Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm in the news boyos!

View attachment 709947
It's being a good ride boyos, but I'm probably getting vanned for this. I've already had 2 stalking charges laid in the last 5 years, so it's jail this time hahahhahahhahaha.
Dont worry about jail, you didnt murder, defraud the state or some shit like that.
The sentence will be community service , probation or a moneatry fine. Nothing dramatic will happen .

Extremely based .we now have a new hall of Fame legend

Gigabased Chadfishcel

Brazil has some cucked laws about hate speech, defamation etc. So the police started investigating my comments. In the end, the Public Prosecutor's Office or something like that closed the investigation because it didn't see any crime.

I wrote these comments:

print2.jpeg

My comments also appeared on television.
"Os comentários recebidos nas redes sociais da vereadora são criminosos e configuram violência política de gênero, que é todo ato de agressão física, psicológica, econômica, simbólica ou sexual contra a mulher, com finalidade de impedir ou restringir o acesso e exercício de funções públicas e/ou induzi-la a tomar decisões contrárias à sua vontade", diz a nota.

:lul:

simply hilarious, you should archive it in archive.org

read everything, funny as hell, the most funny thing is that they took it seriously

:soy::foidSoy:ooomg what a menace

lmao gratz on being famous brocel :dab: :feelsLSD: :dab: :feelsLSD:

Statusmaaxxed and based

Reading this made me realize how insane we look from the outside to normtards. Regardless, congrats on this achievement brocel :feelsLightsaber::panties:

Reading this made me realize how insane we look from the outside to normtards. Regardless, congrats on this achievement brocel :feelsLightsaber::panties:
:soy:
It’s show how much they’re reaching to highlight some random catfisher as if there isn’t thousands of them but it’s only super bad when an evil inkler does it

:soy:
It’s show how much they’re reaching to highlight some random catfisher as if there isn’t thousands of them but it’s only super bad when an evil inkler does it
We can’t expect much critical thinking from normies.

Nice work boyo. Sand nigs are the most based

It's actually alarming that how we all are 24/7 being lurked by those retards.

You are a hero. God bless you man

Wtf how is anything you did illegal faggot country

@abujihadalaustrali

iu

The way society worships foids and chads, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new crime phrase created: "Impersonation of a chad". Several laws were established to prevent others from impersonating important figures in areas of occupation. Well, foids want and nearly HAVE to get dicked down by alphas or else they go batshit crazy. If chadfishing isn't already covered under fraud, we could see new clownworld laws to ensure that le queens get their lustful fix.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if "Misidentification fraud" will become a thing and that such laws will essentially make online anonymity a thing of the past. A long time FB had a real name policy (maybe they still have it) because Germany has a law that if you use social media you MUST use your full real name.

We're really lucky that the internet was created in the USA which has a strong traditional of liberalism, many European countries try to restrict almost anything. Note how hate speech laws are impossible in the USA because of the First Amendment.

fame may help you ascend unironically

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if "Misidentification fraud" will become a thing and that such laws will essentially make online anonymity a thing of the past. A long time FB had a real name policy (maybe they still have it) because Germany has a law that if you use social media you MUST use your full real name.

We're really lucky that the internet was created in the USA which has a strong traditional of liberalism, many European countries try to restrict almost anything. Note how hate speech laws are impossible in the USA because of the First Amendment.
Removing anonymity is what the controllers in this faggot ZOG world want. They want to strip people of any sense of freedom they have left. Most of the Western world has no meaningful freedoms left.

I mean, if we're really looking at it from a black pill perspective, we are only ever as free as the people with guns pointed us allow us to be free. That's the brutal reality that people in the West will never accept and cope with. The people with real freedom are the people who buy the elected leaders and control all of the wealth behind the scenes. They can literally rape and sacrifice children to Lucifer and their pagan gods; they're above the laws they create for the plebs.

View attachment 709947
It's being a good ride boyos, but I'm probably getting vanned for this. I've already had 2 stalking charges laid in the last 5 years, so it's jail this time hahahhahahhahaha.
ayyyy congrats my nigga

Funny how catfishing, leading people on, lying and standing them up is only considered reprehensible if you're a reject male. yet when other people do that stuff all the time, and guys get lead on and stood up by girls they talk too, it's "eh, better luck next time" at best.
Clearly you don't take enough showers

View attachment 709947
HAIL OUR KING ABUJIHADALAUSTRALI!!!!! INCELLAH!!!

they are mad at you

I think normies take fancy of me

How do you get verified on a chadfish profile?#

edit: nevermind

“I verified the Tinder account by photo-shopping the hand gesture onto his picture, enlarging it on my computer screen and taking a picture of that with my phone. It was instantly verified kek (lol),” he explained.

View attachment 709947
Based, let the normans seethe.

View attachment 709947
Congratz brocel, you are making me proud:feelshaha:

View attachment 709947
i should get my phone fixed so i can start chadfishing

Brazil has some cucked laws about hate speech, defamation etc. So the police started investigating my comments. In the end, the Public Prosecutor's Office or something like that closed the investigation because it didn't see any crime.

I wrote these comments:

print2.jpeg

jesues christ u should move

I wrote these comments:

print2.jpeg

can u translate your comments?

I haven't even had many roasties getting upset over it anymore these days. One bitch even WANTED to get catfished because she's a fan of that bullshit show. I went to eat with her and her friend but realized I wasn't getting any coochie so I just went home. It's only once in a while that a woman gets really butthurt about it. But I guess that's just the way I approach it.
its because your a nigger. the west worships niggers

trucel never come on news. they live low profile and devoid of any touch.

its because your a nigger. the west worships niggers
Let's swap races for a year and see who's life improves and who's gets worse. I'd gladly exchange racial privilege with a caucus cuck as long as I can keep my BBC.

MV5BMzk0MjI2MjQyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMyNjQzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

LOL yall think black men all get the privilege of a LeBron James or Michael B. Jordan, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

If you say black WOMEN are worshipped, eh, you'd still be wrong but it's much more accurate.

The west only likes dead or buckbroken negroes like George Floyd.

Last edited:
Dude, someone (not me) might have the exact same opinion as you do, but said person would not be as dumb as to expose that shit on the internet. Hypothethically, another person might even say that shit all the time in person, but never in an internet scenario, thats just dumb. Anyways, how much do you not give a shit for it to become this bad? Asking honestly.

Well, foids want and nearly HAVE to get dicked down by alphas or else they go batshit crazy.
I would say you might be wrong on that, but i thought about karens and it all started making sense JFL

This is simple based and just reading the article and the way they phrase it is hilarious. A fucking threat because you bruised some foids ego. Your a fucking legend brocel

Let's swap races for a year and see who's life improves and who's gets worse. I'd gladly exchange racial privilege with a caucus cock as long as I can keep my BBC.

MV5BMzk0MjI2MjQyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMyNjQzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

LOL yall think black men all get the privilege of a LeBron James or Michael B. Jordan, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

If you say black WOMEN are worshipped, eh, you'd still be wrong but it's much more accurate.

The west only likes dead or buckbroken negroes like George Floyd.
unless your an ugly nigger your worshipped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back