Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i don't see anything wrong with enslaving niggers. Especially, after reading about how they're extremely racist against Currys and Chinks.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★

View: https://youtu.be/NW7YGPN9s1M?si=qXBQ8N1fAi4XZba8

Absolutely, based.

Literally, every Curry and chink complains about them on reddit.
It just strengthens my belief that Arabs and whites did nothing wrong with enslaving these apes. They're like this towards Everyone, and yet, I'm supposed to believe that they DINDU NUFFIN? And everyone is simply racist against them?

Last edited:
@anandkonda
@Confessor
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

Niggers love to complain about racism when its directed against them while assaulting innocent curries and chinks. @Grim_Reaper

What did they say against curries and rice?

I have zero sympathy for them, TND (Tranny Noodle Dog)

Africa is turning into slave nation ruled by Chinks

Niggers love to complain about racism when its directed against them while assaulting innocent curries and chinks. @Grim_Reaper
Niggers are foids in the male gender. They'll never acknowledge the privileges their kike daddies have given them, and they'll attack anyone they deem subhuman, exactly what foids do.

Niggers are foids in the male gender. They'll never acknowledge the privileges their kike daddies have given them, and they'll attack anyone they deem subhuman, exactly what foids do.
Chimping out, "gibsmedat", and "muh dick". If you think about it, all niggers and foids are only capable of these three mental states.

Niggers love to complain about racism when it’s directed against them while assaulting innocent curries and chinks. @Grim_Reaper
The way some normies of my race also love Nigger culture & try to imitate it, as well as defend Niggers, and then be racist towards curries & rices pisses me off. Yes, I don’t want to live in a country which Curries & Rices are immigrating too, but i’ve never had an issue with them the way I do with Niggers
Chimping out, "gibsmedat", and "muh dick". If you think about it, all niggers and foids are only capable of these three mental states.
This

View: https://youtu.be/NW7YGPN9s1M?si=qXBQ8N1fAi4XZba8

Absolutely, based.

Literally, every Curry and chink complains about them on reddit.
It just strengthens my belief that Arabs and whites did nothing wrong with enslaving these apes. They're like this towards Everyone, and yet, I'm supposed to believe that they DINDU NUFFIN? And everyone is simply racist against them?

This was the reality of the Slave trade:
IMG 7432

Not to mention, as proven in the video, Arabs/Turks also ran a massive one.

I’ll share some stuff about how Jews ran a lot of the slave trade, how few whites owned slaves, etc

This was the reality of the Slave trade:
View attachment 1160977

Not to mention, as proven in the video, Arabs/Turks also ran a massive one.

I’ll share some stuff about how Jews ran a lot of the slave trade, how few whites owned slaves, etc
Whites rarely had the opportunity to own slaves, only the top 1% of whites in the south could afford a Black slave. The slave trade was mostly initiated by jews and retarded african kingdoms who would sell anyone out for a little western cash. The trade before that was initiated by MENAs.

how few whites owned slaves, etc
Also, niggers were always judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. They had countless opportunities to prove themselves and chose to chimp out, commit crimes and take advantage of others instead. Meanwhile, Chinks/gooks are ACTUALLY judged for the "color of their skin" (their appearance) and nothing else.

Off course Whites and Arabs did nothing wrong. Also the USA wasn't a racist country before 1900s. It was just a race realist and good country based on humanatarian principles. Arab Scholars thoroughly tell us about the nature of nigs.

Blacks should not procreate as a whole man or woman

There is absolutely no reason for niggers to be considered worthy of human rights. Rights is a two-fold street: it only exists insofar as it is complemented by one's performance of duties and niggers have effectively demonstrated that they are incapable of acting human let alone fulfilling the covenant of duties. Shoot these subhumans into non-existence.

Even Vivek Ramaswamy got his hip broken by a nigger in school

Cuck

"In eighth grade, at a large and economically diverse public school, Vivek was “roughed up” and pushed down the stairs by a Black student. An injured hip required surgery, and his parents decided to enroll him in a private preparatory school. When I first asked Ramaswamy if that incident influenced his views on race, he seemed not to have thought much about it. But some days afterward he wondered aloud if the experience had precipitated his doubt that members of one underrepresented group had a unique claim on being discriminated against: “All human beings can be on both the giving and receiving end of that.”"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back