Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm learning handstand pushups right now.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
I saw many YouTube videos where a guy walks into a Commercial gym and does advanced calisthenics movements, the femoids look at him like, "Wow!"

So I'm learning Handstand pushups right now. My next goal is to learn explosive muscle ups. These 2 moves attract the most attentions in gyms.

I know those femoids will never be mine but if I can get a reaction from them for a brief moment , I can finally die in peace.

you know you can use your feet to walk right?

Beast. G luck brocel

Can you OHP your bodyweight? Handstand pushups are pretty hard but definitely impressive.

jfl. No handstand for your face. The type of attention you will get is “look at this cringe ugly retard wtf is he doing he stinks so much”

if a chad does handstand pushups then its amazing, but its also amazing if he just walks regularly.
True. Doing these things for attention shows that someone isn't really blackpilled.

if you actually have enough dopamine to do things like that, especially in public, then good luck, might as well use it

Beast. G luck brocel
Thanks! I really hope to capture some positive femoid attention one day. I'll be so happy :feelsaww:

jfl. No handstand for your face. The type of attention you will get is “look at this cringe ugly retard wtf is he doing he stinks so much”

if a chad does handstand pushups then its amazing, but its also amazing if he just walks regularly.

I'll just wear a mask. I think that's one of the few things in life that I'm gonna succeed at.

Although it doesn’t get me pussy or a relationship, to me those few seconds of fefail validation are worth it.
True. Doing these things for attention shows that someone isn't really blackpilled.

I know I can't get a gf so I'm just tryna feel appreciated. That's all.

do you have good frame?
I'm 5'8" and look just okay.
if you actually have enough dopamine to do things like that, especially in public, then good luck, might as well use it
My source of dopamine is the hope that oneday a femoid might give me a hug tho it’s unlikely.