Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm honestly petrified by tough men

Now go eat bugs, 0/10 bait

You need both to be successful. Nothing is worse than being weak as a man but you need a brain too. Im so glad I invested years into martial arts maxxing I’ve had guys try to intimidate me into doing something and i look at them and say im not gonna do that and yhey back down instantly. You dont need to be the toughest guy but every man needs to be strong and confident in his ability to hold his own
I guess there's no other option....

it's so over tbh

tough men are everywhere

it's so over tbh

tough men are everywhere

They're not your competition, women don't give a shit about dominance and masculinity or they wouldn't mock and parody chinless Tate while simping for these kinds of low t faggots

B251c8dfab650b2b775ab0f398fba61b
99666faf9677af2abd011da2676d24ad
F78ff75d5cd3f234aca3649172266b6b
Unnamed

I really really really hope you're right. really.

I was never so hopeful someone will be right and I'll be wrong

Why? I'd be less pissed off if women simped for strength since at least it's a skill but seeing twinks I could kill with a slap fucking prime women is preposterous.

Idk if this post was semi serious or not, but it doesn't make any sense. Men getting weaker is the worst thing that can happen to humanity.
And with guns and laws that punish physical acts of violence, your size and strength hardly matters. It's all about looking a certain way to gain social respect. You don't actually need to be strong and know how to fight in this society.

I don't necessarily agree that women want a physically tough guy but they definitely want a guy that doesn't get phased by stuff. Basically a low IQ low inhib dude

Chads are stronger than YOU, pussy.
Bullying could also be the main reason for situations like this, it ruins your social life and makes you an introverted person with fear.
There are a lot of guys like that in here, so what's your point, mate?

I see men like Anderw and Tristan Tate and others and I understand I've got no chance

toilets respect men who are tough, thugs and know how to protect them

when I see strong men I'm intimidated. and I see them everywhere.

because I know they if I make them angry, they can beat the shit out of me

nobody likes the "good guy" without muscles who doesn't know how to fight and doesn't know how to act like a thug

the world is so unfair
that's why I support Klaus Schwab the the NWO. they're actually making our life easier by emasculating tough men, so we can hit on foids without being punched in the face

I say YES TO EMASCULATION! YES TO AGENDA 2030! YES TO THE NWO!
If it's strength that's bothering you, then I'd probably think of carrying some sort of weapon, not necessarily a lethal one.
A stun gun would be more than enough, because I have one.

If you have weak girly frame then it's over.
I think that only psychomaxxing can help week guys. People don't want to mess with unpredictable psycho.
But it's hard to play psycho if you're naturally high-inhib and fearful/anxious.

I'm 5ft. The average 12yo boy can probs bicep curl me.
I'm not going to tell you height doesn't matter in a fight, it does matter, it will shape how you fight. But who do you think needed to learn techniques in order to fight? The big and strong, or the small and weak? Martial arts were made by the small and weak to overcome size and strength differences, and they were so effective that even the big and strong need to know them to stand a chance.

If you have weak girly frame then it's over.
I think that only psychomaxxing can help week guys. People don't want to mess with unpredictable psycho.
But it's hard to play psycho if you're naturally high-inhib and fearful/anxious.
THIS