Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so happy it’s cool outside

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m glad it’s cool outside summer is finally over now I can go back to outdoor activities again I couldn’t stand it being 90 degrees all the time fall is here and I’m excited

hahaha poor @Reclus3 had his name forcibly changed just so you could yoink that name off him

hahaha poor @Reclus3 had his name forcibly changed just so you could yoink that name off him
this bitch needs to give that poor man his username back

No he’s not even active
he had it first man what if chad stole your shit because he didn't think you were using it huh? that's what you are doing to him rn

he had it first man what if chad stole your shit because he didn't think you were using it huh? that's what you are doing to him rn
I doubt he’ll care the man has 2 posts and 4 hours online I need it more I’m online everyday

this bitch needs to give that poor man his username back
Ikr? How low do you have to be to steal a fellow incels username. OP will always be Reclusemaxer in my eyes so there’s zero point in his name theft

I’m glad it’s cool outside summer is finally over now I can go back to outdoor activities again I couldn’t stand it being 90 degrees all the time fall is here and I’m excited

I doubt he’ll care the man has 2 posts and 4 hours online I need it more I’m online everyday
he will remember this when the dark days come

Ikr? How low do you have to be to steal a fellow incels username. OP will always be Reclusemaxer in my eyes so there’s zero point in his name theft
He won’t care he doesn’t use this site I have 49 days online 6.2K posts I earned this name

He won’t care he doesn’t use this site I have 49 days online 6.2K posts I earned this name

whatever you say, “Reclusemaxer”