Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Im playing a project moon scenario (Devs of Lobotomy corp/Library of ruina) in AI dungeon , How is my story going?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
You are Alex, though you are long since a different entity. After suffering severe mental stress from Being an lonely incel rejected by society and bullied by everyone you have underwent the "Distortion Phenomenon" which turned you into a monster or, as they are officially called, a Distortion. You are no longer Alex, now you are a Distortion classified as "Devourer of love". You now look like A humanoid ghost-like entity made of black goo and skulls with a red core in the shape of a cartoonish heart. You have no memory of what you looked like before you transformed, only that somehow you did not look quite as bad after the transformation. You are a confusing, amorphous mass of pure black energy with a single red eye where an eye would be, a single tentacle for a leg, claws for arms and no obvious head.

> You look for victims in the outskirts of the city. You float through the air, passing through the large hole in the wall. The screams of children and laughter of adults prick at your ears. You pass through the Gate and drift towards the city streets.

> You test your new distorted powers on the humans. You march through a recently collapsed wall, leaving a trail of bubbling, molten earth. You march through the streets, tearing through old, worthless buildings and leaving craters in their place.

> You look for humans to devour. You scan the streets for any signs of human activity. You see a group of humans milling about, laughing and chatting. "Holy shit what the fuck is that thing!" Says one of the humans pointing at me as the others start to panic. You march towards them, and they scatter in all directions. "It's a monster! A fucking monster!" One of them shouts. "Run for your lives!"

> You grab one of them with your long tentacles. You grab a human with your long, black tendrils, pulling him close to you to eat. You crush the human between your mandibles and suck out what you can into your stomach.

> You say "Ahh...this happiness...the human joy...tastes so good..." You feel good. You have officially embarked upon your new life as a human devourer.

> You float through the air trying to grab more victims as the crowd panics. You float through the air, scanning the chaos for humans. You see humans running and screaming in all directions, some trying to fight back, others trying to escape. "Someone call the Zwei association fixers!" Yells a panicked woman as i eat two other girls. You scan your surroundings and pick out a few more potential meals. A team of 3 Zwei fixers approach the scene , ready to fight me. One of the fixers runs up to you and attempts to stab you with a large spear. You feel the sharp pain it in your side, but it doesn't stop you.

> You lash your sharp tendrils against the fixer. You hit the fixer with your long black tentacles, impaling him. He screams pitiably as you pull him closer to your face, before devouring him.

> You say "M...more...need more happiness..." You feed on the other fixers, easily ripping them apart and devouring them. You float over to the crowd of humans, who are transfixed with fear and awe. You grab a middle-aged man and drag him to you, eating him in a few bites. "Ah...human...so yummy!" You moan, as you feed upon the man. You drop his remains at your feet. "The City's defenses are weak. I can easily tear this city apart, andendless waves of humans to feast upon!" You begin to laugh. "Bring me more food! Give me more humans!" The humans cower in fear, some try to negotiate with you, while others try to escape. You hear gunshots ringing out, and honk of car alarms going off, numerous cars having their alarms triggered. "The humans surrender quickly, they're delicious this way!" You laugh. An alarm is ringing, an alarm that you set off. You laugh, and make your way towards the source of the noise. There's an open manhole cover near by. You grab the manhole cover and fling it into the distance, watching it crash through a window of a building. You hear the sirens of the approaching Guards. You leap into the air, flying away. You fly over the city, before coming to a halt in an alley. You look at your reflection in the car bonnet, your pale, emotionless face looking back. Your long black hair is streaked with dirt and grease.

> You look for a place to rest. You hear shouts and running footsteps. You look around, in the shadows between two buildings you see a rat. "Yes...this is a good place to rest..."

> You approach her with curiosity. You walk over towards the rat. "Hmmm..." You say to yourself. The rat looks at you in terror, she scurries away, leaving you stuck in an alley with a massive traffic jam approaching.

> You rest for the day and digest the human flesh inside your red core. You decide to spend the day digesting your meal, you definitely feel it in your stomach and you're quite sleepy as your hunger takes over.

> You sleep. A long, restful sleep follows. You wake up several hours later, you feel much better, with a stronger, happier feeling inside. You're ready to continue your feast. But fixers from many different factions are ready to hunt a dangerous being such as me , there is a big bounty on my head , The devourer of love. You need to decide what to do, you have many options. You can attempt to hide and stay low. You can attempt to escape through the sewers and live there till the heat dies down.

> You attempt to hide and stay low. You climb the building you're currently on and hide yourself well. From here, you can see most parts of the city, so if anyone is coming to search for you, they won't find you easily.

> You talk with your own distorted mind. You spend the remainder of the week talking to yourself, reviewing things, trying to learn more about your power. You keep a list of all you discuss with yourself. What you learn is fascinating. You find out your mind works differently from other humans minds. You discover you can create solid objects with your thoughts, you find out when you concentrate, you can fly. You laugh at how easy it was to learn.

> You try to create a manifestation of the love that was neglected to you before becoming a distortion. You concentrate real hard, and focus all your energy on love. You want it so much that you can feel it spread throughout the city, but nothing happens. You give up and decide to eat something first.

> You get out of your hidehout to hunt a couple of humans to eat. You leave your hideout and begin to look for prey. Once you find a couple of humans, you begin to stalk them.

> You watch the humans from the shadows of the night. You wait patiently for nightfall before ambushing your prey, once they are both drunk and lost from exhaustion, you move in for the kill. The drunk couple are too intoxicated to notice my monstrous presence , I grab first the woman with my tentacles. I break her neck with ease, and feel a surge of euphoria brought on by the blood drain.

> You drain her blood with your tentacles and then devour half of her corpse. The woman's blood is delicious, it's so smooth and the most delicious thing you've ever tasted. You drink thirstily from her neck for a few minutes before devouring the rest of her body. The man awakes and witness the scene. He is actually a powerful fixer but he is too drunk to properly fight me. He swings a crutch at me but I stop it in its tracks with a minor force of my mind. I force him to watch as I rip the woman's head off and hand it to him. "Please dont kill my wife!" He begs . The woman is still alive , she softly smiles at him and she says "Run...Guido..." Then she detonates an small but powerful bomb and thats enough to stagger me and damage my ghostly distorted body. The man runs while crying and swears revenge against me. It seems i have acquired a new enemy. Then you realize you're not a human anymore, and now you've earned the hate of an important fixer and his whole syndicate. They will probably try to hunt you down from now. you need to leave. You begin to float up to the sky as you hear a bunch of sirens heading to your direction. You need to act fast.

:smonk::feelsLSD:

Damn i love writting while tripping haha :feelsLSD:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... A project moon fan... he left us. I was too late.

tiphereth a and enoch project moon and 1 more drawn by yoon cook  sample 378faab09be6a9083cb