Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like i’m about to die and vomit

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★
It’s this weird feeling i get sometiems. I start getting very heated up and sweaty, tons of thoughts of how alone and a loser i am comes through my mind and past bullying experience a too and i start feeling like vomiting and dying. I have no motivation to do anything and i’m bored of everything. It’s like i’m some defeated super villain. What about you guys

Last edited:
yeah its over

youre having panic attacks

I don't have spymptoms to that extent, but I can relate. You basicly suffer from excessive stress and trauma

It’s this weird feeling i get sometiems. I start getting very heated up and sweaty, tons of thoughts of how alone and a loser i am comes through my mind and past bullying experience a too and i start feeling like vomiting and dying. I have no motivation to do anything and i’m bored of everything. It’s like i’m some defeated super villain. What about you guys
Hey. Sorry.

You don't deserve that.

Practice some deep breathing techniques. Eat vegetables and fruits.

Nurture yourself.

I feel like this sometimes especially when I think about my experiences with normies hurting me

Always keep anxiety/panic disorder pills on you.