Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im literally a mistake

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
my dad never planned on having kids. especially not mulatto kids. he just wanted to ascend with my mom. my mom didnt either initially. then lo and behold! somehow i end up being conceived and my mother doesnt abort.

You're lucky your parents aren't black so you're not fatherless

You're lucky your parents aren't black so you're not fatherless

i grew up fatherless for half of my childhood and the other half i met up with him away from home once a week. my dad is the white one ironically

Same. My mum cheated on her husband with another man and got impregnated by him. I was created as a result.

Im not a mistake but my Dad cucked my mom's boyfriend back then

AWALT

Its over for mistakecels

i grew up fatherless for half of my childhood and the other half i met up with him away from home once a week. my dad is the white one ironically
Black single motherhood game still strong.

Black single motherhood game still strong.

its fucking awful tbh. especially when my black mother is a typical "shaniqua" attention whore narcissistic bitch with a hint of COMPLETELY FUCKING BATSHIT INSANE and to top it off i have inherited her disgusting nigerian accent since i LDAR for most of my childhood rather than getting a conventional british accent from hanging out with friends.

Race mixing is never a good idea.

Same. My mum cheated on her husband with another man and got impregnated by him. I was created as a result.
So your dad is a chad?
its fucking awful tbh. especially when my black mother is a typical "shaniqua" attention whore narcissistic bitch with a hint of COMPLETELY FUCKING BATSHIT INSANE and to top it off i have inherited her disgusting nigerian accent since i LDAR for most of my childhood rather than getting a conventional british accent from hanging out with friends.
You sound white af.

Life is a big mistake in general, we are an organism which is flawed in many ways and which use as one of his main component pain to get us motivated to do and avoid certain things (things=adaptive behaviors that lead us to reproduce in a hunter-gatherer environment).

But somehow we deem it immoral to create robots that could experience pain.

Last edited:
Im an adopted child whose biological mother was single and don't give a shit about that.

The only thing I care about is that I exist. The circumstances of the start of my existence are irrelevant.

Im an adopted child whose biological mother was single and don't give a shit about that.

The only thing I care about is that I exist. The circumstances of the start of my existence are irrelevant.

Maybe your mom realizes at birth that you were subhuman.

A lot of people are a mistake, people are retarded lizard-brains that have sex and then regret it when the foid turns out pregnant and then an innocent soul is brought to life into this horrible world.

It's interesting to see how many "unconventional" children seems to grow incels, ie child from single mother, or adopted, or unwanted...
I am myself an "raised by mother" incel, as it took a year for my father to recognize me after birth and he didn't raise me afterwards.
Now guys, the true question is, if an autistic manchild incel's mind like mine can come to the previous observation about poorly raised children becoming incels, then why the duck doesn't our (((modern))) society take measures to enforce family with two members ie a mother and a father?
It couldn't be that the society take an actual advantage of spreading more broken children that will grow incels, right? Right???

It's interesting to see how many "unconventional" children seems to grow incels, ie child from single mother, or adopted, or unwanted...
I am myself an "raised by mother" incel, as it took a year for my father to recognize me after birth and he didn't raise me afterwards.
Now guys, the true question is, if an autistic manchild incel's mind like mine can come to the previous observation about poorly raised children becoming incels, then why the duck doesn't our (((modern))) society take measures to enforce family with two members ie a mother and a father?
It couldn't be that the society take an actual advantage of spreading more broken children that will grow incels, right? Right???

society doesnt care about incels

Your bggest mistake is naming yourself hunter and not using a bloodborne avatar tbh tbh

never played bloodborne. im more of a devil may cry guy.
Even hunting simulators don't mention the word "hunter" as much as it is mendioned in bloodborne. Also bloodborne artwork > other games.

Well you actually ascended. If you were still sub4 you'd probably resent your parent(s) for bringing you into a harsh existence

Even hunting simulators don't mention the word "hunter" as much as it is mendioned in bloodborne. Also bloodborne artwork > other games.

i might give it a try tbh. first i got a shit ton of games to complete. i also cant play story based games until about day 30 of nofap since i cant remember shit to save my life rn.

I'm sort of a mistakecel. My mum actually intended to have me a year later, but she forgot to take the pill over Christmas and she got pregnant with me. She might have conceived a Chad if she didn't give birth to an accident instead.

You truly missed out. American foids love a British accent, even if you aren't white.

I'm sort of a mistakecel. My mum actually intended to have me a year later, but she forgot to take the pill over Christmas and she got pregnant with me. She might have conceived a Chad if she didn't give birth to an accident.

You truly missed out. American foids love a British accent, even if you aren't white.

but americans are on average 1-2 points above brits which evens it out.

I can sort of relate. When my mother came to the UK, she could only speak arabic so thats all i spoke. When i was 3 i went to nursery and started to talk to the teachers in arabic thinking they would understand me but then i learnt english and i now have a weird London accent.

I can sort of relate. When my mother came to the UK, she could only speak arabic so thats all i spoke. When i was 3 i went to nursery and started to talk to the teachers in arabic thinking they would understand me but then i learnt english and i now have a weird London accent.

how english sounding is your accent? like would somebody be able to tell you are ethnic if they cant see you but hear you?

how english sounding is your accent? like would somebody be able to tell you are ethnic if they cant see you but hear you?

No people will think I am from London but it doesn't have that sort of posh sterotypical sound that people think of. I sound like the black guy here

When I asked my mum about this she said I was an accident but she was "glad to have me".

I am the accidental spawn of my beta dad having once a month sex with my mum. A lot of incels were probably conceived like this, makes you wonder if less effort being put into them after being accidentally born fucked us mistakecels in some way. Maybe things couldhave been better.