Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm officially the new incel saint

You don't look soy enough to be an incel saint, you actually look intimidating. I doubt many people fuck with you.

Saint sam is a incel god. None is uglier than him

Indeed in the last part of my song "The Rise of Truecelcel" I talk about how no matter what the two final bosses at the top of monsterland are Sam and his Brother.

You are just bald and fat , a true saint is unsaveable

Those who doubt my sainthood are just coping cause I threaten their subhuman status. If you kill the boss you're the new boss. Prepare for a new song tomorrow.

Idi amin laugh

Not sure if serious...?

You're either incel or you're not. There's no prize for being the "most" incel.

Why torture yourself, just leave the server.

Why would you want to do that?
Cause I'm ugly and since I can't be happy I want to see everyone suffering and the more I hate and the more I get intoxicated my own malignant brooding envy the more I feel inebriated. Plus it may help me to snap and finally go Minassian.

Cause I'm ugly and since I can't be happy I want to see everyone suffering and the more I hate and the more I get intoxicated my own malignant brooding envy the more I feel inebriated. Plus it may help me to snap and finally go Minassian.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

See now you just sound like a cop trying to entrap incels on the internet in order to make quota.

Please don't "go Minassian", it won't do anything to make the world any better for incels or anybody else.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

See now you just sound like a cop trying to entrap incels on the internet in order to make quota.

Please don't "go Minassian", it won't do anything to make the world any better for incels or anybody else.
You should focus not on making life better for the irredeemable that's the whole point as there's no bettering worth the squeeze. You can make others' lives worse tho; lives that without an extERnal intervention would be happy ones.

If I mog some of you (hard to believe) does that imply the true saints are hidden? Like some sorts of secret post game monsters.
There are definitely people here uglier than you, but most of the people that claim you mog them are trolling. I would consider you a Saint if you were under 30, but considering your age, it makes sense why you look the way you do. You should lose weight, get rid of your beard, and maybe go bald and you'll look way better.

you are ugly and belong here but nowhere near sainthood

Maybe if you weren't so obese