Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm probably the ugliest dude on this site

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Fuck you interpol agents and normies and Chads and Stacies laughing at me. I'm the only uggo incel on this site and I know it. FUCK YOU NORMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you interpol agents and normies and Chads and Stacies laughing at me. I'm the only uggo incel on this site and I know it. FUCK YOU NORMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, I'm a 2/10, I wonder how many genuine 1/10's post here.

No i'm the ugliest person on the forum and my face is legitly deformed even plastic surgeons told me when i went for consultation.

Did you know that having a daughter is a bigger cuckoldary than licking Chad's cum out of Stacey's cunt. It's x50 more cuked than supporting women right's, it's x150 more cucked than being a cuck in this cucked society

Maybe, I'm a 2/10, I wonder how many genuine 1/10's post here.
Actually I take back what I said, there are probably some guys with genuine facial deformities and I don't have that so maybe I'm not the most truecel of all truecels. They must be like 1/10 at that point. I'd give myself like a 3/10 honestly

No i'm the ugliest person on the forum and my face is legitly deformed even plastic surgeons told me when i went for consultation.
I take back what I said. Very brutal if true. Can you at least neetbuxx maxx?

I take back what I said. Very brutal if true. Can you at least neetbuxx maxx?
Ya i'm neetbuxx maxing as we speak to save for plastic surgery so i can attempt to fix my face. Hopefully the surgeon i pick is good it's not easy to find good surgeons.

No, @Intellau_Celistic is.

Plenty of people here affirm this.