Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My local community college made a video about me

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
What I should say is they made a propaganda piece heavily inspired and influenced by me snd my police investigation after I made death threats to this college

After I was under investigation for assault in 2021, the police found some "hateful things" I said online and in my irl journal, you know, your typical spergy stormfrontcel shit.

Anyway the police interviewed the proffessors at the college I was at and told them about the threats I made in my journal towards them.

then they make this bs video of some loser getting "groomed" into nazism and shit

i even recognise some of these fags
JFL

View: https://youtu.be/Qy4LgaAIpfw

That guys a chad
Yeah, its also extremely fake and gay.

"some guy out the blue says "if hitler won the war things would be different"

"fast forward 6 months, i shaved my head, got tatoos, me mums worried" J F L

This is as close I will get to having an autobiography about me.

I even sat in the lecture hall at the end of the video in one of my classes, while everyone one else was in a group and I was alone in the corner jfl.

i lived this shit, but its more shit

damn they even used your name for the character

What I should say is they made a propaganda piece heavily inspired and influenced by me snd my police investigation after I made death threats to this college

After I was under investigation for assault in 2021, the police found some "hateful things" I said online and in my irl journal, you know, your typical spergy stormfrontcel shit.

Anyway the police interviewed the proffessors at the college I was at and told them about the threats I made in my journal towards them.

then they make this bs video of some loser getting "groomed" into nazism and shit

JFL

SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER IF YOU LIVE IN JEWSA JUST USE AK47 AND IF THEY TOOK CLIPS OF YOU GIVE THEM BACK 9MM CLIPS
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Based for insulting your college to the point of getting them to create an anti extremism :soy: PSA, based on your writings lol (even if the vid itself is fake and gay).

Count that as an accomplishment.

JFL

Did they also punish you for severely abusing @Fat Link :feelshehe:

Low inhib high T mogger

Based for insulting your college to the point of getting them to create an anti extremism :soy: PSA, based on your writings lol (even if the vid itself is fake and gay).

Count that as an accomplishment.
They drew first blood, not me

epic accomplishment

JFL

Lmao let's raid the comments guys

Also rofl at shitty community colleges thinking deradicalization is more problematic than the crime inherent to low income community's that use community colleges.

epic accomplishment

I am already on the wiki ''users visited by the feds'' or something like that

One of you niggas liked the video, it wasn't on 5 before this thread

The police officers are truecels.

And the main character should have shaved.

immigration hit uk hard huh

This is as close I will get to having an autobiography about me.

I even sat in the lecture hall at the end of the video in one of my classes, while everyone one else was in a group and I was alone in the corner jfl.

i lived this shit, but its more shit
Lmaooo, nigga that's an unironical honour. Someone should give you the incel equivalent of a purple heart.

You're giving too much personal information man if some loser with a lot of free time wants to doxx you he can do it. Be careful.

SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER IF YOU LIVE IN JEWSA JUST USE AK47 AND IF THEY TOOK CLIPS OF YOU GIVE THEM BACK 9MM CLIPS
YES I DO CONCUR! LIBBYTARD LANDWHALE BURGERLANDS WINT EVEN KNOW WHATS COMING BE AUSE WEAK BURGERLANDIANS WILL ALWAYS USE 5.56 MM AR 15 AT BEST BUT YOU WILL BE THE STRONGOEST YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE 7.62 MM AND THE KIKES WILL HAVE TOUGh TIME BEATING YOU!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)

it’s over

You're giving too much personal information man if some loser with a lot of free time wants to doxx you he can do it. Be careful.
Dude, I have posted my name, town, and face and my nudes over masters forums over the years and nothing has happened.

Dude, I have posted my name, town, and face and my nudes over masters forums over the years and nothing has happened.
I've seen ppl doxxed by kiwifarms or 4chan with tiny details but if you don't care it's fine I guess kek