Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm out.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
For those of you who don't know, I've been a part of the broader incelosphere for a very long time. Over a decade. I was on puahate long before Elliot Rodger (who frankly was a fakecel as he had a decent face and money, but he's worshipped by edgelords and shortcels who identify with him far more than ugly ogres who are still KHHV despite actually approaching unlike Elliot, but I digress) I was on /r/incels where I was a moderator, and I was on this site from day one. I once felt a sense of belonging in this community but after coming back and seeing all of the edgy teens shitposting and the theories that dominate the current zeitgeist on here, I realize I don't belong. I am an anachronism, just like I am in real life.

That's not to say I don't meet the criteria for being an incel. I'm ugly as fuck, middle aged, have had absolutely zero women romantically interested in me, have been rejected by many women including many who were even lower on the looks scale than I am, but that doesn't really matter. Ultimately I just don't fit into the culture and that's that. Most of the posters I could relate to are long gone. Maybe a few of them are still around under other usernames, but either way the few gems are being drowned out by teenage angst, absolutely retarded theories that are completely antithetical to the blackpill, and otherwise low effort posts devoid of any valuable insight, information or humor.

All that being said, it is time for me to go. Actually the time for me to go was years ago, but my brief return and the observations I've made over the past couple of days only serve to reinforce what I already knew to be true, which is that I no longer belong here and nor can I relate to the culture. Kind of sucks because there are no online communities left where I belong. Everywhere I used to post on is gone or has completely changed (4chan for example). To quote Richard Stallman " I'm the last survivor of a dead culture, and I don't really belong in the world anymore, and in some ways I feel I ought to be dead."

One last word of advice, spend more time with your family, they won't be around forever. And don't take your health for granted.

Now @Fat Link and @Master I respectfully request a permaban. Good luck.

Who are you and why are you leaving when I just found out you exist?

It's unfortunate @Ryo_Hazuki as I was hoping to get to know you more. But I also understand your position. :feelsjuice:

To quote Richard Stallman " I'm the last survivor of a dead culture, and I don't really belong in the world anymore, and in some ways I feel I ought to be dead."
@proudweeb thoughts on ryo quoting @rms

Have fun coping alone…unless you’re fakecel :feelssus:

For those of you who don't know, I've been a part of the broader incelosphere for a very long time. Over a decade. I was on puahate long before Elliot Rodger (who frankly was a fakecel as he had a decent face and money, but he's worshipped by edgelords and shortcels who identify with him far more than ugly ogres who are still KHHV despite actually approaching unlike Elliot, but I digress) I was on /r/incels where I was a moderator, and I was on this site from day one. I once felt a sense of belonging in this community but after coming back and seeing all of the edgy teens shitposting and the theories that dominate the current zeitgeist on here, I realize I don't belong. I am an anachronism, just like I am in real life.

That's not to say I don't meet the criteria for being an incel. I'm ugly as fuck, middle aged, have had absolutely zero women romantically interested in me, have been rejected by many women including many who were even lower on the looks scale than I am, but that doesn't really matter. Ultimately I just don't fit into the culture and that's that. Most of the posters I could relate to are long gone. Maybe a few of them are still around under other usernames, but either way the few gems are being drowned out by teenage angst, absolutely retarded theories that are completely antithetical to the blackpill, and otherwise low effort posts devoid of any valuable insight, information or humor.

All that being said, it is time for me to go. Actually the time for me to go was years ago, but my brief return and the observations I've made over the past couple of days only serve to reinforce what I already knew to be true, which is that I no longer belong here and nor can I relate to the culture. Kind of sucks because there are no online communities left where I belong. Everywhere I used to post on is gone or has completely changed (4chan for example). To quote Richard Stallman " I'm the last survivor of a dead culture, and I don't really belong in the world anymore, and in some ways I feel I ought to be dead."

One last word of advice, spend more time with your family, they won't be around forever. And don't take your health for granted.

Now @Fat Link and @Master I respectfully request a permaban. Good luck.
Where you going tho

there is no other forums

"Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change, it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain " - I have immense respect for you brocel, you are among the pioneers of incel and blackpill culture of this decade. Thanks for your contributions to the community.

the big black coordinator of incel sphere is no longer with us :feelscry:

Fuck, man. Sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors, and hopefully we’ll meet again some time.

This is a shame and a real loss to our community but I understand I guess brother.

Of course if you ever change your mind you’re always welcome back here.

Also I don’t know if you know it but 4chan got pozzed during Moot’s selling out during the Gamergate fiasco and all the good posters left in disgust at his betrayal of the community and migrated on over to 8chan before it’s enemies found a way to get it shut down and well it’s leader “cripple kike” Fredrick Brennan does what he always does best which is he betrayed 8chan’s users too.

8chan came back however later under new ownership with seemingly far few posters and is now known as 8kun but just saying if you need a new online hangout that may remind you of the better glory days of your past you might possibly find it there somewhat at least.

No guarantees however.

Last edited:
Some wise man once said:

"Zoomers ruin everything."

Comes back - request a permaban. Bbc

This is your second post where you've declared that your out. Why not just message the mods in private instead of making a spectacle? Yes you have been here since the early days of this forum, but that does NOT make you special. NOW FUCK OFF!
:feelskek: Brutal

Why make this attention-seeking post? Just go and tell a select handful of people in private about why, and then move on. This shit here is reality-TV-tier drama.

And you're complaining about culture?

THE USERS CREATE THE CULTURE.

Who the hell do you think makes up the culture of the forum here? Fucking REDDIT? By leaving, you're letting the culture you're complaining about have a stranglehold on the forum you don't recognize and can't relate to anymore. It's self-fulfilling.

It's not too late to be the positive influence you want in the forum. But if you're going to go, don't expect us to cry over you.

Peace.

Why make this attention-seeking post? Just go and tell a select handful of people in private about why, and then move on. This shit here is reality-TV-tier drama.

Who the hell do you think makes up the culture of the forum here? Fucking REDDIT? By leaving, you're letting the culture you're complaining about have a stranglehold on the forum you don't recognize and can't relate to anymore. It's self-fulfilling.

It's not too late to be the positive influence you want in the forum. But if you're going to go, don't expect us to cry over you.

Peace.
Each thing has its boiling point, a community is no different.
Past a certain point, nothing can be salvageable.

See you tomorrrow

This is a shame and a real loss to our community but I understand I guess brother.

Of course if you ever change your mind you’re always welcome back here.

Also I don’t know if you know it but 4chan got pozzed during Moot’s selling out during the Gamergate fiasco and all the good posters left in disgust at his betrayal of the community and migrated on over to 8chan before it’s enemies found a way to get it shut down and well it’s leader “cripple kike” Fredrick Brennan does what he always does best which is he betrayed 8chan’s users too.

8chan came back however later under new ownership with seemingly far few posters and is now known as 8kun but just saying if you need a new online hangout that may remind you of the better glory days of your past you might possibly find it there somewhat at least.

No guarantees however.
8chan was glorious when it was still alive. It also had the closest to the successor of halfchan /r9k/ (after it was invaded by normalfags and trannies). But 8kun is shit.

For this forum I could tell from the moment I started lurking it was already past its peak. But since there's nowhere better to go that I know of, I still post here a bit. I'm not going to be like those 18 year olds who postmaxx a bunch of garbage for a few months then delete their account.

Good riddance fakecel

Each thing has its boiling point, a community is no different.
Past a certain point, nothing can be salvageable.
The question then is, are we past the point of no return, boss?

The question then is, are we past the point of no return, boss?
Only time will tell if we're past the boiling point or not. We will eventually hit it.

When a community gets bigger, it's bound to collapse and shatter into multiple little communities. And the cycle repeats itself, some communities die, some live to become bigger.

I’m not sure if the community has died due to abundance of youngcels and postmaxxing degenerates, so much as it has from an over abundance of unwarranted retarded fears of imminent arrest plus message boards/forums in general having almost completely died out, as users switch on over to Shitscord, Kikebook, Twatter and Shitstagram as their preferred “modern” method/form of communication.

So there’s that aspect but more importantly remember two main thing’s about incel/black pill communities…

1. There’s only so many times and ways to say water is wet with it still coming across as somehow enlightening or entertaining.

2. Our condition isn’t pleasant to say the least nor is focusing on it and daily accepting it as what we are.

So just saying a community with our theme isn’t exactly conducive to growth or longevity.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if the community has died due to abundance of youngcels and postmaxxing degenerates, so much as it has from an over abundance of unwarranted retarded fears of imminent arrest plus message boards/forums in general having almost completely died out, as users switch on over to Shitscord, Kikebook, Twatter and Shitstagram as their preferred “modern” method/form of communication.
Maybe ban under 18cels, I’d say even under 20 , some braindead retards only here for attention

So there’s that aspect but more importantly remember two main thing’s about incel/black pill communities…

1. There’s only so many times and ways to say water is wet with it still coming across as somehow enlightening or entertaining.

2. Our condition isn’t pleasant to say the least nor is focusing on it and daily accepting it as what we are.

So just saying a community with our theme isn’t exactly conducive to growth or longevity.
I personally believe forum message boards like this are the wave of the future where there will be a revival because the enemy is going to keep on tightening the screws of internet censorship across the entirety of the internet not lessen it, places like this really are the last bastions of free speech in a totalitarian world and our rebellious culture here reflects that. We're basically notes or forum posts of the internet underground at this point. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Ban this insane motherfucker!

(Tea tomorrow at the usual time bro?)

Most of the posters I could relate to are long gone.
Those posters were Cels. Today's poster are Cels. I don't really know what OP is getting at here.

Im thinking about leaving this place because of the same reasons

I think this is a big part of the problem. I strongly think that having the attitude of coming here to be entertained by black pill discussion is fundamentally the wrong approach. Black pill topics aren't meant to entertain you, they're meant to make you think deeply and reflect.

Brutal.

You were actually one of the few guys I could relate to here (even though you're older than me). I remember when we agreed that women before feminine guys and everyone was bashing us for it, but now these cucks are saying it ad verbatim.

But yeah, you're right about the shift of what the forum took.

Wish you could've stayed; it would offset the obnoxiousness that exists here.

Goodbye, Ryo.

HIGH INHIB LOW T

honestly there is way too much shitposting going on and to some degree i understand it because obviously alot of people use imageboards and other forums that are more loose in terms of post quality but still this needs to be more moderated we got the sewers/the lounge for shitposting inceldom discussion should only be used to write serious posts.

Also this gatekeeping mentality truecel, fakecel is becoming annoying.

we need more subforums like = videogames, philospohy, history (idk get the major ones in at least) maybe some redpill/blue pill subforums too this forum sometimes comes off as one dimensional you need a contrary mind to have a discussion otherwise its just a circle jerk so i would welcome some redpill or even blue pill (not IT more in the Wilkes McDermid direction) discussions maybe we can learn something from it. Honestly even a Ascension subforum for everyone claiming he made it would be interesting just lock them there and let us ask them how they did it

honestly there is way too much shitposting going on and to some degree i understand it because obviously alot of people use imageboards and other forums that are more loose in terms of post quality but still this needs to be more moderated we got the sewers/the lounge for shitposting inceldom discussion should only be used to write serious posts.

Also this gatekeeping mentality truecel, fakecel is becoming annoying.

we need more subforums like = videogames, philospohy, history (idk get the major ones in at least) maybe some redpill/blue pill subforums too this forum sometimes comes off as one dimensional you need a contrary mind to have a discussion otherwise its just a circle jerk so i would welcome some redpill or even blue pill (not IT more in the Wilkes McDermid direction) discussions maybe we can learn something from it. Honestly even a Ascension subforum for everyone claiming he made it would be interesting just lock them there and let us ask them how they did it
1. Likely a result of too many kiddies signing up here. Hopefully our new 18 year old age restriction policy slows this down at least and allows older more intelligent users to join en masse and establish a foothold that will in time result in a change in the overall community’s posting quality for the better.

2. Users love memes, this will probably never change. {Shrugs}

3. Lounge itself already covers all of those things and you can’t really justify adding a ton more boards on a forum with a low existing userbase as all that does is stretch the userbase out and make the forum even more dead ie slow.

That said however I think at the present time we could at least use or rather benefit perhaps greatly from at least one new board and that quite simply would be a general board made for more serious discussions that are non incel related. The idea being to hopefully stop users who want to talk about serious non incel related subjects from shitting up Incel Discussion with things that are clearly off topic posts.

They don’t want to use Lounge for such posts as Lounge doesn’t carry the gravitas or serious weight and tone that ID or a general board proper does.

So I hope @Master will implement this idea I’ve had.

4. Ascension threads/topics are occasionally allowed if they are from a well established long respected user but a literal board for this would be even more at odds with our “no sharing of romantic experiences” rule arguably than even the occasional allowed ascension topic goodbye thread is.

So that’s a definitive no good buddy.

Last edited:
You ain't shit boy

Peace.
Yeh

He had a clear path to be modded again and could have contributed invaluable input to anything he deems wrong being done by our current staff.

Resident BBC annihilator is back in town :feelsdevil:

Last edited: