (They're not) but because society and women deem them of a higher class of human.
>I hate that you go around crying about the race pill but are jacked, good looking, tall and a volcel who refuses to date ethnic women.

this thread is very similar to your thread like a week ago "i wish i was white"
it isnt ONLY about women, you should know this better than anyone here brother

but the race pill will slowly corrode at your meaningless racial pride to the point where you realiza you want to be white too
they are coping so hard. I admit it isnt an easy blackpill to swallow. these kids go around spamming "JBW JBW JBW" "JBW is a LAW"
but then get super butthurt when people say they are inferior.
same squad, allbluee-reee-ethnicnl
muslim squad

you were like them, I remember our convos on discord

The reailty is if you admit JBW, at some point you will have to realize the blackpill that JBW exists for a reason and that isn't "Hollywood brah xDD"
you can't go around "I am inventor of racepill" and then act like your race is as good as whites.

it isn't an easy blackpill to swallow

this thread hits way too close home

it aint even only about foids anymore

I just hope/dream I could wake up as a blue eyed man next morning
Every morning I wake up and see my my shitskin in the mirror.
I just shake my head in disbelief. The image I see in the mirror reminds me all the racial slurs that were thrown at me.

this is pathetic

They are right @Tellem-T yrone. Get your mental issues in order, and you will be slaying more hoes than the entire forum combined my nigga. You'll at least get banned for no longer being an incel, instead of some other petty reason kek.

LMAO.

WHERE ARE ALL THE UGLY MEN ON THIS FUCKING FORUM?l

Why should I approach ethnic women if they only want white guys?????

What's this meme that I don't like ethnic women you are confusing me with princeofcuck
They are right @Tellem-T yrone. Get your mental issues in order, and you will be slaying more hoes than the entire forum combined my nigga. You'll at least get banned for no longer being an incel, instead of some other petty reason kek.
I have zero confidence, I can't leave the house,

this is pathetic
not as pathetic as someone who is in wheelchair fooling himself into thinking he is not inferior than other people.

whatever helps you cope I guess

STOP FUCKING YOURSELF GOD DAMMIT!

You're a fucking 6'5 200+lbs mix breed muscular guy can you please just stop this

What the fuck are you doing here please stop rotting you even mog most of the guys on lookism.

If you are what people consider as an incel then I am not even the same species.

Fuck it in that case I'm not even sentient, I'm comparable to a rock or water or some shit.
This is my home

I hope you guys are right about me, I just can never see myself getting a girl or having sex

not as pathetic as someone who is in wheelchair fooling himself into thinking he is not inferior than other people.

whatever helps you cope I guess
lol you keep coping you sorry bitch, you're not bringing me down with this shit, you self hating and wishing you were white is fucking pathetic i cant believe you let yourself get like that, wishing you were like a white guy will only fucking make it worse, you wont ever be white can you stop? what a sorry excuse of a man that lets the fact he isnt white destroy him, you're a pathetic beta bitch ass cuck, keep wish you were white pussy. i dont wish i was white i like being black, i just wish i wasnt a failed bbc manlet

LMAO.

>WHERE ARE ALL THE UGLY MEN ON THIS FUCKING FORUM?

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

lol you keep coping you sorry bitch, you're not bringing me down with this shit, you self hating and wishing you were white is fucking pathetic i cant believe you let yourself get like that, wishing you were like a white guy will only fucking make it worse, you wont ever be white can you stop? what a sorry excuse of a man that lets the fact he isnt white destroy him, you're a pathetic beta bitch ass cuck, keep wish you were white pussy. i dont wish i was white i like being black, i just wish i wasnt a failed bbc manlet
:feelswow::feelsmega: I need this attitude

:feelswow::feelsmega: I need this attitude
im pretty laid back but i cant stand this shit, when i dont believe in something im fighting for it, hes just gonna give a low iq "lol keep coping" garbage response, fuck you @13k ignore me as long as you wanna be a self hating cuck

i told this fool i didnt wanna do anything but ofc this bitch cant ever shut his fucking mouth up about race

I hope you guys are right about me, I just can never see myself getting a girl or having sex

Dude you give me the impression of being someone who would leave his religion for sex or a woman. You are on the wrong path and pretty fucked up in the head. Go look for doc or (id rather recommend u this option) go to the mosque, pray and be greatful for being healthy, having no disability.

Just imagine you would be a 5'7 guy with your current face. You stupid idiot have the height AND the face but still whining.

hit a nerve ? good.

]
im pretty laid back but i cant stand this shit, when i dont believe in something im fighting for it, hes just gonna give a low iq "lol keep coping: garbage response, fuck you @13k ignore me as long as you wanna be a self hating cuck

I never seen you this pissed, I love it

Dude you give me the impression of being someone who would leave his religion for sex or a woman. You are on the wrong path and pretty fucked up in the head. Go look for doc or (id rather recommend u this option) go to the mosque, pray and be greatful for being healthy, having no disability.

Just imagine you would be a 5'7 guy with your current face. You stupid idiot have the height AND the face but still whining.
Is this the original albluee? And I won't ever be in position to commit zina so i am not worried

]

I never seen you this pissed, I love it
he doesnt even say anything useful go figure, maybe because he hasnt had an ethnic call him out for bring a pussy yet fuck him i hope he cries to sleep cause he isnt white
i better not get a warning for this shit either

i knew it, no argument lol

keep self hating bitch, you're pathetic
I have offered you plenty of argument.
You got triggered.
when I lay out my opinion you resort to "im joking brah"
"dont selfhate brah" "self confidence brah"

it is you who don't have any argument and resort to petty "lel lel, self hating cuck kek kek" "i am not serious brah" "just joking breh" memes

I never joke about inceldom
like I don't lie about my height to look "truer"

Is this the original albluee? And I won't ever be in position to commit zina so i am not worried

Dude literally every thread from you is about having no sex and whining because you are not WHITE. Dude one car accident and you could lose 1 leg and would end on the wheelchair.
I doubt that you would say no to a ons if a cute girls asked you. Please work rather on your faith because you are rly fucked up in the head rn.

And yes i am original allbluee

I have offered you plenty of argument.
You got triggered.
when I lay out my opinion you resort to "im joking brah"
"dont selfhate brah" "self confidence brah"

it is you who don't have any argument and resort to petty "lel lel, self hating cuck kek kek" "i am not serious brah" "just joking breh" memes

I never joke about inceldom
like I don't lie about my height to look "truer"
yeah cause i thought you were cool and wasnt trying to bother, but now i see you whining cause you're not white? just cut your balls off you're a bitch, period, i cant believe you cant even live without wanting to be white lmao, and whats this accusation of lying says the one who wanted to call me truecel jfl low iq

i hope you rot whining about wanting to be a cracker, that hit your nerve huh, not being white boohoo jfl jfl

i wish you were white so you could take your pathetic coonery manipulative ass out of here

youre a truebitchcel

Dude literally every thread from you is about having no sex and whining because you are not WHITE. Dude one car accident and you could lose 1 leg and would end on the wheelchair.
I doubt that you would say no to a ons if a cute girls asked you. Please work rather on your faith because you are rly fucked up in the head rn.

And yes i am original allbluee
When do I complain about no sex?!? At this point I'm just complaining about being a victim of the racepill, and no girls would ever approach, I'm not that good looking enough and I prolly too indimadati g, and you are on a incel website and you are lecturing about me and my faith lol, i suggest you work on yours since it's not good either since you are on this site,

Lol

> complains about another user complain of his involuntary celibacy

>browses this site and makes tinder experniments

You are very low iq

yeah cause i thought you were cool and wasnt trying to bother, but now i see you whining cause you're not white? just cut your balls off you're a bitch, period, i cant believe you cant even live without wanting to be white lmao, and whats this accusation of lying says the one who wanted to call me truecel jfl low iq

i hope you rot whining about wanting to be a cracker, that hit your nerve huh, not being white boohoo jfl jfl
not really, you are the one sperging out

I laid out my argument with empirical evidence many times

7 of threads I opened made it to blackpill archives, handpicked by moderators
5 of them are racepill threads

all you do is give meme advice like "take pride in who you are" "dont be self hating etc"

it hit a nerve because deep down you know it's true
you just don't wanna admit it

Can you just shut the fuck up already. I put money on this faggot being an SFcel infiltrator trying to get ethnicels to kill themselves.

When do I complain about no sex?!? At this point I'm just complaining about being a victim of the racepill, and no girls would ever approach, I'm not that good looking enough and I prolly too indimadati g, and you are on a incel website and you are lecturing about me and my faith lol, i suggest you work on yours since it's not good either since you are on this site,

Lol

> complains about another user complain of his involuntary celibacy

>browses this site and makes tinder experniments

You are very low iq

I wont go though all of your posts but just scrolling up a bit om this page u can see this

>I hope you guys are right about me, I just can never see myself getting a girl or having sex

YOU know exactly that u can get a girl and have sex.

Yes my faith is also bad acrually but still i am not whining like u about being born as ethnic cuz allah wanted me like that.

You think our prophet was less worth cuz he was not white? Tevbe tevbe

JBW only applies to chad's and chadlites, JFL if you think a white normie or a white incel can do anything in 2018.

I'd rather be ethnic than a white normie.

Can you just shut the fuck up already. I put money on this faggot being an SFcel infiltrator trying to get ethnicels to kill themselves.

Yes he and 13k are KKK member and want us ethnics all death

Why should I approach ethnic women if they only want white guys?????

How do you know that every single ethnic woman wants a white guy?

I have zero confidence, I can't leave the house,

This is your problem. Not looks.

LOL@wasting your looks here. You might as well quit the gym seen as you're too much of a mentalcel to lead a normal life. Are you NEET too?

not really, you are the one sperging out

I laid out my argument with empirical evidence many times

7 of threads I opened made it to blackpill archives, handpicked by moderators
5 of them are racepill threads

all you do is give meme advice like "take pride in who you are" "dont be self hating etc"

it hit a nerve because deep down you know it's true
you just don't wanna admit it
i dont care about your stupid threads jfc

im sperging because you're pathetic,

sure i want to be tall, but who doesnt

you literally want to be another race cause you're too much of a pussy that you're ethnic too, im glad you wanna be white and you cant help it lol

this isnt meme advice im serious, im sorry you;re too far gone to listen to anything that isnt your stuff

not really, im fine with my race, i prefer it over being white, unless you bitch boi cracker wanna be jfl so sad

oh its the "deep down you know its true" crap, doesnt work with me im not getting pulled into your low iq trap, im not a coon and never will be, thats actually cope, you think i actually am self hating lmao, tell me how great it feels to wake up a non white tomorrow after you cry yourslef to sleep ok bitch? ty ty

JBW only applies to chad's and chadlites, JFL if you think a white normie or a white incel can do anything in 2018.

Deluded.

LOL@thinking you wouldn't want to be part of the most prestigious, attractive-viewed, wealthiest racial group on the planet.

"Hurr durr, I'd rather be Asian". Sure you would.
No i am ethnic
ok

I wont go though all of your posts but just scrolling up a bit om this page u can see this

>I hope you guys are right about me, I just can never see myself getting a girl or having sex

And that's complaining? Lol low iq I didn't even bring up the subject of sex, in fact majority of my thread history on both @Tellem--T and this account doesn't bring up me complaining about not having sex, are my threads similar to gambler?

Lol you are just projecting and accusing me of wanting to commit zina, you are very low iq, you know nothing about me, and that Poland stuff I said was mostly a meme, jfl if you think a mentalcel neet would go to poland to get sex with trash white women

tell that to 13k bitch ass he swears ethnics wish they were white, hes deluded himself to be a low iq coon im glad he cant stand being ethnic i hope he is destroyed by not being a cracker, me and you bro we are not coons, but here he goes "muh cope""muh you know its true" "muh- i hope a tyrone beats your sissy ass up
Deluded.

LOL@thinking you wouldn't want to be part of the most prestigious, attractive-viewed, wealthiest racial group on the planet.

ok
you too huh

here we go "lol you're coping bro you wish you were white"
its deluded thinking that
you know some of us are actually ok with being ethnic its not cope

Deluded.

/QUOTE]

You think I want to be a white normie/incel? lol cope more

I would get no benefit form changing my skin colour to white, all the pretty girls are reserved for Chad's anyway, white normies can't have them so what exactly is the point?