Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm in depression

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı'm in depression for four days.I had a mental breakdown two days ago and it was fucking tiring.I'm tired of my own shit and don't want to live with it.I know my problem is being incel and alone.I don't want to be fucking alone but it's my destiny.I hate to see happy couples even good friends.Someone please shoot me

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─ Okay, tell me when you’re ready.

Welcome to the club, inceldom and depression go hand in hand.

I feel dizzy my mind.it is fucking terrible man

Find more and more copes, you are not ready to ER yet....keep fighting the depression.

When ı go ER,you guys will stop call it ER and replace it with my name
You must write a manifesto though....

Ok, 4 days isn't bad. I actually have a psychology bachelor's degree, and this isn't yet full-blown depression, it's an episode. Now, obviously I can't dish out any good advice over the internet, but just make sure it doesn't continue for too long. I've been depressed since 14, and at a certain point you just become dead inside, and depression is your new normal.

Start gymcelling it is best cope

I'm gymcelling already
Drink it helps , if you like drinking, it helps with depression a bit , stay away from weed and drugs though.....

i feel you bro. the rope was never closer ://

Get on antidepressants and develop a serious caffeine addiction.

I'm doing it and it's the only thing that keeps me from ending it. (seriously not kidding)

Get on antidepressants and develop a serious caffeine addiction.

I'm doing it and it's the only thing that keeps me from ending it. (seriously not kidding)

Good idea,thank you Mr.Austrian painter

rope or cope thats all there is

It doesn't get better, you just have some days where you forget about it & others where you wanna end it.

Try gymcelling even more and eat clean it might put your smw up 1 or even 2 point, You might not ascend but You could avoid The FAILO effect and ur life will somehow still improve. Oh and eat some omega 3, its good for depression srs

im buying a rope next week but im being monitored in my home like im some kind of alien so i imagine they wont allow me to die by my own hand, i wish someone would just execute me

im buying a rope next week but im being monitored in my home like im some kind of alien so i imagine they wont allow me to die by my own hand, i wish someone would just execute me
When the hope and even the cope leaves, there is only the rope

I’m an older cel and from my experience - you’ll feel less and less as you age. I still feel depression and loneliness, but it’s fainter less intense overall. I know this doesn’t really help, but just know you are stronger than you know - most people couldn’t tolerate a day in our shoes.

Depression is a natural reaction to inceldom. Embrace it and either LDAR or find a hobby.

I’m an older cel and from my experience - you’ll feel less and less as you age. I still feel depression and loneliness, but it’s fainter less intense overall. I know this doesn’t really help, but just know you are stronger than you know - most people couldn’t tolerate a day in our shoes.
This. I know it’s rough, but consider trying a more social cope. If you’re in an urban area there are a ton of low key clubs with awkward AF dudes just like you. Local board game shops, adult classes, etc. Doing scheduled activities will make friends and possibly roommates. Socialceling and building toward a friend network is on par with gymcelling as the best cope imo.

The sad truth is that, OP, I can only tell you that I know how you feel

There is no useful advice that I or anyone else could give you since inceldom is terminal

So ı'm in depression for four days.I had a mental breakdown two days ago and it was fucking tiring.I'm tired of my own shit and don't want to live with it.I know my problem is being incel and alone.I don't want to be fucking alone but it's my destiny.I hate to see happy couples even good friends.Someone please shoot me
I have been in depression for last year...

Ive been in depression and having suicidal thoughts for many years, way before I got even blackpilled.
I would love to help, I really would but i cant even help myself... So apologies brother

You still feeling down? How do you usually cope and why doesn't it work today?

My life is more difficult than anyone else's, and I think about my past EVERY day

You still feeling down? How do you usually cope and why doesn't it work today?

I'm gymcelling and reading books etc but still feel rope ı dunno why

Skipped school today, because can't be fucked to go every single day... doesn't even matter if the consequences will be severe or not because my life already sucks

Isn't depression about dealing with insurmountable stress? Anything particularly hard in your life, OP? That includes being very unattractive and knowing you have a slim chance with women.

Skipped school today, because can't be fucked to go every single day... doesn't even matter if the consequences will be severe or not because my life already sucks
Used to do the same when I was in school. Skipping 1-2 days a week was never a problem. Always loved to stay in bed imagining what others have to go though.
I'm gymcelling and reading books etc but still feel rope ı dunno why
Gymcelling in the only thing that makes me forget most of this shit. Maybe try running or cycling in the nature.

Ok, 4 days isn't bad. I actually have a psychology bachelor's degree, and this isn't yet full-blown depression, it's an episode. Now, obviously I can't dish out any good advice over the internet, but just make sure it doesn't continue for too long. I've been depressed since 14, and at a certain point you just become dead inside, and depression is your new normal.

Sadly the day I skipped is second day of school, hope nothing important happened
Don't make it too obvious like first day or imporatnt days. Once they know you like to skip class most teachers will remember this and always check if you're there.

Don't make it too obvious like first day or imporatnt days. Once they know you like to skip class most teachers will remember this and always check if you're there.

If nothing important happened, they won't really notice that I happened to skip the second day

It would suck if they gave us the schedule and our new books, but I don't think I'm gonna have a bad start

I already have a manifesto actually.about 30 pages or something.ı'll share it before ı go ER
put ya boy in there. i wanna be famous :feelsautistic: