Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm in love with Kokonoe Rin from Kodomo No Jikan

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I can't stop thinking about her. I dreamed of her today.

Tfw no student to marry when she reaches 16 after being in love with her mutually but having to hold back for 7 years.

Tfw no girl who truly loves you despite all your shortcomings, even after years apart have passed.

I still love Yui as well though, I have so much love to give.

Over,but atleast she won't reject u

I've never had a waifu

3d cunts unworthy of love, just of dick, (if pretty)

3d cunts unworthy of love, just of dick, (if pretty)
True romantic love can only exist as fiction :feelsrope:

Actually even in fiction it's questionable since all characters tend to be good-looking.

I love Alpha from YKK
C2bfc56a044a3261545200fb65ddd4ba

I can't stop thinking about her. I dreamed of her today.

Tfw no student to marry when she reaches 16 after being in love with her mutually but having to hold back for 7 years.

Tfw no girl who truly loves you despite all your shortcomings, even after years apart have passed.

I still love Yui as well though, I have so much love to give.
Can you dream in 2D bro?

Yes, lifefuel. In my dreams, 2D and 3D shit can be together and indiscernible from each other somehow. That's why I believe heaven is indeed true. The limitations we have here might not exist there.
Really life fuel bro wish i had that ability, still haven't watched that many anime to actually have a waifu though

Tell me more about her and your feelings for her.
She's a innocent android that runs a a coffee shop. Her only desire is to explore the world and learn more about it.
Alpha
External contentduckduckgocom
External contentduckduckgocom

We would explore the world together and travel where ever we wanted and it would be amazing because we are together and love one another. Trying new foods and meeting new people while we see what the world has to offer.

Glad you have a cope
full

My waifu birthday is coming up, I am planning to by her a cake. Possibly flowers? I still live with my parents so it would look weird.

My waifu birthday is coming up, I am planning to by her a cake. Possibly flowers? I still live with my parents so it would look weird.
I've just finished reading that doujin you posted in another thread of mine the other day, "Somersault!".

Holy shit, that story was amazing tbh. It's absolutely insane how happy girls could make us if they wanted. Nitroglycerin lifefuel to have a girl like that show up in your life, she could be a little older though, so you don't want to risk going to jail.

I'm stuck between Mio Akiyama,Mio Avatar Yukiko Amagi,Imgbin shin megami tensei persona 4 persona 4 arena shin megami tensei persona 3 persona 4 dan Audrey BelroseAudreyBelrosefull2124562 and Futaba Sakura Futaba . I just love these girls so much.

Although I'd love Rin for a loli waifu. Waifus are a really nice to cope, nice to dream about, fap to, draw, play as them in video games etc. Helps keep me sane and docile TBH.

she could be a little older thoug
If I remember her age is 11 in that one? She looks teen though, compared to other artists that draw teens but they look younger.

animu is the only way that incels can experience teen love, i dont blame u tbh

I've just finished reading that doujin you posted in another thread of mine the other day, "Somersault!".

Holy shit, that story was amazing tbh. It's absolutely insane how happy girls could make us if they wanted. Nitroglycerin lifefuel to have a girl like that show up in your life, she could be a little older though, so you don't want to risk going to jail.
I thought I had posted that here... or PM'd it to someone with Guile as their icon...

animu is the only way that incels can experience teen love, i dont blame u tbh
To be fair, I don't think most of us even ATTEMPT courting teens (to see if they would reciprocate) because laws/dads are terrifying.

So there is probably an element of volcel to that reality...

You could call that cope I guess, since we would be rejected/unpursued in most cases.

I don't think I could manage the secrecy required to avoid drama in a situation like that.

I think we also remember the frustration as teens when foids our age would ignore us for older guys and how angry that made us. Maybe we fear a jealous teen peer of a foid going postal on us if we did succeed?

I'm stuck between Mio Akiyama,View attachment 179026 Yukiko Amagi,View attachment 179030 Audrey BelroseView attachment 179035 and Futaba Sakura View attachment 179034 . I just love these girls so much.

Although I'd love Rin for a loli waifu. Waifus are a really nice to cope, nice to dream about, fap to, draw, play as them in video games etc. Helps keep me sane and docile TBH.
I only know Mio out of those ones, tfw when casual. But looks like a solid group of waifus!

Mine:

Hirasawa Yui from K-On!:

Kokonoe Rin from Kojika:

Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-On!:

Female Saotome Ranma from Ranma 1/2 (tfw no gf with the mind of a bro):

Ibazaraki Emi from Katawa Shoujo (her route had some disappointing parts but I still got pretty strongly involved ngl):

Anime wifu's are lifefuel tbh

I only know Mio out of those ones, tfw when casual. But looks like a solid group of waifus!

Mine:

Hirasawa Yui from K-On!:
View attachment 179053

Kokonoe Rin from Kojika:
View attachment 179055

Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-On!:
View attachment 179054

Female Saotome Ranma from Ranma 1/2 (tfw no gf with the mind of a bro):
View attachment 179056

Ibazaraki Emi from Katawa Shoujo (her route had some disappointing parts but I still got pretty strongly involved ngl):
View attachment 179058
Based fellowcel with harem of waifus.
People who have one waifu will criticize us for our harem because they're jealous.

If I remember her age is 11 in that one? She looks teen though, compared to other artists that draw teens but they look younger.
The way she looks is perfect, the problem is just the agecucked law really.

I thought I had posted that here... or PM'd it to someone with Guile as their icon...
Maybe you did too, but the link I used now was from @nazianime

I think it's a pretty famous doujin, I have seen people talking about it and posting it on imageboards a lot as well. Now I see why it's so endeared. Btw I have to respond to your post on my other thread!

To be fair, I don't think most of us even ATTEMPT courting teens (to see if they would reciprocate) because laws/dads are terrifying.

So there is probably an element of volcel to that reality...

You could call that cope I guess, since we would be rejected/unpursued in most cases.

I don't think I could manage the secrecy required to avoid drama in a situation like that.

I think we also remember the frustration as teens when foids our age would ignore us for older guys and how angry that made us. Maybe we fear a jealous teen peer of a foid going postal on us if we did succeed?
I tried approaching teens a lot. But it's risky because of AoC stuff. I mostly did it through warm approach, so I knew the girls were above AoC here. During cold approach I avoided approaching girls who looked too young.

Last edited:
*looks up what "warm approach" is*
What's it like having a social circle?

Based fellowcel with harem of waifus.
People who have one waifu will criticize us for our harem because they're jealous.
I have too much love to give tbh.

*looks up what "warm approach" is*
What's it like having a social circle?
I learned to value it when I went to Germany and didn't have one anymore tbh. But I'm the type that has a few close friends rather than lots of friends. I met a guy through Pokémon Netbattle in 2005 and pretty much all my social circle stems from it, except from one older friend from school, with whom I barely have anything in common nowadays but he's a bro. Like a cousin or something to me, I know pretty much everyone in his family.

Sometimes I get worried about losing my friends because I decline invitations to go out and do stuff too often, I even felt inconvenienced by people insisting me to go out do stuff all the time at some points (especially my Chadlite friend, he loves going out with me because I always end up in the role of distracting the girl friends while he kisses/gets the contact of the one he wants), but all my close friends have accepted already that I'm like that and thankfully haven't lost interest in me (so far).

I am kind of curious to see what the teens you approached looked like too, but understand why it would be risky to share that in case it gave some indication as to location in respect to image searching.

I sometimes wonder about using gaming to meet friends. When "Pokemon Go" came out, I thought it would be cool and I could somehow meet girls doing it, but I never got a smartphone to try it with. I'm sure I would just scare any girl I was interested in, and even if I didn't, I have no private residence to take them back to, so what's the point in socializing if I can't at least hope it will lead to sex?

I am kind of curious to see what the teens you approached looked like too, but understand why it would be risky to share that in case it gave some indication as to location in respect to image searching.

I sometimes wonder about using gaming to meet friends. When "Pokemon Go" came out, I thought it would be cool and I could somehow meet girls doing it, but I never got a smartphone to try it with. I'm sure I would just scare any girl I was interested in, and even if I didn't, I have no private residence to take them back to, so what's the point in socializing if I can't at least hope it will lead to sex?
I like my friends but I mostly prefer to talk over the phone, because it's just like you said. Going to a place full of people to socialize, especially if there are girls there, is not really pleasurable if you're an incel, especially an incel who has already tried all "games" for years like me and finally learned his place as the ugly guy he is.

All of my onitises and warm approaches were beckies. 4-6 roughly. Through cold approaching, I went for much uglier girls sometimes.

I am curious how much you could share about the details of your warm approaches while still keeping private details out... really no experience with this. How to even form social bonds in first place? Family not option.

How to even form social bonds in first place? Family not option.
For me it was mostly Pokémon and music. That friend I met on Netbattle in 2005 had a username that contained "bassist". I just sent a message to him saying I was a drummer and to my surprise we were from the same city. We started talking through MSN messenger (good times tbh) Then I was in doubt about what school to go for the second half of my high school and he convinced me to go to his school. We grew closer and I met other friends and foids through him. Most of my friends are low tier normies, including him. Most of the girls weren't really close friends, just acquaintances that hanged around us sometimes.

Idk, give me some specific questions you have about my warm approaches. It never ever worked for me though, so I don't know how helpful would it be. How do you rate yourself?

Make her your profile picture again.
It’s her, just a scene from the OVA where she gets hit by lightning on her way home. I’m too depressed to have a cheerful avatar again. My current avatar perfectly captures my current feelings about life. Lay down and rot.

>look the show up on Wikipedia
>Rin is a young girl in third grade who has an intense crush on her teacher Daisuke.
>young girl in third grade
I’m calling the cops, the FBI, and Chris Hansen

>look the show up on Wikipedia
>Rin is a young girl in third grade who has an intense crush on her teacher Daisuke.
>young girl in third grade
I’m calling the cops, the FBI, and Chris Hansen
She's 16 by the time the manga ends. Also, she's a fictional drawn character, so you won't have the joy of agecucking and sending an innocent man to jail for thought crimes today, sorry :feelslala:

2d foids are the only good foids

you will never have her

She's 16 by the time the manga ends. Also, she's a fictional drawn character, so you won't have the joy of agecucking and sending an innocent man to jail for thought crimes today, sorry :feelslala:
I’M CALLING THE THOUGHT POLICE

For me it was mostly Pokémon and music. That friend I met on Netbattle in 2005 had a username that contained "bassist". I just sent a message to him saying I was a drummer and to my surprise we were from the same city. We started talking through MSN messenger (good times tbh) Then I was in doubt about what school to go for the second half of my high school and he convinced me to go to his school. We grew closer and I met other friends and foids through him. Most of my friends are low tier normies, including him. Most of the girls weren't really close friends, just acquaintances that hanged around us sometimes.

Idk, give me some specific questions you have about my warm approaches. It never ever worked for me though, so I don't know how helpful would it be. How do you rate yourself?
Not sure how to rate self. So you met friends in high school. I'm out of that, I'm screwed

Not sure how to rate self. So you met friends in high school. I'm out of that, I'm screwed
I was already his friend before I went to the same school as him. We used to chat a lot and had already met in person before that.

How old are you?

TigerFestival said:
I'd love Rin for a loli waifu.

1000cranes

@TigerFestival tbh after watching that show I'd feel guilty lewding her, I just get hit with too much feels when I remember what she's been through

Whatever happened to your blackpill book?

@Retardinator

This world is suffering. We will never get what we desire
@Retardinator
Kodomo No Jikan is a piece of art ngl.