Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm not even getting morning wood anymore these days.

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★★
I mean, is it blessing or a curse?

I've got no problem physically - 24 yo and 5'10 and 170 lbs. I've got a little bit of belly fat but it's not that huge. I've been doing 1.5 hours of hiking, 100 to 200 pushups on daily basis from the late December.

Is it just because for too much cooming for last couples of months, or am i just getting older? At least it's not a big deal even if my dick stays flaccid as i'm a truest trucel, who completely gave up to ascend.

Prob jacking too much

Tbh wanking is almost like the only hobby i've got at the moment. But i guess i have to start to stop from now on.
What’s wrong with no morning wood?

What’s wrong with no morning wood?
Actually i have no problem with getting no morning wood. But somehow it feels strange. Not a big deal, just a trivial thing.

I don't get morning wood anymore either. I hardly jack off. I've been so blackpilled, that I can't even masturbate without feeling depressed. I just think of "darn, this female I'm masturbating too would never masturbate to me because I'm ugly as shit" Whenever that thought occurs, I go flaccid.

"darn, this female I'm masturbating too would never masturbate to me because I'm ugly as shit" Whenever that thought occurs, I go flaccid.
tbf this was also one of the reason why i got rid of my Yuna avi. I mean i'm not wanking on her, but anyway would she even recognise my existence per se? Hell no. So it was like, "She is such a lovely and bright girl, but what's the point when she and i are living in completely different world?"

tbf this was also one of the reason why i got rid of my Yuna avi. I mean i'm not wanking on her, but anyway would she even recognise my existence per se? Hell no. So it was like, "She is such a lovely and bright girl, but what's the point when she and i are living in completely different world?"
Makes sense. I don't coom to kpop, generally it's on white women since I see them as whores. kpoop foids are too precious to wank too (except AOA lol)