Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm starting to really freak out over being forever alone

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I'm starting to really freak out guys.

I'm getting old. I'm getting fucking old. Nobody is single at my age. I have nowhere to meet girls. I have no time to fuck around with a girlfriend. I won't have anyone to take acre of me when I'm old. There's nothing it's over. I'm so scared. It's like I was in this childish world so far. I'm freaking the fuck out. Fuck. I feel stuck.

I felt the same when I turned 30. It took me 3 years to accept it. I'm sorry you're going through this shit, we are being fed bluepilled dreams.

How old are you?

I'm getting old. I'm getting fucking old. Nobody is single at my age. I have nowhere to meet girls. I have no time to fuck around with a girlfriend. I won't have anyone to take acre of me when I'm old. There's nothing it's over. I'm so scared. It's like I was in this childish world so far. I'm freaking the fuck out. Fuck. I feel stuck.
I stopped caring

(((in video game)))

You know its clownworld If man feel alone with 7.599.999.999 other people around.

Your either an nt popular dipshit , some drug ass . A fucking Woman. Or you will suffer Mental Torment.

As you get older, you only descend further; only Chadlites and above with good bone structure can keep around the same SMV as balding and a slower metabolism sets in for most... :feelsugh:

Take the agepill. :feelsclown:

get fit nigga, you on your own

I get where you're coming from @incelerated . I'm 35, and sometimes I just sit back and marvel in amazement that I somehow made it to this age as an incel. I don't think you ever really reconcile it, you just grow numb to the realization, until you occasionally open the wound back up and go through it all again.

I've already decided that I'm going to solve the "nobody to take care of me" problem by voluntarily offing myself once I reach a certain age. I smoke heavily, so my lungs are probably going to be totally shot by my upper 50s - that's when I'll do it. In this way, I can structure my life right now to try to take maximum advantage. I don't need to save for retirement, I don't need good healthcare, etc., I can save all that money and take nice vacations or do other hedonistic things. Life could be worse.

No feet to fondle :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How can you feel lonely when there are so many books? I'm 46, I see my peers getting divorce-raped, having crazy wives and MILs, insane teenage kids, etc. I don't have all this shit and free as a bird.

How can you feel lonely when there are so many books? I'm 46, I see my peers getting divorce-raped, having crazy wives and MILs, insane teenage kids, etc. I don't have all this shit and free as a bird.
That's how I felt at 45 bro!

At 55 all that horrid shit becomes something missed.

I miss not having spoiled kids that hate me.

I miss not living in my car to pay child support

I miss not being hated by the family I gave my life for...

Etc.

All that shit is gold

I am probably gunna be in the same position as in when I am 31. Try your best to take care of your health, and maybe save money for a retirement home. Plenty of people end up alone with nobody when they are older. It is just a more painful way to live I guess.

That's how I felt at 45 bro!

At 55 all that horrid shit becomes something missed.

I miss not having spoiled kids that hate me.

I miss not living in my car to pay child support

I miss not being hated by the family I gave my life for...

Etc.

All that shit is gold
Is that sarcasm?

All those things seem really bad

Is that sarcasm?

All those things seem really bad
I wish!

It's not the badness of them, it's the lack of them...

Because it wasn't always like that...

For a while it was nice.

I wish!

For a while it was nice.
Yep, like the fall from the roof of Burj Khalifa. Before you hit the ground, you see a nice view.

I wish!

For a while it was nice.
oh. I thought you were always incel and never had a family.
Pretty sad tho.

Yep, like the fall from the roof of Burj Khalifa. Before you hit the ground, you see a nice view.
Pretty good anology lol.
But I am sure there are millions of men who are living like this, so it cant be that bad.

oh. I thought you were always incel and never had a family.
Pretty sad tho.
I never did! But I can imagine! Plus, I've seen dudes in that exact situation... Yeah. It is. Sad.

Unrelated, but what was dating, or being an incel like in the 1970s and 1980s. I heard you are an oldcel, but I didn't know that people who were born before the times of social media could be incels.

Pretty good anology lol.
But I am sure there are millions of men who are living like this, so it cant be that bad.
People live like this because of social pressure and other reasons. I speak with a lot of people. A lot of men say they would never have got married or have kids if not the urge for sex, social pressure from their relatives, and stupidity. It's very simple. Normies need to pay with a relationship for sex. Chads don't need to pay at all.

Unrelated, but what was dating, or being an incel like in the 1970s and 1980s. I heard you are an oldcel, but I didn't know that people who were born before the times of social media could be incels.
Why not? Even before the internet females in large cities had access to tons of chads.