Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm surprised I haven't even roped as an ethnic

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
Jfl I'm suffering 24/7, I can't cope anymore, nothing works, everything I do is reminded of the race pill, everything triggers me, I'm so depressed and bitter, I can't even understand how I am still alive, everyday I getting closer to the rope. I can't cope for the fact our ethnic women find white guys more desirable, and if they settle with me they have no choice and will always be thinking about white guys on the back of their mind.

What value does a coloured man have in 2018?

Jfl if you are ethnic in 2018, I can't believe this shit, I can't believe the racism and hypocrisy of these whores, I can't believe how cruel nature is,

The race pill explains everything, all of the problems I have, and the past hardships I've went through, the confusion, the agony,the loneliness and me being an outcast to society stems down for the colour of my skin, it explains everything.

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic will increases the chance of your inceldom

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of having a low quality life

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

Being born an ethnic increases your chance of being ugly

I remember when I was watching that tv show shameless a while back and an old lady said the to that black chick character "god loves you" and she responded "if he did he would have made me white and rich" at first I was like what self hating bitch, she also had a white boyfriend in the tv show, but her statement is valid tbh because i am racepilled now

I use to be able to Cope properly with the blackpill, but the race pill there is no cope but eternal suffering,

So fellow ethnics, let please kill each other and end our pathetic existence. We are just puppets to white people,

Reminder this is a white mans world and we are just living in it

Please don't ban me, I'm very mentally ill and I'm in tears right now let me vent, since I have no where else on the internet to vent

You have only approached one woman.

You have only approached one woman.
It's not even about women at this point, although it would solve my problems if I had a female that truly loved me, but not a chance in this society

its okay brother youll get through this suffering, look on the bright side you mog every ethnic on the forum.
vyJdFzc.gif

Just Michael Jackson max, bro.

I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE I WANT TO BE WHITE
Very Mad Pepe
Very Mad Pepe
Very Mad Pepe
Very Mad Pepe
Very Mad Pepe

Legit. I wish I was white too.

Jfl I'm suffering 24/7, I can't cope anymore, nothing works, everything I do is reminded of the race pill, everything triggers me, I'm so depressed and bitter, I can't even understand how I am still alive, everyday I getting closer to the rope. I can't cope for the fact our ethnic women find white guys more desirable, and if they settle with me they have no choice and will always be thinking about white guys on the back of their mind.

What value does a coloured man have in 2018?

Jfl if you are ethnic in 2018, I can't believe this shit, I can't believe the racism and hypocrisy of these whores, I can't believe how cruel nature is,

The race pill explains everything, all of the problems I have, and the past hardships I've went through, the confusion, the agony,the loneliness and me being an outcast to society stems down for the colour of my skin, it explains everything.

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic will increases the chance of your inceldom

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of having a low quality life

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

Being born an ethnic increases your chance of being ugly

I remember when I was watching that tv show shameless a while back and an old lady said the to that black chick character "god loves you" and she responded "if he did he would have made me white and rich" at first I was like what self hating bitch, she also had a white boyfriend in the tv show, but her statement is valid tbh because i am racepilled now

I use to be able to Cope properly with the blackpill, but the race pill there is no cope but eternal suffering,

So fellow ethnics, let please kill each other and end our pathetic existence. We are just puppets to white people,

Reminder this is a white mans world and we are just living in it

Please don't ban me, I'm very mentally ill and I'm in tears right now let me vent, since I have no where else on the internet to vent
I wish i could slap the shit out of you. Dont be selfhating man goddamn have some selfrespect. You should never want to change your heritage.
Also paging @blackletcel

I wish i could slap the shit out of you. Dont be selfhating man goddamn have some selfrespect. You should never want to change your heritage.
Also paging @blackletcel
Im mixbreed failure with an identity crisis, fuck my low iq heritage

Im mixbreed failure with an identity crisis, fuck my low iq heritage
You really think your life would be better as an ugly white? Look at some whitecels here...they face the same shit as us..just on another level. But in the end its still the same shit.

Why would you rope, you’re like a 5.5/10 normie

crackers think we sell narcotics too smh

thats how it is, parents shouldnt breed kids every again except their rich or wealthy

Not a chance I will still look ethnic

psfix_20180506_132208-jpeg.11358

psfix_20180505_202427-jpeg.11185
Hair and eyebrow dye to a light brown at the very least, colored contacts, skin whitening products. Lip reduction, possible nose work, and you're GOLDEN.

Are you even trying to looksmax?

Hair and eyebrow dye to a light brown at the very least, colored contacts, skin whitening products. Lip reduction, possible nose work, and you're GOLDEN.

He looks fine as it is wtf?

Plus he's 6'4 with a god-tier frame. Mogs entire forum.

No I just like to rot, neve looksmaxxed in my life tbh, wear the same clothes, neve gotten a haircut in years etc, just gymcel but I don't it for looksmax it's my cope, why looksmax as ethnic? It's look putting the cherry on top on feces

You are a Tyrone, and your thread is absolute ragefuel to the many white truecels out there.

No I just like to rot, neve looksmaxxed in my life tbh, wear the same clothes, neve gotten a haircut in years etc, just gymcel but I don't it for looksmax it's my cope, why looksmax as ethnic? It's look putting the cherry on top on feces
Jfl. I'm just playing with you, bro. But hey, if you wanted to whitemax I layed out the list.

Inb4 my ban

I love your threads man. Hoping you can cope well today bro.

You should be glad that you live now, if you were born 100 years ago or 300 years ago your life would be a lot shittier, this is the only time that ethnics are as privileged as whites. But you are obviously a severe mentalcel so I suppose you might have problems depsite the fact that you have Chad's height, frame and face.

He looks fine as it is wtf?

Plus he's 6'4 with a god-tier frame. Mogs entire forum.

His pics are slightly morphed but not that much. He is a mentalcel and wants a prime white stacey. He expects a white woman to date an ethnic, even though he himself as an ethnic wouldn't date one. What's more he expects to be approached and have the woman keep the conversation going.

He is asking a lot, despite his advantages. But I guess it is not his fault that his brain is wired faultily.

He will rage at this post instead of debunking it point by point. You can set your watch by him. If he were NT, with his looks, he wouldn't be here.

His pics are slightly morphed but not that much. He is a mentalcel and wants a prime white stacey. He expects a white woman to date an ethnic, even though he himself as an ethnic wouldn't date one. What's more he expects to be approached and have the woman keep the conversation going.

He is asking a lot, despite his advantages. But I guess it is not his fault that his brain is wired faultily.

He will rage at this post instead of debunking it point by point. You can set your watch by him. If he were NT, with his looks, he wouldn't be here.

He's not even an incel you literally can't be an incel with those looks. I don't believe it.

Uh, race pill doesn't apply to black women. Black women are like the only ethnics that prefer their own race.

TYRONE OUT :feelsree:

Lol you are a idiot who says I want white chicks, I would love to have an ethnic women but they all want white guys since of higher perceived status but they dont want me no one does, i just don't like darkskin black girls, but other ethnic women I like and actually prefer, I'm not like that @PrinceOfCope fag
Mogs me

You should be glad that you live now, if you were born 100 years ago or 300 years ago your life would be a lot shittier, this is the only time that ethnics are as privileged as whites. But you are obviously a severe mentalcel so I suppose you might have problems depsite the fact that you have Chad's height, frame and face.

The racepill is hardcore ethnic cope. They want to blame everything on race instead of being subhuman on a personal level.

The racepill is hardcore ethnic cope. They want to blame everything on race instead of being subhuman on a personal level.

Oh, there is some truth to the racepill or JBW. Not when you are a genetically blessed Tyrone though.