Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so hypersensitive rn. An IQ test plunged me into depression.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I think my depression and anxiety is peaking since last week. As I've said in some threads before I feel like blowing my head off with a shotgun. I get bouts of anger at seemingly innocuous stuff.

Today I gave this stupid Iq test which scored me at 107. This had the unwarranted effect of plunging my mind into depression and anxiety. Now I'm shit at something that I was atleast above average at. Fucking great. Also today is my dad's drinking day so gotta prepare for the inevitable bullshit. Plz kill me already.

All those IQ tests are bullshit. Everything is cope unless you're a normie.
What does it matter if you have 200 IQ or 20 IQ?
Will it change anything?

Will it change anything?
Atleast I won't be a complete subhuman failure doomed by genetics if I had something.... anything.
Tho its not really about iq but about by fucked up mental state. It was a stupid test, shouldn't have effected me this badly in better days

Will it change anything?
yes it will. it tells if u can money max. I am low IQ programmer and it takes me 2x work for some problems than high IQ

My mom says i'm smart:feelshmm::dab:

I.Q. tests only measure specific kinds of intelligence, but not all forms of intelligence as a whole which is why I've always disregarded them as flawed prone to error more than anything. :feelsjuice:

There's so much wrong with I.Q. tests that it is something I can talk about all day long on. Normies however eat that bullshit up like the good obedient conforming Pavlov dogs that they are. "I have such a great large I.Q. that I deserve a gold ribbon attached to my shirt, look at me in my self importance thinking I'm the center of the entire world." :feelskek:

Last edited:
Atleast I won't be a complete subhuman failure doomed by genetics if I had something.... anything.
Tho its not really about iq but about by fucked up mental state. It was a stupid test, shouldn't have effected me this badly in better days
yes it will. it tells if u can money max. I am low IQ programmer and it takes me 2x work for some problems than high IQ
What I meant was you are who you are. It's not like if you turned out to have 200 IQ you will suddenly become successful tomorrow.
I know what OP means tho. I also IQ cope pretty hard.
My cousin was like that too. He even took an IQ test in a clinic I think and his IQ turned out to be average and he got really fucked up and depressed over it.

Incels having high iq is cope, iq is genetic ofc chads have highest iq
Nope, Chads have the physical looks to attract the opposite sex, I.Q. not so much.

The smartest men in the world are usually balding manlets that wear prescription glasses.

do you wanna play a video game

Cope cope giga cope, good looks and high iq are both genetic. You are a yotta subhuman :feelsLSD:
Not every high I.Q. brainlet is Chad tier in physical looks, a majority of them are not.

It is my experience a majority of Chads are meatheads in terms of intelligence, sure, they're athletic and have a minimal semblance of intelligence, but overall they're really not thinkers, a majority of them anyways.

Last edited:
Not every high I.Q. brainlet is Chad tier in physical looks, a majority of them are not.
Real high iq people. (Say 135/140+( are seldom attractive.

Real high iq people. (Say 135/140+( are seldom attractive.
Exactly, and they only get married or reproduce by Betabuxxing alone. Sad, but true.

Exactly, and they only get married or reproduce by Betabuxxing alone. Sad, but true.
Terrence tao had to be a high iq statuscel with secure career in academics just to betabuxx a barely looksmatched foid.

Terrence tao had to be a high iq statuscel with secure career in academics just to betabuxx a barely looksmatched foid.
That's usually how it goes because the foid primitive mind is still in biological evolutionary mode where it's only sexually attracted to physical looks, physical athleticism, and brute strength. It has nothing to do with actual intelligence and I doubt it ever will because foids seem unable to evolve past that which is why I truly view them as a maladapted gender as a whole. We've come a long way from the stone age cave men days and still foid sexuality is unable to adapt to these changes.

Their entire sexuality revolves around raw power, resources, and brute strength only where it is completely uncompromising on everything else.

Last edited:
Incels having high iq is cope, iq is genetic ofc chads have highest iq

yes, but chads are rarer, high iq is rare, a high iq chad is pretty much Hitler's wet dream, that's how rare it is.

yes, but chads are rarer, high iq is rare, a high iq chad is pretty much Hitler's wet dream, that's how rare it is.
High I.Q. Chads do exist but are extremely rare, I think it has to do with the fact that with their looks they can practically get whatever they want where higher intelligence isn't necessary for them to pursue. Just a theory of mine.

Also, high I.Q. brainlets tend to be solitary by nature, something to do with always being the smartest person in the room all the time being unable to relate to a majority of people. Something like that.

Last edited:
High I.Q. Chads do exist but are extremely rare, I think it has to do with the fact that with their looks they can practically get whatever they want where higher intelligence isn't necessary for them to pursue. Just a theory.
Usually what they call high iq chads are above average iq ones who live king lives.

Usually what they call high iq chads are above average iq ones who live king lives.
True, having great physical looks in appearance these days is like having a golden ticket that opens all doors of opportunities. *sighs*

Psychiatric? You scored higher last time? Very unsettling.

What's your iq. Mogs me if you program
120 when I took it few months back but that was online. I haven't done in person but my guess would be 90-100 as I have rice cel and currycel co workers who mog me hard and are probably 120-140 IQ

120 when I took it few months back but that was online. I haven't done in person but my guess would be 90-100 as I have rice cel and currycel co workers who mog me hard and are probably 120-140 IQ
Mogs me.

Bruh i'm in the 70s range be glad.
107 isn't bad
I retook the test. I was missing a simple trick that I had already used to solve another problem, but forgot about it. Now its 128 apparently. But then again making such a mistake is testament to my stupidity:feelstastyman:

IQ is a cope,If you're not NT, IQ can do no good

IQ is a cope,If you're not NT, IQ can do no good
I.Q. is meaningless if you spend every single day alone, it's absolutely meaningless especially in confrontation of that.

confidence == working memory == iq != raw intellect

I hope you feel better soon. Sleep can affect your score tbh.

But I relate to you. I have this certain sense of accomplishment over certain things and IQ is one of them.

I’d be gutted too if that makes you feel better.
I retook the test. I was missing a simple trick that I had already used to solve another problem, but forgot about it. Now its 128 apparently. But then again making such a mistake is testament to my stupidity:feelstastyman:
What was the trick?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back