Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm growing out my sandnigger neckbeard and hair for the first time

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
Had a tough time for a while and forgot about any form of grooming. At this point I have accepted that I might as well grow it all out. My moustache already started growing over my underlip and my beard moves with head movement and my hair is long enough to reach my chin. I look like a fucking monkey, but it's better tbh since it hides shitty bone structure and it shows the potential of shitty niggerfaggot genes.

@tehgymcel420

Had a tough time for a while and forgot about any form of grooming. At this point I have accepted that I might as well grow it all out. My moustache already started growing over my underlip and my beard moves with head movement and my hair is long enough to reach my chin. I look like a fucking monkey, but it's better tbh since it hides shitty bone structure and it shows the potential of shitty niggerfaggot genes.

@tehgymcel420
be a chud in west fuck it

@tehgymcel420
No beard no life, same with hair

My hair is falling out