Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm in the news boyos!

abujihadalaustrali

abujihadalaustrali

Hole Hater
-
Hahhaa

It's being a good ride boyos, but I'm probably getting vanned for this. I've already had 2 stalking charges laid in the last 5 years, so it's jail this time hahahhahahhahaha.

JFL it's true :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Congrats brocel

What the fuck:lul::lul::lul:

holy fucking based

Fuck pisslam, GrAY :smonk:

Holy mother of god you're so based even the kikes talk about you KEK

I will support you even if the kikes jail you

JFL, based as fuck for getting yourself on the news for rightfully misleading foids tricked by their own vanity and shallow perceptions of physical attractiveness to an eternal wait for Chad. @MarquisDeSade Worthy of being pinned, mab. :lul:

Arrested over what?

I appeared in the news because I offended a Brazilian tranny politician. Got in some troubles with the law because of that, but never went to jail

Holy based :feelsohh: welcome to incels hall of fame

I appeared in the news because I offended a Brazilian tranny politician. Got in some troubles with the law because of that, but never went to jail
Based af :feelskek:

JFL, based as fuck for getting yourself on the news for rightfully misleading foids tricked by their own vanity and shallow perceptions of physical attractiveness to an eternal wait for Chad. @MarquisDeSade Worthy of being pinned, mab. :lul:
:feelsEhh:

Wtf? Did police come to your home or something? JFL at cuckzil.

Based schismaticel chico :feelsYall:

I lost the link of that article, do you still have it?

Funny how catfishing, leading people on, lying and standing them up is only considered reprehensible if you're a reject male. yet when other people do that stuff all the time, and guys get lead on and stood up by girls they talk too, it's "eh, better luck next time" at best.

whoever brings the charges are simp cucks to foids and are probably incel themselves

Wtf? Did police come to your home or something? JFL at cuckzil.
Brazil has some cucked laws about hate speech, defamation etc. So the police started investigating my comments. In the end, the Public Prosecutor's Office or something like that closed the investigation because it didn't see any crime.
I lost the link of that article, do you still have it?

I wrote these comments:

print2.jpeg

My comments also appeared on television.

newscel
newsmaxxing

Incels used to go ER to get people to read their manifesto, now normies do the job for us

good luck with the law, lets hope nothing will come out of it.

View attachment 709947
It's being a good ride boyos, but I'm probably getting vanned for this. I've already had 2 stalking charges laid in the last 5 years, so it's jail this time hahahhahahhahaha.
Jeez your famouscel now congrats:feelsLightsaber:
Hopefully they don’t jail you tho :feelsbaton:
I don’t think they could charge you just on chadfishing

JFL, so based.

2 stalking charges? Jfl how :lul:

Holy crap that article is hilarious, it's so funny to read this in a mainstream news site. They have no idea they are blackpilling all their readers.

AHAHAHAHAHA based AF

He also shared several examples of targeting trans women on Bumble, Tinder and Grindr, and promised to share a new thread on the topic.

Holy based :lul::lul::lul:

Mods pin this, we have a new saint @Fat Link @Dregster @SlayerSlayer

The way society worships foids and chads, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new crime phrase created: "Impersonation of a chad". Several laws were established to prevent others from impersonating important figures in areas of occupation. Well, foids want and nearly HAVE to get dicked down by alphas or else they go batshit crazy. If chadfishing isn't already covered under fraud, we could see new clownworld laws to ensure that le queens get their lustful fix.
I've always thought the best they could do is stalking or fraud. Fraud appears to be mostly to do with finance and maybe "psychological damage" or some dumb shit like that, stalking with female's or their relatives' feelings of being in danger or uncomfortable. I'm not a legal expert but either way I think it'd be an extremely difficult case to make in any court worth half a shit unless there's a plethora of evidence showing stalking or fraud. Which there won't be with most chadfishers unless theyre just dumb like catfishman. And in my case I'd have at least a few character witnesses who I've chadfished that can and will vouch for my lack of ill intent.

You'd have to chadfish the president's daughter or some shit prob. Or just get very unlucky somehow. They don't call it the jewdicial system for nothing.

If it somehow becomes illegal it will effectively mean that lying about your appearance and standing someone up on a date is now illegal. Two things which literally every female does every waking hour of their lives. It would be a clown world precedent.

Even The Tinder Swindler is a free man but he's Jewish. They have different rules for them. Got my own theories on that though.

Last edited:
I dont think you could go to jail for this. It happens all the time with guys.

Congrats, you’re a legendcel. I think you should be fine legally unless Australia truly is a shithole. It’s amazing that article is making it out to seem like you have done anything wrong when it’s literally just a prank. Whores and beta men need to grow up

I dont think you could go to jail for this. It happens all the time with guys.
Yeah but it makes sense to be cautious since the "justice" system has double standards for things all the time. There are plenty of things which are effectively illegal, in practice, but only when it's a man doing it. Women don't even do the same time for the same crime, and darker skin correlates with harsher sentences. (racepill)

Last edited:
Yeah but it makes sense to be cautious since the "justice" system has double standards for things all the time. There are plenty of things which are effectively illegal, in practice, but only when it's a man doing it.
Yea that is true. It is weird that someone would even bother writing an article about this since ghosting people on the internet has always been super common, if not the norm.
The only difference this time is that a woman is being ghosted instead of a man, which is apparently a newsworthy offense. Most guys are told to just deal with it and get called a misogynist when they complain about being ghosted. This is even more proof online dating is a scam.

I haven't even had many roasties getting upset over it anymore these days. One bitch even WANTED to get catfished because she's a fan of that bullshit show. I went to eat with her and her friend but realized I wasn't getting any coochie so I just went home. It's only once in a while that a woman gets really butthurt about it. But I guess that's just the way I approach it.

View attachment 709947
People have been making threads about you on 4chan. I kneel.

Really? Send link for proof, brocel. I'm interested.

Based incel coomander.

Keep up the great way brocel .

sad metal gear solid GIF

You fought well brocel, hope the feds don't get to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back