Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hello, I'm new here, ask me anything

Narcissu$

Narcissu$

Man of culture
-
This is my first time on this site, but I'm no stranger to the Blackpill or inceldom as I've known them my whole life.

It's true that I was nerfed in looks however I'm a very intelligent guy, it only took me a few failed interactions with females to pick up on the obvious signs_ the "ew" expression forming up on thier faces, the constant avoidance of eye contact, the mean looks and stares they give me and obviously them saying straight out that I'm ugly_ have all been cues that helped me understand the cruel nature of this world and made me hyper self aware of myself and the blackpill.

I will try to ask you guys questions about all the things I would like to know about more, and I except you to ask me anything you would like to know about my life since it has been very interesting for a genetic failure like me.

Just for context I'm 19 yo and have attempted to kill myself 2 times now, I've never been in a "romantic" relationship and I don't think Ive had any "oneitis" or "crush" after I've been Blackpilled.

When did you discover the black pill? At what age exactly

When did you discover the black pill? At what age exactly
When I got into teenage years and I started craving female love so after puberty basically, but even when I was a kid I knew that looks were very important and I wished I was beautiful like the other boys.

You don't have to introduction yourself in this site, saying in a good way, otherwise you'll probably suspected as a infiltrator when you try to be too polite

Welcome, you sound exactly like me when I joined this forum 5 years ago (I had a different account).

Welcome in hell

Your chances for ascending has dramatically decreased.

Welcome, it's gonna get worse.

You don't have to introduction yourself in this site, saying in a good way, otherwise you'll probably suspected as a infiltrator when you try to be too polite
I'm not trying to be polite, it's just how I talk and articulate my words.

When I got into teenage years and I started craving female love so after puberty basically, but even when I was a kid I knew that looks were very important and I wished I was beautiful like the other boys.
:feelsYall:well enjoy your stay brocel and welcome

How the hell do people don't like being talked to in a polite way?
Do they have a humiliation kink or something??
It is how it is, you'll see them soon

"Water"
"Dnr"
" Gray"

They can simply ignore posts, yet they will reply with the same copy pastes

i hope you are not a foid pretending to be an incel

What is your favourite film?

if a nigger and curry was drowing in the ocean and u could only save one who would you save?

Damn that must be brutal, my condolences....
I used to be 5'7 when I was in highschool, a late growth spurt hit me and now I'm 6ft.
I know what it feels like to feel belittled by almost every guy around you.

What is your bank account number?:feelsdevil:

Also NT:
it only took me a few failed interactions with females to pick up on the obvious signs_ the "ew" expression forming up on thier faces, the constant avoidance of eye contact, the mean looks and stares

what's your ethnicity?
General location?
PSL looks rating /10

You and me both. We're gonna be brocels I can sense it.
I'm looking forward to that.
If you ever feel like you need a friend to vent to, just message me In dm.

what's your ethnicity?
General location?
PSL looks rating /10
I'm Mediterranean
Syria
I don't know I'm not into all this lookism stuff but I'm goddamn sure as hell it's bad.

I'm Mediterranean
Syria
I don't know I'm not into all this lookism stuff but I'm goddamn sure as hell it's bad.
Over, sorry brocel, get out of the shithole and find some new land to start your life. Syria is a shithole same as India.

This is my first time on this site, but I'm no stranger to the Blackpill or inceldom as I've known them my whole life.

It's true that I was nerfed in looks however I'm a very intelligent guy, it only took me a few failed interactions with females to pick up on the obvious signs_ the "ew" expression forming up on thier faces, the constant avoidance of eye contact, the mean looks and stares they give me and obviously them saying straight out that I'm ugly_ have all been cues that helped me understand the cruel nature of this world and made me hyper self aware of myself and the blackpill.

I will try to ask you guys questions about all the things I would like to know about more, and I except you to ask me anything you would like to know about my life since it has been very interesting for a genetic failure like me.

Just for context I'm 19 yo and have attempted to kill myself 2 times now, I've never been in a "romantic" relationship and I don't think Ive had any "oneitis" or "crush" after I've been Blackpilled.
Would you fuck this girl

Doesn't it make you pissed?
The idea that you "would" have sex with a woman, but she doesn't even know who you are... And would definitely not want you to be in her space let alone sleep with her.
How could you have desire for someone that doesn't even see you?