Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m indian but I’m racist to my own race

Maybe on here, but irl I've never seen any ethnic denigrate themselves like that.
Wow you're pretty stupid. Obviously people aren't gonna throw around the black pill irl. Do you also go around siting fbi crime states as well? Damn use your brain. The internet is where peoppe express their true feelings
Nah, I don't base my self worth on the actions of people within my race.
That's because your race is a failure of a race, hence why you hace no pride in being associated with if

Shit. chill. Don't waste your energy on bs like this. Go jack off.

I hate whites too because they are moggers in intelligence and looks.

Wow you're pretty stupid. Obviously people aren't gonna throw around the black pill irl. Do you also go around siting fbi crime states as well? Damn use your brain. The internet is where peoppe express their true feelings
I'm just saying, I've had ethnic friends online and they've never said that.
That's because your race is a failure of a race, hence why you hace no pride in being associated with if
I'm neutral, I have no shame in being associated with my race. I'm just not tribalistic compared to other people.

you killed off the subhuman gene for our sake what a man you
Bitch i never said i like white people,i hate humanity as whole.I am a antinatalist and pessimist.Subhuman gene should be wiped off to stop the sufferings of shitskins

Bitch i never said i like white people,i hate humanity as whole.I am a antinatalist and pessimist.Subhuman gene should be wiped off to stop the sufferings of shitskins
me too bro:feelsautistic: