Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m indian but I’m racist to my own race

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
I’m very racist I hate curries, chinks, gooks, niggers, spics. They all piss me off for some reason. Only whites are the race I respect because of their rich history and good looks. The rest all races are worthless disgusting apes dirty shitskin. I really wish I wasn’t curry if reincarnation is real, I hope I reincarnate to an aryan chad in my next life. I am Christian and believe in the Bible that Jesus died for our sins so I don’t quite believe in reincarnation.

I’m very racist I hate curries, chinks, gooks, niggers, spics. They all piss me off for some reason. Only whites are the race I respect because of their rich history and good looks. The rest all races are worthless disgusting apes dirty shitskin. I really wish I wasn’t curry if reincarnation is real, I hope I reincarnate to an aryan chad in my next life. I am Christian and believe in the Bible that Jesus died for our sins so I don’t quite believe in reincarnation.
Ironically its the whites who hate you the most.

i am a half nigger and i don't fucking respect that race neither :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Ironically its the whites who hate you the most.
at least their hatred, the majority of the time, is to fucking ignore you because them crackers don't have time to deal with shitskins unless they will be their servants or something :feelskek:

at least their hatred, the majority of the time, is to fucking ignore you because them crackers don't have time to deal with shitskins unless they will be their servants or something :feelskek:
I am not shitskin but I live in a majority shitskin area but yeah most whites just ignore them

Bro you are gigacuckold for saying that shit :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cringe white worship

Nigga those western european will bully you into suicide if you ever think to get close to them.

I hate those prideful faggots especially spics who stick up for their own kind no matter what just because they're the same race. No sense of individuality.

Average Non-white Christcuck:lul:

God is fake btw OP. Other than that..based post.

God is fake btw OP.
you are a CIA psyop victim

1519955597714m

Bro is a self-hating indian, looks up to the people that looted his country for centuries, and believes in hindu reincarnation while being christian

Find God

Sadly, the "High IQ" genes are more common in East Asians than Peans. As a CC carrier for the SNP rs6042314, all of my offspring would've been CC or CT.

One SNP rs4713668 (P=4.62 × 10−4) identified in our study, was in LD (r2=0.65) with rs3227, which is one of the three variants recently reported with genome-wide significant evidence of association with educational attainment.46

Cognition

Result

Rare

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
European Sub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
African Sub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African Others Sub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African American Sub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Latin American 1 Sub52G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00
Latin American 2 Sub110G=1.000A=0.000, C=0.000
South Asian Sub6G=0.3A=0.0, C=0.7

I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC
i hate everything about our race nothing to be proud of being a curry, we are dirty, smelly, shitskin, weird accent subhumans who stink ass literally get made fun of by every race possible. We ae low iq, retarted ,shitskins ugly chinks, gooks. Even ricecels make fun of us and think were weird, retarted. Like atleast ricecels have high iq, kpop and they're women are hot. (Noodlewhores are only cum objects for white men). But curries, we got nothing to be proud of. Our women are ugly even more uglier than black women. Our food smells like shit. Litterally got made fun of in school because of the food i ate smelled like dog shit. We are ugly, and thanks to hollywood protrayel of indians, white people think were weird, creepy disgusting. I don't get why i see curries who are proud of they're nationality we are the uttermost subhuman people on this arth. We get made fun off and are mocked by every other race but dont realize it because were retarted. Once again if you're curry living in the west dont reproduce and pass your shit genetics to your kid, your child would suffer even more than you.
@Zer0/∞ New currypasta :owo:

Jebus died for nuffin.

Tbh, life as an ethnic is just not worth it
@tehgymcel420 thots?

Last edited:
If i was a curry in a hwite country i would have roped a long time ago.How can you cope as a gorrillian nigger when you look in the mirror?Most niggers don't even look like humans.Being a curry is bad but not that bad trust me at least indians have culture and history (Indus valley civilization, they invented arab numerals, hinduism and many more ). Gorrillian black apes have 0 culture and history ,are dumb as a monkey and still they say hwite people have no culture when they are the lowest subspecies of humans.

If i was a curry in a hwite country i would have roped a long time ago.How can you cope as a gorrillian nigger when you look in the mirror?Most niggers don't even look like humans.Being a curry is bad but not that bad trust me at least indians have culture and history (Indus valley civilization, they invented arab numerals, hinduism and many more ). Gorrillian black apes have 0 culture and history ,are dumb as a monkey and still they say hwite people have no culture when they are the lowest subspecies of humans.
There are exceptions of good black people but the majority of them are just white mixed amerimutts

Gorrillian black apes have 0 culture and history ,are dumb as a monkey and still they say hwite people have no culture when they are the lowest subspecies of humans.

AAAAA

GAGA

brutal racepill. Sadly true. Reincarnation Maxx is only method.

What you are saying about yourself is typical. Most people feel the same, although few admit it as frankly.

In Christian terms, your sin is idolatry. You treat whites as gods and by contrast, other humans seem like animals. This is because there is a direct like between the sin of idolatry and the sin of pride. The idolator always thinks that he will somehow, one day, steal a spark of divinity from the god in order to become a god, or a demi-god, himself. That is why there are so many god-men in all pagan religions (Krishna, Rama, Hercules, Gilgamesh, etc.) Of course, this kind of thinking feeds your pride. You become a monster of desire and scorn. Desire for the gods, Scorn for everybody else. The character of the "Whore of Babylon" in Revelation represents this double feeling. She is a transparent reference to the Babylonian goddess Ishtar. Most scholars today call her the goddess of "Love and War", but this characterization is inaccurate. She is in fact the goddess of "Desire and Scorn", the embodiment of your "racist" feelings.

What you are saying about yourself is typical. Most people feel the same, although few admit it as frankly.

In Christian terms, your sin is idolatry. You treat whites as gods and by contrast, other humans seem like animals. This is because there is a direct like between the sin of idolatry and the sin of pride. The idolator always thinks that he will somehow, one day, steal a spark of divinity from the god in order to become a god, or a demi-god, himself. That is why there are so many god-men in all pagan religions (Krishna, Rama, Hercules, Gilgamesh, etc.) Of course, this kind of thinking feeds your pride. You become a monster of desire and scorn. Desire for the gods, Scorn for everybody else. The character of the "Whore of Babylon" in Revelation represents this double feeling. She is a transparent reference to the Babylonian goddess Ishtar. Most scholars today call her the goddess of "Love and War", but this characterization is inaccurate. She is in fact the goddess of "Desire and Scorn", the embodiment of your "racist" feelings.
I don’t see whites as Gods lol I have just accepted that their superior

I don’t see whites as Gods lol I have just accepted that their superior
I am not Christian but I am pretty sure that you are mistaken.

You worship whites. This combination of fascination and scorn is a telltale sign

The rumbling has begun,I will euthanize all curries

yea you and 99% of the ethnics on here.

Rabbi Jesus was a sand nigger though

Indians didn't do that. Aryans did. There are blue eyed people in Pakistan. These are the ones who made Indians civilization . These are the Indians you ate thinking of

Colored Eyes 7
20chai1
Colored Eyes 6

Ahh yes. You are a shitskin Jesus cuck. I have a few in my family. There are many Christians in India I have met, who behave somewhat better than Hindus. There are also Christians in India who I have met, who outwardly profess they are Christians, but in fact behave like Hindus in how they go about applying their ideologies and thoughts to behavior. Then once they come to the States, it all turns into an even bigger shit pile of a disaster as they are closer to their misbehaving "gods" (The American whites post 1950's).

I had been worshipping whites, wishing I was white, and as an Indian-American growing up in the States, there was a period of my life I had the most scorn and disdain for this pathetic race which I resembled physically but wanted to be recognised as "different" from them in terms of my psychology and behavior. I was/am low smv on top of that, so it compounded the mixed cultural problems. We desperately wanted to detach completely from anything even remotely related to the culture of our parents. They had a stronger cultural bond than we Indian-Americans did, BUT the worst feeling in the world at the time was having parents who didn't understand anything about the West yet who were nonetheless given a "pass" by their white & black peers (baby boomers and some of those born in the 1970's) whilst we who were born and raised in America (especially in suburban southern America) were not given that pass at all. We were scorned and made fun of in high school and lied to by whites in a very different, and overt way. We were truly shown what BDSM (i.e. to fuck with our heads just as they fucked with their own heads) means in social interactions in a way that out parent's generations could never imagine or understand. This was not shocking at the time, because it seemed like a natural progression of being intrinsically "Western" but it would prove to be traumatic. Figuring out that it was due to the fact that many GenX and Millennials had stopped being true Christians long ago, was somewhat cathartic. They were also worshipping the white man (themselves) and worshipping their own individual sovereignty. The right to be mediocre in their thinking and "stay Hindu" was supported by Western liberals (whites), as long as they fell in line with most of the morphing cultural epitaphs carried on by the new ex-Christian white American liberals in the middle-upper classes. This pushed their children into even further bad behavior along with more white man worship. Of course with the help of some Latinos, Blacks and Asians all participated.

@Ihatemyself556
Trust me, I can go on long comedic rants about the utter disasterous state of Indian behavior (both from mainlanders and Desi Americans), "Indian inadequacies" and the way it effected our families. But at the end of the day, it is true to say you are still worshipping white people. You may also find yourself blaming many white people for not berating Indian-American Boomer II's and Gen X. Instead they incorporated a lot of Hinduism's confusing principles and created a sort of mediocrity for everyone. This was most perpetrated by American Leftist Progressives like I mentioned above. But, almost all cucked whites give Indian-American Gen X a pass for their sloppy methods and behavior. Of course, a lot of immigrants from India worked hard and had a work ethic which allowed them to achieve more than us millennials who would follow. We knew/know more than our Indian parents about everything Western culture, but we can't co-operate as well as our parents generation did without fighting.

You seem to be in the throws of a denial. Almost all Christian Indians I have met, especially those who immigrated from India after high school or collage, were worshipping whites, and often times to their own dismay. Most of the ex-Christian whites weren't even able to keep their own behaviors straight, so there was no hope for curries.

Last edited:
Another self-hating curryfag, what's else is new?

@Ihatemyself556

Sorry one mistake: I said shitskin Jesus cuck. What I should have said was:

You are a shitskin in the Indo-Jesus camp, who wishes he was a white normie Jesus-Cuck. Bt[UWSL]w, none of this is meant to only "offend" you. It's just meant to push you in the right direction with understanding your "sins". [/UWSL]

Last edited:
I'm one of the only ethnics that does'nt hate their race, ngl
Ok. But a question of I may

What is your ethnicity and why do you have an avi pic of Micheal Faggot Jackson?

A man who by all accounts, had to ascend above being the best "black pop artist", so he did up his face through a dozen surgeries to gain european-german-esq features, to become the most non-ethnic looking best-WHITE-pop singer! And then blamed his uniform whiteness and surgically altered bone structure on the skin disease (which he did have, but which also coincidentally assisted his transformation to fill on white man).

Last edited:
Ok. But a question of I may

What is your ethnicity and why do you have an avi pic of Micheal Faggot Jackson?

A man who by all accounts, had to ascend above being the best "black pop artist", so he did up his face through a dozen surgeries to gain european-german-esq features, to become the most non-ethnic looking best-WHITE-pop singer! And then blamed his uniform whiteness and surgically altered bone structure on the skin disease (which he did have, but which also coincidentally assisted his transformation to fill on white man).
Im Black, and yes I won't deny that Micheal changed his face (I personally think he looked best 1975 - 1980). I use him as my avi for different reasons, because he's interesting and because of his music.

Im Black, and yes I won't deny that Micheal changed his face (I personally think he looked best 1975 - 1980). I use him as my avi for different reasons, because he's interesting and because of his music.
But if I may say, (and not trying to be underhanded here, so I'm just doing what I think should be done in a free-speech forum), doesn't that equate to worship? To idolatry?

When you say he's "interesting" it's like you are taking 3 steps backward from what I already stated. Yes he is interesting. You are right. He is interesting because he reveals something about himself, and anyone who idolizes him. Micheal Jackson is perhaps ones of the BEST and most well referenced examples of black man who wanted to be white! So much so that he actually BECAME white !!

In fact Micheal Jackson was so worshipping other things so hard that he eventually started to make his face like an a weird cyborg alien. He became a "god"

Last edited:
Im a spic and i hate my people, so fucking trashy and low iq