Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm more convinced it's middle-third > lower-third AKA mandible isn't all

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I think we over-estimate the autistic, exaggerated "need" for some humongous, Gigachad-tier lower-third as if that alone is everything.

IRL I see plenty of guys with "okay" mandibles but compact, blocky, wide midfaces with good orbital support who have good lives/get women/etc.

They do not have to be some insane caricature or retarded idea of "GigaChad"-esque with some massive mandible.

IRL I think lower-third IS NOT all that great -- it's the middle-third that sets the "mold" or "base" for the rest of things to follow. If you got a long, horseface like me even a jaw implant MAY help sex appeal SLIGHTLY but you will always still look "goofy" or "dorky" with a shit midface which is a FAILO always. You always look wimpy with a long, narrow face REGARDLESS of lower-third. Why do you think most masc/Chad/etc. guys have COMPACT and WIDE midfaces with good orbitals and etc.? MIDDLE-THIRD SETS THE STAGE FOR LOWER-THIRD. MIDFACE's MORE IMPORTANT!

Without good midface you'll never compete with a REAL Chad no matter what else you do surgically or etc. as midface makes or breaks the "dorky" or "goofy" look, and that is SIGNIFICANT. You won't EVER look as tough or capable without at least a semi-decent midface/orbital support.

Last edited:
Jaw is law cheekbones are your keystones

Jaw is law cheekbones are your keystones

Photoshop a good mandible on this guy -- it's still way beyond over for him. With a garbage midface the mandible can only help you so much.

You just see GL guys with GOOD MIDFACES AND LOWER-THIRDS but hyper-analyze just the lower-third.

It is rare to see a hunk with a horseface & shit orbitals/negative orbital vector/meltcel pheno/etc. REGARDLESS OF MANDIBLE HALO.

Last edited:
48D6D2AC 4DD0 45EC 98CE 4A9D66C0CD03
9D465692 8AE1 4178 80FA 5492DF79DB6E

Lower third width and height mogs long mandible tbh.

turrible tongue posture
even i mog those gulletcels
You mog Jeremy Meeks and Michael B Jordan!?:feelskek:

2F3BEE85 89A2 499B A15E 3EA6467CF3C9

08EEF3C3 7D9C 46D1 9428 953FD67B415F

Absolute state of Chads.is

Wrong forum, Bro

Midface is everything

Eye area is way more important. Not to mention having a fucked up recessed jaw is much rarer than having a bad area.

In short, it's more important in terms of looks, and it affects more people.

midface is cope JAW IS LAW boyo