Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna achieve divinity and become GOD

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I will destroy everything, i will put a fucking end on this treacherous, unfair, vile and abominable shit normtards call "mother nature". I will obliterate biological organic life and give birth to a better existence based on contemplation and free consciousness, fee of this bullshit randomness and competition.

I will become the God of humanity, and the destroyer of nature.

[img=300x329]https://puu.sh/ynBNG/ad549f63f3.jpg[/img]
FACE OF DRUNK SUBHUMANITY

PEACE

want to jump off a bridge qhen i see my face+frame

im drunk at some random bar and full of righteous rage tbh.

OItnWGv.png

I can see the headlines already.

Zyros said:
idgaf its what I always desired.

patriarchycels are more cringe and edgy tbh

If you wanna prove your manhood so bad then challenge some Chads to a fist fight and knock their teeth out

ASS_F said:
If you wanna prove your manhood so bad then challenge some Chads to a fist fight and knock their teeth out

I dont wanna prove manhood. my post is not relatwd to natures filthy competition at all.

Zyros said:
I dont wanna prove manhood. my post is not relatwd to natures filthy competition at all.

Then what the fuck is your problem you failed Chad faggot. You're not even incel and I will never understand why you're bitching.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGUolHnclug[/video]

Half your posts are 100% on point and half of them seem like satire.

i get to say i knew zyross for a year b4 he shot up his local bar

weservenomsg said:
i get to say i knew zyross for a year b4 he shot up his local bar
On one hand he'll kill people for no reason. On the other, he'll either kill himself or get locked up in prison, leaving us alone forever.

Hmmm...

ASS_F said:
Then what the fuck is your problem you failed Chad faggot. You're not even incel and I will never understand why you're bitching.

I was bullied alm my formative years.

so to be chad I wluld need 15 more cm oh height, 18 cm more of shoulder width and 2 mm more of zygomatic breadth and 1,5 mm of chin front projection. you cnt rate for shit.

When is he gonna announce the Z.Y.R.O.S. system? XD

Zyros said:
ASS_F said:
I was bullied alm my formative years.
so to be chad I wluld need 15 more cm oh height, 18 cm more of shoulder width and 2 mm more of zygomatic breadth and 1,5 mm of chin front projection. you cnt rate for shit.
You fucked a bunch of girls and have had FWBs. You are way more Chad than anyone on this board. You complaining about not being Chad enough is just like a female coming here to bitch about being lonely.

Fuck you, fuck off back to Lookism where you can get your dick sucked by your fellow insecure failed slayers. Faggot.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Elliot Rodger v2
At least ER was a KHHV

ASS_F said:
Fuck you, fuck off back to Lookism where you can get your dick sucked by your fellow insecure failed slayers. Faggot.

what is lookism? I've heard of it but never understood what it is

ASS_F said:
You fucked a bunch of girls and have had FWBs. You are way more Chad than anyone on this board. You complaining about not being Chad enough is just like a female coming here to bitch about being lonely.

At least ER was a KHHV

want to k ow the real blackpill?

CHAD OR MOTHING.GOP 0.5% OR NOTHING

Just don`t mention this forum in your manifesto ok?

Zyros said:
idgaf its what I always desired.

patriarchycels are more cringe and edgy tbh

Fortunately you'll destroy memes as well

Zyros said:
want to k ow the real blackpill?

CHAD OR MOTHING.GOP 0.5% OR NOTHING

Learn to speak English before shitposting, cunt.

This is the INCEL forum. Not the I FUCK GIRLS AND AM ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR GIRLS TO LIKE ME BUT I'M UPSET I'M NOT CHAD ENOUGH forum.

ASS_F said:
Learn to speak English before shitposting, cunt.

This is the INCEL forum. Not the I FUCK GIRLS AND AM ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR GIRLS TO LIKE ME BUT I'M UPSET I'M NOT CHAD ENOUGH forum.

not my mother language

Fuck you,what I would give to be even average,let alone have your face.

FUCK OFF

Zyros said:
not my mother language

There have been many who have become fluent in English despite it not being their mother tongue. Git gud, fag.

ASS_F said:
There have been many who have become fluent in English despite it not being their mother tongue. Git gud, fag.

Also if you do not desire to be top Chad you are not truly blackpilled about this shit caed Natute

Why at the bar though? Did she say something?

#JustZyrosThings