Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Become an vengeful ghost with ritual suicide

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
You can transform into a vengeful ghost through ritual suicide. Use a bloody suicide method.

Blood acts as a strong anchor to this world. Choose a location you want to haunt, and pour some of your blood on that location. Writing your name, and birthday in blood is even better. You are going to want as many anchors as possible. Photographs, samples of your hair, and cloths are all good anchors.
Creating a personal sigil can aid greatly in the goal of becoming a ghost.

View: https://youtu.be/I67AUP46V-s

View: https://youtu.be/QD4vXHMCZNo

Clearly declare your intention to become a vengeful ghost. This should be said out loud, and written in a notebook, preferably in your own blood. You can go a step further by drawing sigils on your body charged with your intent. Always declare your intent in the present tense.

This is an example of a sigil.
Sigil 2023 5 17 13 18 4 807

"I am a ghost"

You should design your own sigil. It will be much more effective that the example shown in this thread.

You should learn How to lucid dream, and astral project, as it will allow you to move, and act more freely after death.

Wear a red outfit when you kill yourself. There is a Chinese tradition of people wearing red during suicide with the intention of becoming vengeful ghosts.

It is possible to alter your astral form, and become a hideous evil spirit.

This is an example of the possible forms you can assume as a ghost.
Download 10
Draw yourself in your desired form, write your name, birthdate, and personal on the drawing using your blood. Declare that the hideous monstrosity you have drawn is you. Visualize yourself in that form.

The ghost you will become is not you, but a fragment of you. Ghosts are not people, they are mental residue. Fragments of the ego.

Some member of this forum will be unable to reincarnate, and are destined to spend their afterlives as ghosts. Haunting is the best form of revenge. No one will be able to stop you. You will be able to carry out your revenge indefinitely.

View: https://youtu.be/mzedn1Oc7Zo

Last edited:
Nah, I rather get away from this world as much as possible. What I'm looking for is a peaceful non-existence.

I don't want to become a vengeful ghost or reincarnate. I just want to go to the afterlife. Sorry I wasn't clear.

I would like to become an evil poltergeist and annoy the offspring of my stalkers. I deserve it.

Top ten things that are fake:

Why would wanna be around on this shithole of a planet any more than you have to?

Nah, I rather get away from this world as much as possible. What I'm looking for is a peaceful non-existence.
We all have to notice that life was better before we were born. We didn't exist and we never had a bad day. Then some couple of assholes both a man and a woman fucked and popped out us to be Indentured servants for 18 years.

Last edited:
We all have to notice that life was better before we were born. We didn't exist and we never had a bad day. Then some couple of assholes both a man and a woman fucked and popped out us to be inventored servants for 18 years.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Full version to that video at the top?

Nigga busted a nut sheesh, i'd just buy a nice scoped rifle and a box of rounds and camp out in a tree at the next WEF / bilderberg meeting then ritual suicide tbh, imagine living as an incel ghost for all eternity

Nigga busted a nut sheesh, i'd just buy a nice scoped rifle and a box of rounds and camp out in a tree at the next WEF / bilderberg meeting then ritual suicide tbh, imagine living as an incel ghost for all eternity
With ritual suicide, you can transform yourself into an inhumane monstrosity/demon like evil spirit.
Download 10 1

This path is for those who want to torment the living.

Great knowledge OP
Still havent decided if I wanna become a vengeful spirit or reincarnate into chad in the next life

You can transform into a vengeful ghost through ritual suicide. Use a bloody suicide method.
View attachment 752836
Blood acts as a strong anchor to this world. Choose a location you want to haunt, and pour some of your blood on that location. Writing your name, and birthday in blood is even better. You are going to want as many anchors as possible. Photographs, samples of your hair, and cloths are all good anchors.
Creating a personal sigil can aid greatly in the goal of becoming a ghost.

View: https://youtu.be/I67AUP46V-s

View: https://youtu.be/QD4vXHMCZNo

Clearly declare your intention to become a vengeful ghost. This should be said out loud, and written in a notebook, preferably in your own blood. You can go a step further by drawing sigils on your body charged with your intent. Always declare your intent in the present tense.

This is an example of a sigil.
View attachment 752756
"I am a ghost"

You should design your own sigil. It will be much more effective that the example shown in this thread.

You should learn How to lucid dream, and astral project, as it will allow you to move, and act more freely after death.

Wear a red outfit when you kill yourself. There is a Chinese tradition of people wearing red during suicide with the intention of becoming vengeful ghosts.

It is possible to alter your astral form, and become a hideous evil spirit.

This is an example of the possible forms you can assume as a ghost.
View attachment 752791 Draw yourself in your desired form, write your name, birthdate, and personal on the drawing using your blood. Declare that the hideous monstrosity you have drawn is you. Visualize yourself in that form.

The ghost you will become is not you, but a fragment of you. Ghosts are not people, they are mental residue. Fragments of the ego.

Some member of this forum will be unable to reincarnate, and are destined to spend their afterlives as ghosts. Haunting is the best form of revenge. No one will be able to stop you. You will be able to carry out your revenge indefinitely.

View: https://youtu.be/mzedn1Oc7Zo

Don’t tell people to harm themselves that’s not good. We want meaningful solutions to problems and fulfillment in our lives. I try to be a positive and non hateful cel :feelsokman: even tho getting bullied by others for being ugly even after doing nothing wrong does suck sometimes.