Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm not actually racist

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
I'm just trolling and shitposting. I just wanted to provoke. I make fun of everyone, including whites.

incels.is is a satire forum for me. I am strictly against any violence and hatred.

Last edited:
https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/49/49784.jpg?1717285914

Same tbh. I treat everyone individually. And thankfully I don't live amongst basketball Americans. Maybe if I did I would've been more racist.

Same tbh. I treat everyone individually. And thankfully I don't live amongst basketball Americans. Maybe if I did I would've been more racist.

Whatever you say nigger

The SBS the feed effect. Those interviews were a mistake.

It's almost time for you to bring me all you're households females underwear so I can sniff them to see if they're sinful...
Uncle Emba, is it true you were slaying prime sorority hoes in the summer of '81?

Just don't say you're not actually sexist in your next thread

I'm just trolling and shitposting. I just wanted to provoke. I make fun of everyone, including whites.

incels.is is a satire forum for me. I am strictly against any violence and hatred.
So you're a complete larp.

I'm actually racist