Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m losing my mind

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m actually losing my mind,I’m not talking to anyone,I don’t even want a girl because i would have to be super nt or be a jester which I’m just not

I just wanted friends, why does everyone ostracize or bully me, make fun of me

I don’t want to work,I just want a peaceful life, peace of mind

I’m pretty sure I’ll drop out of university because I just fucking can’t pass or understand the fucking lessons, depression is really brutal it ruins your whole life

i want fucking peace,I want to not be called a pathetic loser because none of the things that happened to me was my fault,I want to live peacefully with only my family, like most of us do,I just want to rest

@Draestyn brutal NT pill again , name checks out too:feelsseriously:

Same boat pal.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

I have final exams in two days and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna fail my first class, been laying in bed most days not doing a single thing. Might get lucky and pass but probably not.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
Do what
It is. If you’re non NT and not chad then it’s fully over
Yeah this
I have final exams in two days and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna fail my first class, been laying in bed most days not doing a single thing. Might get lucky and pass but probably not.
Yeah I might fail a lot of shit like the last two years :( I just don’t study or don’t understand shit at all

I found your mind bro...

Do you want i should mail it to you?

What happens exactly when you try and make friends?

What happens exactly when you try and make friends?
I do have people I talk but they are abroad,I mostly didn’t make native friends cuz they were assholes mostly

same boat, man. this is exactly how i feel everyday. i'm even having worse anxiety/panic attacks because i quit doing hard drugs, so i've been dealing with that. it just seems like everything is too much. sometimes, i'll just be alone in my closet crying because i have absolutely no one. :feelsbadman:

same boat, man. this is exactly how i feel everyday. i'm even having worse anxiety/panic attacks because i quit doing hard drugs, so i've been dealing with that. it just seems like everything is too much. sometimes, i'll just be alone in my closet crying because i have absolutely no one. :feelsbadman:
Me too, it’s really really bad man

brutally over

I do have people I talk but they are abroad,I mostly didn’t make native friends cuz they were assholes mostly
so you're in college in another country from your home country?

or you're in college in your home country and your friends are in foreign countries?

This song instantly came to mind when I read the title lol