Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m miserable

Fuglycel

Fuglycel

Banned
-
First post on here. I’m miserable. I wish I were dead. I’m a piece of shit. I’m a 100% loser. There’s a lot of shit wrong with me I’m so fucked. Why am I so retarded. I’m fucking retarded. In 9th grade people thought I was one of the special needs kids because I never spoke to anyone and I dressed like a retard and had no friends. Am I actually retarded? What’s wrong with me? I’m a fucking manchild. Im an error I wish I were dead. God please end my life.

FWhat’s wrong with me? I’m a fucking manchild. Im an error I wish I were dead. God please end my life.

First off, welcome to the club boyo:feelsautistic:!!! Here's a complementary Blackpill to get you started.

Man,It's not you're fault . Society has done this to you. Being a manchild is only bad if your an incel, Chad can act like a child and girls don't care at all,they find it "cute". Yet we are "loser neckbeard's".
It's over.

Another hERo joins the ranks, welcome aboard.

You came to the right place. Everyone here is messed up kek

My thoughts when I wake up tbh.

We should all jump off a cliff

source.gif