Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna achieve divinity and become GOD

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
I will destroy everything, i will put a fucking end on this treacherous, unfair, vile and abominable shit normtards call "mother nature". I will obliterate biological organic life and give birth to a better existence based on contemplation and free consciousness, fee of this bullshit randomness and competition.

I will become the God of humanity, and the destroyer of nature.


[img=300x329]https://puu.sh/ynBNG/ad549f63f3.jpg[/img]
FACE OF DRUNK SUBHUMANITY

PEACE

want to jump off a bridge qhen i see my face+frame
















im drunk at some random bar and full of righteous rage tbh.
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
OItnWGv.png
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,710
Online
14m
I can see the headlines already.
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
Zyros said:
idgaf its what I always desired.

patriarchycels are more cringe and edgy tbh

If you wanna prove your manhood so bad then challenge some Chads to a fist fight and knock their teeth out
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
ASS_F said:
If you wanna prove your manhood so bad then challenge some Chads to a fist fight and knock their teeth out

I dont wanna prove manhood. my post is not relatwd to natures filthy competition at all.
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
Zyros said:
I dont wanna prove manhood. my post is not relatwd to natures filthy competition at all.

Then what the fuck is your problem you failed Chad faggot. You're not even incel and I will never understand why you're bitching.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGUolHnclug[/video]
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Half your posts are 100% on point and half of them seem like satire.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
i get to say i knew zyross for a year b4 he shot up his local bar
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
weservenomsg said:
i get to say i knew zyross for a year b4 he shot up his local bar
On one hand he'll kill people for no reason. On the other, he'll either kill himself or get locked up in prison, leaving us alone forever.

Hmmm...
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
ASS_F said:
Then what the fuck is your problem you failed Chad faggot. You're not even incel and I will never understand why you're bitching.

I was bullied alm my formative years.


so to be chad I wluld need 15 more cm oh height, 18 cm more of shoulder width and 2 mm more of zygomatic breadth and 1,5 mm of chin front projection. you cnt rate for shit.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
When is he gonna announce the Z.Y.R.O.S. system? XD
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
Zyros said:
ASS_F said:
Then what the fuck is your problem you failed Chad faggot. You're not even incel and I will never understand why you're bitching.
I was bullied alm my formative years.
so to be chad I wluld need 15 more cm oh height, 18 cm more of shoulder width and 2 mm more of zygomatic breadth and 1,5 mm of chin front projection. you cnt rate for shit.
You fucked a bunch of girls and have had FWBs. You are way more Chad than anyone on this board. You complaining about not being Chad enough is just like a female coming here to bitch about being lonely.

Fuck you, fuck off back to Lookism where you can get your dick sucked by your fellow insecure failed slayers. Faggot.


iiiTeMpeR said:
Elliot Rodger v2
At least ER was a KHHV
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
are you neet?
 
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,862
Online
0
ASS_F said:
Fuck you, fuck off back to Lookism where you can get your dick sucked by your fellow insecure failed slayers. Faggot.

what is lookism? I've heard of it but never understood what it is
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
ASS_F said:
You fucked a bunch of girls and have had FWBs. You are way more Chad than anyone on this board. You complaining about not being Chad enough is just like a female coming here to bitch about being lonely.

Fuck you, fuck off back to Lookism where you can get your dick sucked by your fellow insecure failed slayers. Faggot.


At least ER was a KHHV



want to k ow the real blackpill?

CHAD OR MOTHING.GOP 0.5% OR NOTHING
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Just don`t mention this forum in your manifesto ok?
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
Zyros said:
idgaf its what I always desired.

patriarchycels are more cringe and edgy tbh

Fortunately you'll destroy memes as well
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
Zyros said:
want to k ow the real blackpill?

CHAD OR MOTHING.GOP 0.5% OR NOTHING

Learn to speak English before shitposting, cunt.

This is the INCEL forum. Not the I FUCK GIRLS AND AM ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR GIRLS TO LIKE ME BUT I'M UPSET I'M NOT CHAD ENOUGH forum.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
ASS_F said:
Learn to speak English before shitposting, cunt.

This is the INCEL forum. Not the I FUCK GIRLS AND AM ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR GIRLS TO LIKE ME BUT I'M UPSET I'M NOT CHAD ENOUGH forum.

not my mother language
 
non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,034
Online
5h 24m
Fuck you,what I would give to be even average,let alone have your face.

FUCK OFF
 
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,231
Online
9d 17h 22m
Zyros said:
not my mother language

There have been many who have become fluent in English despite it not being their mother tongue. Git gud, fag.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
ASS_F said:
There have been many who have become fluent in English despite it not being their mother tongue. Git gud, fag.

Also if you do not desire to be top Chad you are not truly blackpilled about this shit caed Natute
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
Why at the bar though? Did she say something?
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,321
Online
96d 10h 54m
#JustZyrosThings
 

Similar threads

Born2Die
Replies
37
Views
1K
ɴᴜʟʟ
ɴᴜʟʟ
D
Replies
31
Views
3K
Pajeetsingh
Pajeetsingh
ServusLuciferi
Replies
26
Views
566
JayGoptri
JayGoptri
Deleted member 15101
Replies
8
Views
546
Emba
Emba
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top