Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel need some opinions please! brocels can I be proud of myself for this?

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
★★
so I try to come off as very cool and confident online but irl Im a cuck who can never say shit back to anyone when they're trying to make fun of me. today the same thing was happening and I had some of my "friends" over from my class for a pizza and these were ltns and both of them started making fun of me midway and then I took their slices away and said you guys can leave. they tried to reason but I didn't budge. should I be proud of myself as a high inhib and abused dog syndrome cel? they were pretty pissed btw. also I had them over in my room

they're probably gonna tell this story to their friends and they will all laugh at me tho. makes me wanna go meet

Shoot them or you are cuck

what exactly did they say
men are supposed to form bonds over friendly banter

It honestly depends on what they said and overall dynamics and more stuff from your life you cant possibly tell us everything, these sort of situations you need a close IRL confidant or you just need to decide for yourself

For this reason NTpill is so brutal, you can not have a close IRL confidant or trust your own decisions like this if non NT

It honestly depends on what they said and overall dynamics and more stuff from your life you cant possibly tell us everything, these sort of situations you need a close IRL confidant or you just need to decide for yourself

For this reason NTpill is so brutal, you can not have a close IRL confidant or trust your own decisions like this if non NT
nt pill is brutal

Eating goyslop and having so called friends.

You assERted dominance ovER these normtards and they didn't expect it from an incel, and to put salt to the wound they pleaded to this incel like little bitches. You did more than good.

Don't let others shit on you. Better to not have any friends at all than to be a laughing stock.