Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm starting to believe this forum is shit on purpose

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Everyone with half a brain knows incels.is is a honeypot but I think we're not even supposed to be able to have productive or interesting discussions either. The way third world shitkins are allowed to spew their illegible text, how every post reply takes up half the screen and how there are no post reactions means virtually all threads are worthless trash. I don't even care about getting banned from this shithole any more.

Productive or interesting discussion are not necessary bc everything about sexuality/the :blackpill: has been discussed already.

Productive or interesting discussion are not necessary bc everything about sexuality/the :blackpill: has been discussed already.
You're right but at least the incel subreddits were awesome for memes and humour. This forum doesn't even lend well to memeing with how text-centric the UI is.

There are too much Low IQ-cells here who talk shit. It’s like being surrounded by trolls

I think we're not even supposed to be able to have productive or interesting discussions either
If you look carefully at the history of thought-provoking and interesting (define this) threads, many of them don't even get read, let alone get others to contribute and push the conversations forward. Many of them just become an excuse for postmaxxers to say "high iq" or "dn read" and then fuck off.

If you look carefully at the history of thought-provoking and interesting (define this) threads, many of them don't even get read, let alone get others to contribute and push the conversations forward. Many of them just become an excuse for postmaxxers to say "high iq" or "dn read" and then fuck off.
The reason I stopped making thread on ID. Open that subforum rn and I challenge you to find one meaningful thread within the first five that is not absolute trash.

Most of the “productive” discussions you’re talking about are predictable and full of stale discourse, that’s why it’s mostly graycels that engage in it. You get tired of that after a couple of weeks. The few interesting posts/threads I’ve read were barely inceldom-related. Some posts are funny, that’s why I keep coming here.

Most of the “productive” discussions you’re talking about are predictable and full of stale discourse,
I mean, but this is kind of the point of this board right? We're all in the same boat and share the same blackpilled views. This board is for lamenting more than for diversity in opinions.

I mean, but this is kind of the point of this board right? We're all in the same boat and share the same blackpilled views. This board is for lamenting more than for diversity in opinions.
We're in similar boats, but not in the same one, by virtue of our different circumstances and backgrounds. As far as the black pill is concerned, I can almost guarantee you that my notions of the black pill, philosophically, are different than yours, and this can lead some slightly different conclusions.