Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im so subhuman that girls wont even ask me for answers

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I always read about some of you guys experiencing roasties coming up to you in class and trying to copy your work or get help with a question. Idk if you guys are normie looking or non threatening, but I never experience this.
Just the other day it was clear i had finished the questions and the professor had checked them, but the white roastie sitting near me doesnt ask me for help, no instead she asks some dumb shaniqua who didn't have the answer.
Im so ugly and ogre that females would rather fail a class than ask me for the answer to a question.

Brutal. So sad you didn't got the pleasure of telling her to fuck off

Brutal. So sad you didn't got the pleasure of telling her to fuck off
AlexanderTheGreat11

Or the alternative. Someone helps everyone but is hesitant to help you, or it's awkward.

fucking suicidefuel
thinking about every time a foids sees me and she probably thinks "i rather drink bleach than go out with this ugly ass motherfucker".
foids are irredeemable human trash, we need to stop procreating and just stop existing as a species ffs.

this never happened to me, i was also low iq as well

Girls never asked me either but that was because they were intimidated by my genius IQ

Women think I'm a ghost

Nobodys asked me for answers ever