Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm having massive anger problems lately

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
It's getting really bad. I go blind with rage during any sort of inconvenience or some sort of time waste.
I hate having to wait for someone or wasting time, makes me angry the most. I don't punch walls or anything but I am always either fuming or really nervous.
I've probably lost it.

I've been insanely stressed from my job lately, while having absolutely nothing to balance it out, you know, like having someone to come home to.
Nothing is fun anymore, I only study in my free time because that's the only thing that doesn't feel like a waste of time and everytime I fire up a game I get an intense urge to kill myself.
My mind is completely shot and my dopamine receptors are completely burnt out. I am pretty sure I am unironically insane at this point. I react very disproportionately to things. At least I am still lucid and aware of it.

My mind is completely shot and my dopamine receptors are completely burnt out.

Same and I do not know what to do. I only hit the gym brutally to try to overcome this situation.

Last edited:
Nothing is fun anymore, I only study in my free time because that's the only thing that doesn't feel like a waste of time and everytime I fire up a game I get an intense urge to kill myself.
I have trouble enjoying and concentrating on games tbh, I've just mostly lost my capacity to find them fun, and I'm not 100% sure why. Obviously part of it is due to simply being burnt out, but I also think that I don't really need them to escape anymore.
My mind is completely shot and my dopamine receptors are completely burnt out. I am pretty sure I am unironically insane at this point. I react very disproportionately to things. At least I am still lucid and aware of it.
It gets worse.
Funny thing is
It really is my personality at this point. If I got magically turned into chad I'm such a dysfunctional person at this point that I wouldn't be able to form relationships.
Id still get laid but you know what I mean
That's how I feel too, I don't even want a relationship with a foid, it just wouldn't work out for so many reasons.

It gets worse.
Does it?
You seem capable of coping with your waifu.
I just can't do that. Not only is anime shite now to me the whole concept of waifu seems so pathetic to me I internally cringe whenever I think of having an imaginary relationship with an imaginary person.
Not judging just saying.
I've run out of copes

I’ve been having a similar issue lately. I don’t have enough outside stimuli to trigger it often however which is good

Does it?
You seem capable of coping with your waifu.
That's not really what I mean. It's the disconnection from other people, isolation makes you weird. Doesn't help that I have other problems on top of that like AvPD, anxiety, and probably other shit that I'm unaware of. I also have little patience, and trouble concentrating on most things.

Still though, you're right in saying that my emotional state is usually alright, so at least I have that.
I just can't do that. Not only is anime shite now to me the whole concept of waifu seems so pathetic to me I internally cringe whenever I think of having an imaginary relationship with an imaginary person.
Not judging just saying.
I've run out of copes
Tbh I somewhat used to be like that too, I actually thought that when people said "waifu" they only meant it ironically. Kinda was an accidental thing for me, at least at first, obviously that's far from the case now.

I'm not sure what makes you feel like that specifically, it could be pride but I really don't know.

all it takes is one sui fuel scene to trigger all of my deep eternal rage, i hate going outside

Agreed, ever since I joined this community over the past couple of months I noticed that spikes of my anger are increasing and that they're coming out more frequently.

Same and I do not know what to do. I only hit the gym brutally to try to overcome this situation.
I'm sure going on a road trip would improve your situation.

When I was an angry young man,
I used to use a stick and beat the shit out of bushes and shrubbery.

Then I switched to machetes and swords cutting bushes and shrubbery. And I turned it into a paying job! Lol.

The thing about using edged tools, is it requires proper form or it won't cut. That helped me focus more and realise where my anger originated.

yes , embrace the rage , this world is shit anyways and woman favored af , why even care as a man?

you've been worked like a dog boyo
time to find some rest somehow

Same, I've turned into a huge asshole over the years. Life on critical mode as an incel does that.

I think I'm experiencing the same things.

I am full of anger as well, I am not sure why tbh.

Only alcohol keeps me calm

Same, i sperged out on my mom over the phone and called her a manipulative cunt. My whole family is shaming me now.

It's getting really bad. I go blind with rage during any sort of inconvenience or some sort of time waste.
I hate having to wait for someone or wasting time, makes me angry the most. I don't punch walls or anything but I am always either fuming or really nervous.
I've probably lost it.

I've been insanely stressed from my job lately, while having absolutely nothing to balance it out, you know, like having someone to come home to.
I take zoloft and wellbutrin. They greatly reduce my anger response to events. They also basically eliminate my previously suicidal ideations. They are both available generically at a reduced cost. Maybe you should look into them.

I'm only after breaking my tv just there now, I threw the remote at it lol

Same tbh. But only after a long series/batch of bullshit, otherwise I'm pretty indifferent for the most part.

same here, frustation is so big