Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im gonna fuckin do it,ım gonna buy testesterone pills

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I cant go to GYM and try to be tough bcs of school and high inhib + low level autism
Since ı turned 18 ım guessing ı can buy them.

Are u sure they are real ?

And even if they are oral test is highly liver toxic, and you will have to do a proper PCT after a small cycle.

If you are gonna use steroids injecting T is the only real option

It's not that simple, that can cause a hormonal imbalance and make your body produce less testosterone in the long run.

I cant go to GYM and try to be tough bcs of school and high inhib + low level autism
Since ı turned 18 ım guessing ı can buy them.
What do you think those pills will do?

And even if they are oral test is highly liver toxic, and you will have to do a proper PCT after a small cycle.

Maybe start off with calisthenics and eating better. That can help with test.

It's not that simple, that can cause a hormonal imbalance and make your body produce less testosterone in the long run.
I dont plan on taking too much anyway
Just enough to not feel like shit when ım back from the school is enough
Maybe start off with calisthenics and eating better. That can help with test.
Im already eating less junk food and eat home-made food with lots of eggs and meat.
Plus ı started arm exercises since this week

300px 2

No gym or pill for your face boyo

Pills go hard on your liver. Its better to inject instead.

Pills bad for liver

Don’t forget estrogen blockers or you’ll get tits like SoyioEEE

Plus if your norwooding it makes it 10x worse

No such thing as “testosterone pills”

I still think you should grow a pair and go to the gym first most experienced guys there like seeing new people and are willing to help you out. Trying to boost T unnaturally doesnt sound like a good way of going about it

You sound like a total newbie. Focus on Strength Training and don't think about Gear when you're a newbie. It's a bad idea.
Also wtf are testosterone pills?

You sound like a total newbie. Focus on Strength Training and don't think about Gear when you're a newbie. It's a bad idea.
Also wtf are testosterone pills?

Pills don't work, they are just made by supp companies to larp as real test.

They have some benefit if taken with a cycle, but that's all.

Just go vegan for a few days, and take zinc and magnesium supps, and Ur dick will be rock hard and u will be horny

Testosterone will destroy you if you do it under 25. It'll make your body stop producing Testosterone, you'll get bitch tits without an estrogen blocker, it can fuse growth plates prematurely, and it can even make you go bald due to higher levels of testosterone than normal. It can also cause horrible acne and they are awful on your liver. It's not worth it in my opinion. After 25 some of these side affects go away but its still dangerous.

There isn't such a thing as testosterone pills, I don't think.