Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m sad that all those kids were killed

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Why didn’t the teacher lock the door? When I was in school we always practiced lock downs. When a threat is on campus the teacher is supposed to lock the door and move people away from the door. Why didn’t she do that? I think those kids would still be here if she followed procedure. :(

>Why didn’t she do that?

You answered the question, foids will act tough but when push comes to shove they'll suffer from hysteria and start crying like a little kid waiting for a man to save them.

:soy::soy::soy:

Just following protocol bro....

Sry u ded! Lol...

If she locked the door it would have helped a lot. It is what disrupted ER on the day of retribution. Maybe the school admin was too slow to order the lockdown as well.

Tax dollars are going into broken school systems in which they don't have the decency to lock the doors keeping people who are forced to be there safe. Ridiculous.

Your empathy amazes me

I used to work at an elementary school and they had electronic locks in every hallway

Who cares bro, Foids will act just like the students and protect them like a man for historical moments shit if that was a Chad Professor, Tyrone or a Professor they be all atleast be alived:feelswhere:

Females don't have to follow procedure, they can do whatever they want. After all, they have no accountability nor responsibility. It's just in their nature to behave irresponsibly. :feelsjuice:

foids will act tough but when push comes to shove they'll suffer from hysteria and start crying like a little kid waiting for a man to save them.
:blackpill::yes:

None of those kids existed.They were fake names.No one died