Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm in the news boyos!

Dude, someone (not me) might have the exact same opinion as you do, but said person would not be as dumb as to expose that shit on the internet. Hypothethically, another person might even say that shit all the time in person, but never in an internet scenario, thats just dumb. Anyways, how much do you not give a shit for it to become this bad? Asking honestly.
can u translate those comments plz?

can u translate those comments plz?
Are you kidding me? Ofc not. Im from brazil too, laws are too cucked here. fyi, anonimity is constitutionally prohibited in any way, shape or form. So, if i say something against the laws here, im basically commiting a crime. I cant be as loose as y'all white supremacist kind.

Are you kidding me? Ofc not. Im from brazil too, laws are too cucked here. fyi, anonimity is constitutionally prohibited in any way, shape or form. So, if i say something against the laws here, im basically commiting a crime. I cant be as loose as y'all white supremacist kind.
god damn that musk suck. u cant even translate the comments to english without getting in trouble? also why cant u be on this site

god damn that musk suck. u cant even translate the comments to english without getting in trouble? also why cant u be on this site
I didnt need to translate, i speak english. Also, i dunno about the "cant be on this site", i said i shouldnt, not that i couldnt. If this shit goes public, im in bad sheets (socially, as i have a modicum of a social life, that i dont wanna lose). Incels are as hated in Brazil as in anywhere in the world...

I didnt need to translate, i speak english. Also, i dunno about the "cant be on this site", i said i shouldnt, not that i couldnt. If this shit goes public, im in bad sheets (socially, as i have a modicum of a social life, that i dont wanna lose). Incels are as hated in Brazil as in anywhere in the world...
wdym if this place go public?

can u link these plz or tell me where to find them? are they on /pol/ or /b/?
All the threads I was talking about got archived. You can find them all on 4plebs. I linked some below.

View attachment 709947
It's being a good ride boyos, but I'm probably getting vanned for this. I've already had 2 stalking charges laid in the last 5 years, so it's jail this time hahahhahahhahaha.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 709947
It's being a good ride boyos, but I'm probably getting vanned for this. I've already had 2 stalking charges laid in the last 5 years, so it's jail this time hahahhahahhahaha.
BASSED

View attachment 709947
Oh No. Anyway.

View attachment 709947
I remember gamer from mars making a video about a different person, a fakecell actually doing the exact same thing.

View attachment 709947
Bumping this legendary thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back