Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm happy I caught up with One Piece and avoided spoilers

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I read One Piece last year from chapter 1 to the last released chapter (around chapter 1020) and dropped it because I didn't like waiting and I'd rather read several chapters than read 1 weekly. I realized that I was like 10 chapters behind so I read them all on last week until chapter 1044. And man I'm happy I read it without knowing what was going to happen. It would have not been the same :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I respect people who take the time to read all of the chapters or watch all of the episodes, that takes a lot of patience.

I only pay half attention to what's going on, only popping in every couple of years when things start to get interesting

That new chapter was garbage by the way, gear 5 was a complete asspull and makes no sense

Last edited:
I respect people who take the time to read all of the chapters or watch all of the episodes, that takes a lot of patience.

I only pay half attention to what's going on, only popping in every couple of years when things start to get interesting

That new chapter was garbage by the way, gear 5 was a complete asspull and makes no sense
The One Piece anime is so bad for different reasons. The pace is so slow, animation seems to get worse with each episode, filler, etc. The manga is so much better and I will never understand people who prefer the anime kek.

one piece femorloids all too ugly

one piece femorloids all too ugly
When I was 11 and I discovered One Piece Nami and Nico Robin were some of my waifus kek, Vivi too. But all One Piece female characters have the same face
PiDxQdm 1