Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide is a legitimate solution to your problems

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
You can reincarnate as Chad with ritual suicide. I personally believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself to escape imprisonment. He was a practicing sorcerer, and knew he just reincarnate, or ascend into a higher being. The main thing you want to avoid is becoming a ghost. This fate can be easily be avoided by following some simple guidelines. Avoid suicide method that involve you losing blood, as blood can anchor you to this world.
Clearly declare your intention to reincarnate. You can go a step further by drawing sigils on your body charged with your intent. Always declare your intent in the present tense. The white light reported by many NDE survivors is a gateway to the astral realm. That is where you want to go to reincarnate. If you encounter being asking you what kind of life you want to live in earth, tell them you want to reincarnate as a rich Chad.

This is an example of a sigil.
Sigil 2023 5 14 14 34 11 307

"I am reincarnated"

You should design your own sigil. It will be much more effective that the example shown in this thread.

I will make a thread tomorrow for those who want become vengeful/malevolent ghost/yokai.

Last edited:
Why don't you do it? Or why don't you summon a succubus and ascend with her? Or even better, why don't you conquer the world with sorcery?

Just do it brah and tell us how it went so we can become more familiar with magic.

Why don't you do it?
My life is improving. I want to live as long as possible so I can carry out spiritual practices as long as possible.
Or why don't you summon a succubus and ascend with her?
I learned about magick 11monyhs ago.

I'd rather get human pussy.

I might get a few succubus gfs in the future.
Or even better, why don't you conquer the world with sorcery?
I learned about magick 11 months ago, I don't have ambitions like that.

i'm not roping nigga

@lifefuel The African gods are real.

I am not roping because normies rejected me kek

i'm not roping nigga
That's fine. You don't need to kill yourself. I'm just saying that life doesn't have to be a suffering marathon. Suffering can be escaped. You can also improve yourself current life through metaphysical means. I've made dozens of threads on such topics.

i would do it after you do it

Why don't you do it? Or why don't you summon a succubus and ascend with her? Or even better, why don't you conquer the world with sorcery?
No one goes to hell for suicide. There are hellish afterlife outcomes like becoming a ghost, but hell does not exist. Suicide is not evil, and evil people are not punished after death.

Those gods are nothing but some of these same demons today. Some of them live for many thousands of years.
Say that shit in the hood, you fucking boring ass male Karen.

why don't you summon a succubus and ascend with her?
I'm more interested in sticking my dick in a haunted doll purchased from ebay. I'll be thread on the subject in the future.

If only there was actual real evidence this worked :feelsthink:

Or you commit seppuku and find out hell is real. Don't rope brocels!
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, - Hebrews 9:27

What if I don't want to reincarnate

EnLbBG9VkAET K  1

why not go all-in and just escape samsara forever?

You can reincarnate as Chad with ritual suicide. I personally believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself to escape imprisonment. He was a practicing sorcerer, and knew he just reincarnate, or ascend into a higher being. The main thing you want to avoid is becoming a ghost. This fate can be easily be avoided by following some simple guidelines. Avoid suicide method that involve you losing blood, as blood can anchor you to this world.
Clearly declare your intention to reincarnate. You can go a step further by drawing sigils on your body charged with your intent. Always declare your intent in the present tense. The white light reported by many NDE survivors is a gateway to the astral realm. That is where you want to go to reincarnate. If you encounter being asking you what kind of life you want to live in earth, tell them you want to reincarnate as a rich Chad.

This is an example of a sigil.
View attachment 750869
"I am reincarnated"

You should design your own sigil. It will be much more effective that the example shown in this thread.

I will make a thread tomorrow for those who want become vengeful/malevolent ghost/yokai.
spiritualcel here
im afraid your destiny as a chad/incel in the next life is pretty much already decided depending on the deeds that you've made in this and past lives,if you've been helping people who really needs help,empathize with other humans in misery (ex: incels) and taking care of the environment and animals,just to name a few examples,you will get a better chance in the next life,or at least thats my theory after studying some spiritual-kharma-metaphysics-religious topics in the las few years.
I will be making a thread about this in the following days,stay tuned

You’re not wrong, but if I rope, then I can’t get disability monies from the government anymore, and it’ll be a cold day on hell before I refuse to be a drain on the US government/ taxpayer.

Occultism is retarded.

If reincarnation is real, with my luck, I'll come back as me.

I, too, enjoy getting fucked up on drugs and alcohol.

This thread is trippy shit. Please, continue!