Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna rope with fesikh

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Fesikh is a type of salted rotten fish from Egypt, I am specialized in preparing it. I am thinking about eating so much fesikh that the salt dehydrates my body, turning me into a mummy. Essentially roping with fesikh, should I go through with it?

There must be some sort of chemical mummification, wrap yourself in cloth put on a brass crown and some gyppo jewelry and turn yourself into a cool mummy for the world to observe, you would be in every medical book

I think that your body would vomit it out as a reaction like it does with any sort of food that begins to damage you

Fesikh is a type of salted rotten fish from Egypt, I am specialized in preparing it. I am thinking about eating so much fesikh that the salt dehydrates my body, turning me into a mummy. Essentially roping with fesikh, should I go through with it?
:lul: :lul: :lul:

There must be some sort of chemical mummification, wrap yourself in cloth put on a brass crown and some gyppo jewelry and turn yourself into a cool mummy for the world to observe, you would be in every medical book
Buddhists do something similar, that's where I got the idea from.

Dehydration takes days and can be easily reversed if you’re found.

Seems like a slow and painful death

Will you rope after Halloween so you can give fesikh to children who trick or treat?

Will you rope after Halloween so you can give fesikh to children who trick or treat?
I should wait till after Christmas so I can deliver fesikh to all the children of the world.

over for fishcels
https://incels.is/attachments/img_20181029_114301_826-jpg.57508/

Sounds like a painful, slow and uncertain death... But good luck.

Wouldn't that count as ascension?

Fesikhpill

Even if you don't drink water?
I once didn’t drink any water for three days. It was at high elevation, and I was drink a lot of coffee, both of which dehydrate you faster. I had some dizziness and some killer body aches, but I never even lost consciousness, and the second I drank water again I was completely fine.