Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm officially the new incel saint

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
But it's all in my head right? I'm paranoid no? I'm the worst of the worst, bottom 0.1%

Screenshot 20230903 172711

basement : unlocked

ur just an ugly dude is all, get over it

Ur just a fat old normie manlet

How old are you? Mid 20s?

I see. You look kinda young for your age. I've seen zoomers in their 20s with bad genetics who look like you. I must say you have an OK eye-area.

I failed even at being the best of the worst

Screenshot 20230903 174818 kindlephoto 12416951

mogs me in everything except hairline

Girls in india would go crazy for you dude.

Brutal, whats your height? You still have some hair but I would shave if I was you.

It's not over yet bro, you should try drinking water and watching more movies with strong female protagonists before giving up

Brutal, it's over. Just conduct a ritual for your reincarnation and then sacrifice many (Minecraft) villagers.

Very based beard, you're balding and have a beard, but you don't look soy

Dude you mog me to hell and back

If I mog some of you (hard to believe) does that imply the true saints are hidden? Like some sorts of secret post game monsters.

i would never let my self go bald in the future
damn, i work so hard to make money. no way im accepting losing my hair like that
I failed even at being the best of the worst

View attachment 863725
that curry dude is a master lookmaxxer lol

@Michael W. Ford

But it's all in my head right? I'm paranoid no? I'm the worst of the worst, bottom 0.1%

View attachment 863685
Get a hair system and stop bitching already. Your dumb enough to be doxxxing yourself you might as well get on some hair meds or a system.

Fix hairline and lose weight :bigbrain:

Have you usually been overweight most of your life or until recently?

at least you look masculine and intimidating

No, had hair and decent weight till 33-34. Still caused ewws and looks of disgust
what do you weigh now? i have been thinking of gaining weight and eating more food copes

View attachment 863685
Nah man 100% she's pulling your leg

Don't fall for obvious bait. She's interested*. Otherwise she wouldn't even reply you

Probably a "shit test" or smt like that, can't say exactly I'm not a PUA shit.

*not necessarily in dating. Just interested in chatting with ya

Nah man 100% she's pulling your leg

Don't fall for obvious bait. She's interested*. Otherwise she wouldn't even reply you

Probably a "shit test" or smt like that, can't say exactly I'm not a PUA shit.

*not necessarily in dating. Just interested in chatting with ya
If it was a shit test she would have said I was worse than the shitskin. Also shit tests don't exist. Those who doubt my sainthood are just coping cause I threaten their subhuman status. If you kill the boss you're the new boss. Prepare for a new song tomorrow.

If I mog some of you (hard to believe) does that imply the true saints are hidden? Like some sorts of secret post game monsters.
yes

@Drakul height?