Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ‘I’m not a sexual object’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
You get females that wear revealing clothing and claim that they are not sexual objects. ‘I want to be loved for me. Not my body’. Makes no sense. I won’t be surprised if females start going outside naked and saying the same type of thing.

she is not a sexual object, for non chads

It's there own fault for getting themselves raped in the 1st place, as we all know it's just a way for them to get Chad to fuck them and that they secretly enjoy it too

You are a sexual object.
That chad is a sexual obejct.
Your dildo is a sexual object.
Your dog is a sexual object.
Im not a sexual object.

Foids would all rope in unison if men suddenly stopped objectifying them.. men wouldn’t even register their existence and no amount of makeup and squats and lip fillers would change that

Society went downhill long ago.

Foids would all rope in unison if men suddenly stopped objectifying them.. men wouldn’t even register their existence and no amount of makeup and squats and lip fillers would change that
Women act strong and independent to block average males and have an excuse for not going out with them ("my body my rules") but they accept when chad treats them as a cum dumpster animal.. Hypocrisy at it's finest

The whole slut pride thing is basically just women trying to be able to dress like complete whores for attention from chad, without being approached by incels

Same foids who are naked and hold signs that say, "stop sexualizing women".

Foids are literally sexual objects. To say otherwise would be like saying a microwave isn't a cooking appliance.

Everything except incels is a sexual object

You get females that wear revealing clothing and claim that they are not sexual objects. ‘I want to be loved for me. Not my body’. Makes no sense. I won’t be surprised if females start going outside naked and saying the same type of thing.
my-body-ny-rules-678x381.jpg

2016%252F01%252F25%252F57%252Fleadstillno.7c277.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

So many unintelligent foids.

The whole slut pride thing is basically just women trying to be able to dress like complete whores for attention from chad, without being approached by incels

Everybody is just an object to another person in some context.

serveimage

That was literally exactly what happened at Slutwalks.

Everybody is just an object to another person in some context.
I mean, opposite gender humans were made to be physical with each other even if it’s just cuddling together.

Tbh I don’t think they are wearing sexual clothes to get attention. They might be doing it just to be comfortable and to compete with other women in fashion.

My point is that they don’t have to try to get attention from men. Regardless of what they wear men will go after them. Many women online complain about sexual harassment although they are wearing heavy clothing such as a hoodie.

Tbh I don’t think they are wearing sexual clothes to get attention. They might be doing it just to be comfortable and to compete with other women in fashion.

My point is that they don’t have to try to get attention from men. Regardless of what they wear men will go after them. Many women online complain about sexual harassment although they are wearing heavy clothing such as a hoodie.
I see your point actually.

They want to have a cake and eat it too.

They want all the benefits and attention that comes from scantily clothed sensual attwhoring without the burden of having men (or even worse, god forbid, ugly men) expressing their inconvenient natural reactions to what they just did.

They want to have a cake and eat it too.

They want all the benefits and attention that comes from scantily clothed sensual attwhoring without the burden of having men, ugly men, on top of that, expressing their inconvenient natural reactions to what you just did.
Most of them only care about themselves.

Most of them only care about themselves.
Yeah, they're solipsistic.

It's not about YOUR natural, biological reaction to my actions, it's all about ME. Give me attention, give me fame, give me advantages, give me money, give me favors, etc.

Yeah, they're solipsistic.

It's not about YOUR natural, biological reaction to my actions, it's all about ME. Give me attention, give me fame, give me advantages, give me money, give me favors, etc.
And then we basically get called the bad guys for calling them out.

‘I want to be loved for me. Not my body’
Romantic/sexual love is by definition dependent on your body. The very gender distinction contained in your orientation (straight, gay, etc) demonstrates that.

If it didn't depend on your body there would be no such thing as a straight or gay person. It also wouldn't be considered wrong to date someone much younger, for example. Also, physical appearance wouldn't matter.

The Sanskrit name for that is "Meta", true, indiscriminating love. "Raga", on the other hand, is the discriminating, selfish, dependent on beautiful physical forms, love (romantic/sexual love).

Romantic/sexual love is by definition dependent on your body. The very gender distinction contained in your orientation (straight, gay, etc) demonstrates that.

If it didn't depend on your body there would be no such thing as a straight or gay person. It also wouldn't be considered wrong to date someone much younger, for example. Also, physical appearance wouldn't matter.

The Sanskrit name for that is "Meta", true, indiscriminating love. "Raga", on the other hand, is the discriminating, selfish, dependent on beautiful physical forms, love (romantic/sexual love).
I’m really just fed up with most women at this point.

In early 1900's, when this supposed "patriarchy" existed, women did not wear revealing clothing.
Now with sexual liberation, women have started to sexually objectify themselves and blame men for it

Women can have double standards, sub-7 men can be punished for being hypocritical once 30 years ago.

Most women just want attention.

It's there own fault for getting themselves raped in the 1st place, as we all know it's just a way for them to get Chad to fuck them and that they secretly enjoy it too
Fucking whores i just wanna squeeze their tight asses

And what are they competing with other women for?? Chads cum in their pussy holes

"I'm not a sexual object... for you. I'm totally a sexual object for chad tihi

They wear the most slutty outfits and get mad when a sub 8 stares at them. I fuckin hate them