Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Low trust incel mogs high trust one

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
30067E1E 9AC8 45AB B266 A7CEE52B99AC

I wear glasses irl switching to contacts which I guarantee will cause a great shift in treatment.
Without glasses I pretty much look like the one in the middle which is shit because it’s an aspie look. I don’t want to look ogre but a very narrow jaw and feminine tier neck & lower third is death sentence especially since I wear glasses.

Normies legit pick on high trust glasses wearing autistic frameless 24/7 but ugly ogres or ugly low trust people irl never get disrespected.

I’d rather be an ogrecel who scares normies and never gets disrespected by normies. I’m non NT and this is a basic survival thing. id rather have it that legit fear that I will stab , fight or attack them if they try anything. I want to be seen as a threat and have a criminal looking falio

With glasses and skinny build you cannot get respect let alone being non NT. I’m tired of wearing fucking glasses while visibly non NT . Low inhib KHHV fat ogres I knew irl or the quiet NT guy without glasses always get more fucking respect than some fag with glasses.

Too much personal issues in my life to allow faggots to disrespect and walk all over me and most users here insult me wouldn’t do so if I was low trust. Yes I do fucking mean that all the low trust people irl don’t even get insulted online.

Yeah,ugly ogres are never fucked with, even if short, cause they look like most serial killers(chad isn’t commonly serial killer unless born fucked up)

Yeah,ugly ogres are never fucked with, even if short, cause they look like most serial killers(chad isn’t commonly serial killer unless born fucked up)
Yup or not necessarily ogres but just anybody with an intimidating look as a whole. Btw I would not say that hunter eyes necessarily give you that look I have them and I can guarantee you the rest of my face destroys the low trust look and makes me look like a baby faced aspie.

You won't be able to look physically intimidating, but if they mess with you and you tear them apart. They'll remember that, earn a name.

I have a low-trust face but I'm a skinny manlet so only short foids are afraid of me. Others are just cautious of me.

I have a low-trust face but I'm a skinny manlet so only short foids are afraid of me. Others are just cautious of me.
That’s good at least you won’t have any people disrespect you compared to other curry and ricecels

I realized that normies might actually be afraid of me, because during last year, i started giving off psychopath vibes through my eyes. My eyes look like serial killer's eyes. It wasnt like that before btw.

DarkTriadMaxxing

I’d rather be an ogrecel who scares normies and never gets disrespected by normies. I’m non NT and this is a basic survival thing. id rather have it that legit fear that I will stab , fight or attack them if they try anything. I want to be seen as a threat and have a criminal looking falio
Women will always disrespect you in public. They've never experienced consequences in their lives. Worse, some have experienced being white knighted for. In my experience, older women are even worse, because they know for sure they'll get away with it at best, or get white knighted for at worst.

Sub5 guys are actually more trustworthy and honest than chads

Im babyface without beard, even beardfrauding cant save me.

Legit irl soyboy but at least i dont look as young.

Women will always disrespect you in public. They've never experienced consequences in their lives. Worse, some have experienced being white knighted for. In my experience, older women are even worse, because they know for sure they'll get away with it at best, or get white knighted for at worst.
Hmmm

It’s game over if you’re not an ogre if you want male respect, now some may cope by saying muh male respect is cope, but that’s just lying to yourself, everyone deep down wants respect , from both genders, or at the bare min to be feared and left alone, why the fuck would you want to be treated like a bitch, better to be hated than be disrespected( they are not the same)

It’s game over if you’re not an ogre if you want male respect, now some may cope by saying muh male respect is cope, but that’s just lying to yourself, everyone deep down wants respect , from both genders, or at the bare min to be feared and left alone, why the fuck would you want to be treated like a bitch, better to be hated than be disrespected( they are not the same)
Well it is if ur not attractive. If you are attractive you will get respect from males regardless if you’re a Twink or gymcelled

ogrecels still get disrespected just not to their face as often

ugly ogres or ugly low trust people irl never get disrespected.

I’d rather be an ogrecel who scares normies and never gets disrespected by normies
It has 2 sides .
Normies are scared of you and so women
But if you are low trust you will be much more alone .
But if you are too High trust you will be less alone but maybe people will treat you like a retard...

ogrecels still get disrespected just not to their face as often
The important is not to get dirispected in your face .
Image you see a dude who is in the mafia .
You are scared of him and you talk shit about him beyond his back .
But when he is in front of you , you will treat him good , plus he will dirispect you if he wants